[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the media care so much about the death of 1 white roastie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 14xp-heather-articleLarge.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
14xp-heather-articleLarge.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
Why does the media care so much about the death of 1 white roastie?

I guess white lives really do matter more kek.
>>
File: 1387494651321.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1387494651321.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
No one I know cares. No body at work has even mentioned it lol.
>>
>>137442622
i reckon the trump admin scrolls the front page of reddit which is ofcourse full of anti trump trash. thats where he gauges his popularity.
>>
>>137441354
Nobody cares about her with exception to her immediate family and friends. She's being exploited as a martyr.
>>
>>137441354
I was thinking about this, and if a car had ran into 10 "nazis" and a few died, we probably wouldn't even know their names an late night talk show hosts would already be making jokes at their expense.

It's hard to stay positive.
>>
>>137441354
>brown eyes
>white
made me think
>>
"A single death is a tragedy. Those caused by me are statistics." -Stalin
>>
>>137442622
>boss asks me whats up with that white supremacist rally and trump
>lol idk just commies and nazis fighting, hopefully they kill each other. pretty sure trump will call them all assholes
>>
File: 1502607939005.jpg (26KB, 211x251px) Image search: [Google]
1502607939005.jpg
26KB, 211x251px
>>137441354

Because the US media values human life based on weight.

Her death was the equivalent of 3 people dying.
>>
>>137441354
>Why does the media care so much about the death of 1 white roastie?
because she was killed by A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>137444157
>trump calls them all assholes
>media and soulless government kikes demand he blame only evil nazi supREEEEmists
>trump caves
At least he threw in "and many other hate groups" or whatever in that little speech he gave. But seriously the way they hounded him to get him to say "oh no no no sorry I meant to say ONLY nazis committed violence and antifa are actually nice good boys :) :) :)" shows how coordinated this shit was between Charlottesville's local government, the media, and antifa.

I'm sure there were saboteurs among the right wingers as well, but that much is meaningless when there isn't also cooperation between 2-3 other powerful entities.
>>
>>137443570
also,
>fat
>>
>>137441354
>Martyred because she had a heart attack when OTHER people got hit with a car and survived.
>Died 12/8/2017
>Will still vote in 2020
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.