[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Humanity Party® officially condemns the actions of any side

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: gvf1111.jpg (59KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gvf1111.jpg
59KB, 500x281px
The Humanity Party® officially condemns the actions of any side that uses violence, of any kind, or any ill-temperament towards others with whom the one side disagrees.

There would have been no violence had the other (non-white supremacist) side not confronted the ability of the white supremacists to march and protest. If everyone, including the media, had simply ignored them and went on with their daily activities agreeing to disagree with the supremacists’ points and opinions, without arguing or confronting them, would there have been any violence?

What good will ever come from one calling another a Fool? What if each side upheld the right of their adversary to hold any opinion, on any matter? What if while the two sides were in each other’s presence, they quickly agreed that each person, or a group of people has the right to their own opinion?

Where is the courageous leader who will stand up and say this? Where is the leader who will properly condemn any physical confrontation that often takes place at these types of rallies? Where is the leader who condemns both sides for their anger and the way that they express their opinion with confrontation?

Instead, the U.S. has a leader who touts his own prejudiced views, instead of supporting each Americans right to live and believe according to the dictates of each person’s own conscience.
>>
With great hypocrisy, President Trump stated,

“We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Is it not an “egregious display of hatred and bigotry,” which in turns incites violence against the undocumented humans who sacrifice their lives to come to America in search of a better life? Is it not just as egregious when a person’s gender or sexual preference makes them unequal? Isn’t this bigotry?

THumP® disagrees with the efficiency and confrontational implication of ANY protest. Physical confrontation of another should be just as illegal as killing. Although THumP® affiliates itself with no religious organization or belief, of any kind, we support a person’s right to believe any way that one chooses.

But we must point out the great hypocrisy of the American people, who believe that they are Christians and follow the counsel of their Jesus, Christians of which both sides of the controversial Charlottesville incident consisted. You are hypocrites!
>>
File: THumP.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
THumP.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Here is your own scripture:

“Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.”

The Humanity Party® stands for peace and non-violence.

THumP® has the solutions. No one else does.
>>
File: equalityisafalsegod.png (301KB, 794x564px) Image search: [Google]
equalityisafalsegod.png
301KB, 794x564px
>>137427912
Take your human vegetable party and shove it up your ass.
>>
source: http://voicehumanity.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 匿名.jpg (55KB, 418x626px) Image search: [Google]
匿名.jpg
55KB, 418x626px
bump for THumP. Victory Over Anarchy
>>
File: VOA.png (5KB, 113x140px) Image search: [Google]
VOA.png
5KB, 113x140px
>>
>>137427912
I disagree that you should keep that $200 you're carrrying and I don't care if I kill you to get it as long as I don't get caught. If you really believe that, you'd better do nothing to stop me.
>>
>>137430157
It is highly recommended to let the mugger take your money. Who do you think you are? Roland Deschain?
>>
>>137429849
emblem sucks man. if its victory over anarchy, then the letter A should be at bottom of the stack. Color scheme is so cartoony.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.