[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How likely is a racial uprising on this level today? And if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: totaler_krieg.jpg (663KB, 1520x1090px) Image search: [Google]
totaler_krieg.jpg
663KB, 1520x1090px
How likely is a racial uprising on this level today?

And if its likely, what country?
>>
>>137433437
Will never happen in the US but if it ever does happen, It will happen in Europe; I think it will happen in Britain imo just knowing the people and the lack of 'PC' culture among the general populous but I'm here everyday so it might warp my perception.
>>
>>137433437
Multiculturalism will rise up to punch a few more of you in the face before going about their business
Meme all you want but this is the real truth.
>>
>>137433437
Give it a couple years at least. My guess is that after a major European country falls, or perhaps after the EU Army tries to come out into the open, others will rally behind an opposing flag. This will bolster the growing movement in America and it will snowball from there.
>>
I give it almost 100% odds. Whites are going to have an absurdly high in-group preference after the next 50 years that I don't believe America will be able to last another century in its current form. Non-whites will destroy the constitution by the 2100, and white flight will be in full effect.
>>
>>137434064
Don't you guys get arrested for posting mean tweets?
>>
The toothpaste is out of the tube. Blatant anti white sentiment is completely normalized. Nobody is getting fired for going to a BLM rally, being an antifa terrorist, or saying fuck all white people.

The established ZOG order is explicitly and blatantly anti white.

End the hate. Separate.
>>
Hotel America

The way the media can whip everyone into a frenzy it really isnt that far off
Look what happened this weekend
>>
>>137434847
Yeah and I find it abhorrent but that's the police, The government here is a disgrace but if you ask a random person on the street what their opinion is on Muslims (As long as they aren't Muslim) I've found that most of them will respond negatively toward them
>>
>>137435423
Fair enough.
>>
>>137433437
Alt right rallies will continue
Media anti-white rhetoric will continue and even worsen
White numbers will continue to dwindle
Muslim terrorism and nigger chimpouts will continue and increase in frequency

Then, when the market inevitably crashes, it will happen.
>>
>>137434064
>Will never happen in the US but if it ever does happen, It will happen in Europe; I think it will happen in Britain imo just knowing the people and the lack of 'PC' culture among the general populous but I'm here everyday so it might warp my perception.

You're far more cucked than the U.S. We both know this. It would not happen in the UK. You have a much higher white population but cant even elect nationalists into the parliament, while we can get right wing politicians here in every level of the government with a pretty much half white population.

You watch muslims murder little girls at a concert in your country and nothing happens and you think you'll have a British Hitler?
>>
>>137436059
In 20 or so years, maybe 10?
>>
File: 899213e8de2c89857470cb4f515714af.png (364KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
899213e8de2c89857470cb4f515714af.png
364KB, 1000x800px
It will happen like this
>Merkel and whatever assfaggot is the head of the EU council in the future will push the eastern europe states, poland, hungary, ukraine, kroatia etc. etc. to take in refugees
>the leaders of said eastern countries don't give a fuck, even take the risk of paying several million eurobucks in fines for breaking the EU bullshit laws
>are fed up with it, leave the EU or declare war
>russia will either absorb or back up the eastern european countries
>america will see this as a threat to the world wide security and declare war on russia
>as soon as the war starts, most european soldiers will desert and fight in rogue squads against their own
>total chaos and civil war in the european countries
>EU will crumble to dust
>what will rise out of it is unknown, maybe a nationalistic EU

Hey, I hate to say it myself but Germany WILL start the 3rd Worldwar, thise time because of niggers who want free shit and white people who think they can house entire fucking Africa in Berlin.
>>
>>137434064
>>137435423
>racial uprising
>proceeds to talk about islam
you fucking rube cunt. i'd tell you to fuck off back to the pub but all your bases are belong to somalis.
>>137435165
>seperate
yes! let the whites go back to their respective countries of origin and the blacks back to africa. or, did white folks just appeared out of the blue according to /pol/?
>>137436059
inshallah
>>137433437
Well, we've been having ethnic unrest in Ethiopia, specially with the Oromos. Most people seem to be dissatisfied with the current ruling party which is mostly made out of Tigreans. I am confident that all eyes will be on the east of africa during the next few years. Ethiopia is probably going to split or crumble under the weight of somali; eritrean; south-sudanese; yemenese and kenyan refugees.
ps: send £5
>>
File: 1496739608770 (1).gif (2MB, 965x662px) Image search: [Google]
1496739608770 (1).gif
2MB, 965x662px
>>137436426
Paul Weston(a British politician) Predicted a civil war by 2025.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.pt/2007/03/is-european-civil-war-inevitable-by.html

I personally believe that it will happen when the economy crashes.
>>
>>137433437
The state will continue to try to shut us down for speaking up for our right to exist as a race. Eventually they will trigger a boston massacre type event which will get the pedophile politicians killed.
>>
>>137434064
My guess will be France to go first. Sweden will just... fuck, I don't even know about Sweden. But I think France will be the first to reverse the French Revolution.
>>
File: 1500753149264.jpg (84KB, 883x499px) Image search: [Google]
1500753149264.jpg
84KB, 883x499px
>>137437698
Hell yea, better get ready, then
>>
>>137437698
They will try to use this to consolidate power for the central banks. The key here is to focus on them and ignore other issues.
>>
>>137433437
Yeah i think britans getting to the point where its all gonna erupt soon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.