[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sure we can all agree that Identity politics anywhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1502720350388.png (1MB, 1968x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1502720350388.png
1MB, 1968x1106px
I'm sure we can all agree that Identity politics anywhere (particularly in the regressive left, but the alt right is also guilty of it) is faggotry and cancer. It's probably the biggest domestic threat that faces America (and really all countries around the world) today. I think the only way to get rid of the ANTIFA fags and other identitarians on both sides of the political spectrum is to fuck their reputation over. The best way to do this is not what the "(de)unite the right" faggots did and fuck everything over, but rather take a modern day MLK approach:

>Get as many Trump supporters/people with right wing beliefs together as possible, and set a time and place to voice right wing opinions (duh)
>Tell the guys going there specifically NOT to get in fights, even if attacked. This is a classic MLK and Ghandi tactic and is the best way to show the regressive left and all other identitarians for what they are. (Basically they attack, you don't attack back, they look awfully tyrannical)
>Make sure everyone going there has a camera recording at all times. We want to get footage of the ANTIFA fags attacking us for no reason from as many angles as we can.
>When we get footage, SPAM any and all news outlets across the political and mainstream spectrums. It doesn't matter who. Just get the story spread.
>Specifically tell everyone attending to NOT do the Nazi flags and salutes and to try NOT to look like white supremacists. Image is key to win over the normies that can be redeemed by Kek.

Of course, this is only my idea for a game plan. You guys add on what you think we need. Godspeed, you beautiful bastards.
>>
>>137437460
Bump. Sounds like a plan, but how would we implement it correctly?
>>
>>137437890
Training, perhaps. Online training. Website?

We'll need some other ideas.
>>
>>137437460
>>Specifically tell everyone attending to NOT do the Nazi flags and salutes and to try NOT to look like white supremacists. Image is key to win over the normies that can be redeemed by Kek.
Leftists could pretend to be Nazis anyway, and real Nazis would turn up. Imposing a single aesthetic or cause on each event makes more sense. I thought the battle of Berkeley was more successful.
>Tell the guys going there specifically NOT to get in fights, even if attacked. This is a classic MLK and Ghandi tactic and is the best way to show the regressive left and all other identitarians for what they are. (Basically they attack, you don't attack back, they look awfully tyrannical).

I don't really want to be a meat shield thanks bud. More generally civil disobedience only works when part of the state wants to give in to you anyway. It is secrertly a tool of the powerful. If Gandhi had been in the Soviet Union and tried that shit they would have just sent him to a gulag. If we get beaten up the media won't cover it.

We do have a number of options, and it is good that you are thinking.
>>
>worried about reputations
>posting on 4chins
You don't even understand how much of a faggot you are, OP.
>>
File: (((Them))).jpg (128KB, 798x449px) Image search: [Google]
(((Them))).jpg
128KB, 798x449px
>>137437460
>Yes Goy-I mean, fellow whites, identity politics IS bad!
>>
>>137439414
If the media doesn't cover it, we spam them. If they still don't cover it, send the vids you get to as many people as possible to get the message across. Then nobody will trust MSM either. 2 birds with 1 stone.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.