[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 21 yo italiafag >trump got elected, shit's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 385.jpg (21KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
385.jpg
21KB, 317x267px
>be me, 21 yo italiafag
>trump got elected, shit's funny af
>tons of people support him though, I wonder why
>decide to take a deeper look, to build an opinion about it
>alright let's check some news sources
>holy shit they're all fucking biased
>right says left is utter shit, left says right is utter shit
>decide to follow multiples websites/social medias (including /pol/), can take a look at everything
>time passes
>'murica looks very angry about this huge reality show that is politics
>too busy making pizza and follow the WAY shittier italian politic situation to worry about it
>yesterday, looking at twitter
>unite the right? dafaqnigga.png
>angry about a statue
>the fuck's this guy anyway
>hit the internet for a quick research
>oh I see, they actually have a point at keeping it
>can kinda understand why it's offensive to nonwhites, nothing wrong with what the guy did tho
>a girl died?
>looking deeper, shit's hard to understand fully if it's not in the news (no one cared about it here)
>fucking antifa, why were they there
>mfw alt-right brought confederate and nazi flags
>mfw the US hates white people now
>mfw alt-right thinks keep being racist is the solution
>>
>>137438135
It's idiocy on both sides. And before you say "oh wow you think you're so smart you pretentious centrist man, horseshoe theory amirite?" just think about it. Each side is radicalizing more and more, and doubling down when challenged, and raising the stakes. Neither wants to concede and lose ground, so they keep pushing. And then political violence becomes normalized (mostly by Antifa in all honesty, they were the ones who introduced political violence as acceptable), and now we've got people getting bashed in and run over.
>>
nice blog
>>
>>137439139
True dat anon, I always thought the world itself was shifting towards right-wing parties, but then I took a look at the Trump-Clinton percentages.
Honeslty I'm more of a right-wing myself but I'm open to listen to everyone's opinion if it makes sense. Gotta admit, alt-right just flush their credibility with the normies down the toilet.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>137438135
>>137439714
>not being a racist
It's 2017 Giovanni...
>>
>>137440179
dude, you can't grow up in the suburbs of Rome and NOT becoming racistm I guarantee it.

That's a difference between being part of a group that's already looked upon as white supremacists and give them exactly that, that's not how you win the political war.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.