[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't wives as loving to their men anymore /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: disas.jpg (188KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
disas.jpg
188KB, 750x864px
Why aren't wives as loving to their men anymore /pol/?

The most disgusting thing my dad ever told me, but what made me respect him, was he once told my mom to jack him off then take the shot up her nose before snorting and swallowing. So why is it women feel oppressed these days when a guy can simply just ask for some damn homemade coooking?
>>
File: (10).png (261KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(10).png
261KB, 640x480px
>>137448631
Your mum sounds like a slag.
>>
>>137448757

She put me and my sister through college. More than your mother probably did.

Fuck you faggot my mom loved my dad and took care of us fuck you.
>>
It made you respect your dad more to hear that he degraded the woman he committed to loving and cherishing? He should be ashamed, unless they were both into that sort of thing, in which case it mutual, but should have remained private. Your dad sounds like a disloyal ass frankly.
>>
>>137449013

My dad worked his ass off for our family you fucking kike.
>>
>>137448893
Your mother snorted then swallowed a man's semen. She may have loved you but she was a whore. Shitting you out of her cunt doesn't make her special.
>>
>>137449221

My dad probably did things for her that seem degrading too but they werent sluts or players they loved only eachother and only did those things for eachother so that doesnt make my mom a slut or my dad a player it makes them love eachother. Fuck off you fucking nigger I bet you never had a dad.
>>
File: 1499950149072.jpg (152KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499950149072.jpg
152KB, 640x480px
>>137448631
My boomer parents were watching daytime TV the other day, and nu-Family Feud was on. The question was - "What do you do if you find your husband's dead body on the floor?" (I'm serious)

The first contestant, who was a woman, said that she would 'pray', and it was not an acceptable answer. The next women gave their answers, and all were accepted including:
>dance around his corpse
>laugh
>celebrate

I stopped watching, modern society is demonic
>>
File: 89072346.jpg (58KB, 499x463px) Image search: [Google]
89072346.jpg
58KB, 499x463px
>>137450112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot_Jk9-WuxA

I guess it was "cheating husband's body"

>piss/shit on it
>have sex on it
>>
Dunno mate, my family's been getting divorced going on five generations now.
>>
>>137449108
Your parents are degenerate. You must be degenerate filth, too.
>>
>>137450499

Sorry to hear that man. My mom and dad are so close it would wreck me to see a seperation. It would be as if the family itself died.
>>
>>137448631
>>137448893
>>137449108
>>137449474
Your parents are both degenerate and you will be degenerate too if you follow in their steps.
>>
>>137450720

Shut up you fucking nigger. Niggers cant eveb comprehend love between a husband and wife because you never get married!
>>
>>137448631
If you ask anything at all of women you're literally doing it wrong. They will doing whatever depraved thing Chad orders them to do more than they will ever enjoy doing anything which is asked of them.

Know this. And you will understand women totally.
>>
>>137450845

Fuck off you fucking slav. Fucking nigger
>>
File: 1495763705885.jpg (179KB, 1278x717px) Image search: [Google]
1495763705885.jpg
179KB, 1278x717px
>>137449474
I have a father but he never made my mother snort lines of his man juice
>>
>>137451285

You're mom wouldn't do shit for your dad fucking faggot.
>>
File: marxist feminism.jpg (69KB, 791x510px) Image search: [Google]
marxist feminism.jpg
69KB, 791x510px
>>137448631
>Why aren't wives as loving to their men anymore?

Simple, the institutions that kept familial bonds in place has been eroded by many attack routes, take for example the picture attached to the post, this was a common phrase taught to university women in the 60's, 70's and 80's whenever they attended feminist meetings.

The often successful attack on Christianity and the institution of marriage with the introduction in nearly all first world white nations of the concept of single mother support payment from the government, why be responsible to your family when you can leave at the first sign of trouble and in the process screw over your ex partner to the point it becomes easier to commit suicide.

A generation of feminized men who have been infantilized by single mothers who have not grown up past the cowboy stage of their life (Still have the mindset of a 13 year old and all they want to do is the minimum work so they can sit around and play video games all day) combined with an unleashed horde of girls raised by single mothers who are taught that the only thing of value they have is what is between their legs and are taught that if times get tough just to pump out two kids and live off the state (Keep in mind these girls still have the mindset of being 8 years old and have princess syndrome).

There are more factors among as well but I would consider these to be a good starting point.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.