[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if I am 1/16 mexican, can I claim to be non white even though

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: estevez.jpg (92KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
estevez.jpg
92KB, 1000x500px
So if I am 1/16 mexican, can I claim to be non white even though spanish is not spoken in my house and my skin is milk white and I have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Being considered white is moving toward being a liability and not an asset.
>>
>>137449452
Real talk turn into a casual Jew, read up a bit on it and just say you are but arent big into it, use it for nepotism + safety net
>>
>>137449452
Mexican is a nationality not a race. So no. The entire Mexican upper class is white.
>>
File: ximena-navarrete-606985.jpg (195KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ximena-navarrete-606985.jpg
195KB, 1000x1500px
>>137450805
"White"

This girl is only 65% European according to her DNA test and is counted as "White" in Mexico.
>>
>>137450967
There's gotta be a line somewhere. Hitler had half-Jew generals after all.
>>
>>137449452
Thanks to oboma Hispanics are considered white now, welcome to the family you redneck hillbilly racist.
>>
File: bcgif11.gif (495KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
bcgif11.gif
495KB, 450x360px
>not posting the gif
>>137449452
>>
>>137449452
Wouldn't blame you for doing it. A good thing to do when applying for jobs, colleges ect is to say that you're mixed race (say that you're half Arab/Turk or other near/middle-eastern on your mothers side) and gay.
>>
No reason to claim anything your blood is tainted.

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms). This concept evolved over the course of the 19th century and became codified into law in the 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" and is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.[3]
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.