[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>US is a huge nation with a huge population >Even if white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

>US is a huge nation with a huge population
>Even if white Nationals got in power there is almost no way to deport/kill all minorities logically
>Other countries would attack us, plus there are just too many people
>Most countries with political refugees are fairly small, and even then there is no where to put refugees
>To start a civil war with minorities in America would create an extremely bloody battle that would result in so many casualties it would eventually be unwise

What is the end game for white nationalists? There is no way to win! What is the ultimate goal? Ask Hitler how his genocide worked! The land he was trying to control isn't even as big as the largest us state( with the exception of Russia). What is the ultimate thing you think you are working towards?
>>
>>137421751
The way forward is through peace. There is lots of land in North America, we can all enjoy collectivism with our own kin while enjoying the economic benefits of living in relatively close proximity to each-other.
>>
The only logical end game scenario is if the richest 1% are using the war to kill off the 99% they feel are undesirable on both sides. If this is true then why are so many of the 99% in league with white nationalists?
>>
>>137422145
I agree, but I'm a logic based person at heart. Peace is difficult to maintain. If far right has a better, more logical method towards eventual peace I'd love to hear it. But I see no end game goal.
>>
Why are you commies so fucking retarded. It is not about killing niggs or spics it is just about sepperation. Whites just want to be left alone, that is all white nationalism is about. The alt right is now trying to push for this but commies like yourself has made it your number one priority to fight us and not the capitalist system for some fucking (((mysterious reason))).
>>
>>137423045
Ok, but you are ignoring that segregation will create refugees. Some people will be displaced. Dividing land creates animosity. I'm not retarded, I have the foresight to see an end result. Once again, the end result will be displacing people (who according to most right wing are armed and violent). Segregation has never worked. Ask south Africa. So what is the white nationalist end result?
>>
It's not so much as killing blacks so much as saving whites.
>>
The idea "people want to be left alone" is indistinguishable from "white people want to continue to oppress minorities like they have in the past. White people want to be able to continue to be racist". Even if this isn't true for most, it's what the zealots want. So it becomes very much like the difference between radical and non radical Islam.
>>
>>137424784
Saving whites from what?
>>
>>137424784
Once again what is the end result? How does one "save white"? What actions can actually save whites?
>>
>>137422465
Is peace truly desirable in a world of 8 billion and climbing? Here's a thought exercise - divorce yourself from morality for a minute or two and look at humanity as the ever-growing, tumescent force that is rapidly draining the Earth of resources at a literally exponential rate. Is peace truly the best hope for humanity in the long run?
>>
>>137425154
Themselves.
>>
>Even if white Nationals got in power there is almost no way to deport/kill all minorities logically.

Why are you denying the holocaust?
>>
>>137425361
I would argue that the world joining forces to find logical solutions and compromises to our problems, would result in more advancement than he world fghting and draining resources and effort to ignore our problems.
>>
>>137421751
>Other countries would attack us

Lol, what would happen is Russia/China would arm the White Nationalists, they dream of an isolationist USA
>>
>>137425604
The Holocaust was 6 million people. We are talking about 2000 times as many people.
>>
File: 1502613919347.jpg (138KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
1502613919347.jpg
138KB, 970x546px
>>137425154
Oppression.

Whites are the last group in the US, really the world that you can be openly racist to, and use systematic oppression on without fear, and usually to applause.
Trumps speech proved it. Peaceful white rally members were attacked and get blamed for defending themselves.

Not a white nationalist, not even white. But the injustice bothers me.
>>
>>137421751
Soft balkanization through greater state sovereignty is the only way to preserve the Union and retain a multicultural population. If states cease to follow federal dictates from both the right and left, the only option short of Civil War 2.0 will be to devolve powers back to the states in return for a smaller financial burden for the federal government, and the continued control of the military by Washington.

The point is, there are peaceful mechanisms to make this situational workable. It will be MUCH better if we can end immigration in the short term to keep the demographics to a minimal level of complication when trying to sort this stuff out. I predict Canada will have solf balkanization as well.
>>
>>137425996
>Germany's camps and transportation facilities had a hard cap of 6 gorrilion people.
Why're you so anti-Semitic?
>>
>>137425312
Get rid of affirmative action in colleges as a start
>>
File: 1502559422442.gif (127KB, 385x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502559422442.gif
127KB, 385x480px
>>137425312
Higher birthrates, less degeneracy, strong family and community unity, good personal management. Traditionalism in general, I suppose. As for a white state, you'd probably have to do something like what the Libertarians are doing with New Hampshire (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project#Currently_elected_free_staters ).
>>
>other countries would attack us

Such as?
>>
File: 1501042949478.jpg (222KB, 1613x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1501042949478.jpg
222KB, 1613x1083px
>>137421751
Balkanize
Give everyone their own living space
Calexit has the right idea
>>
>>137421751
>Even if white Nationals got in power there is almost no way to deport/kill all minorities logically
Thats where you're completely laughably long. Human behavior is easily directed by financial incentives. We can get virtually every illegal to leave the country simply by making them fiscally hazardous to employee and aid. We can prevent them from getting licenses, prevent them from working, prevent them from getting any form of social assistance, prevent their children from enrolling in our schools. They will mostly leave entirely on their own.
>>
>>137425861
But to what end? How many people are we willing to cram onto the globe, and what quality of life can those vast unwashed masses expect? Would not preventing their births be a kinder gesture? And if we have the will to limit the world's population, should not we also aim to preserve our best and brightest, so that THEY can come together to solve the world's problems for the extant population? Is eugenics, free from moral constraints, not the best way to ensure the survival and success of the species?
>>
File: 1493262675890.png (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493262675890.png
14KB, 640x480px
>>137421751
The goal it's to reduce inmigration and overpopulation, anything else it's hogwash.
>>
>>137426533
Preventing birth and war are 2 totally different thing. I agree with forced birth control FOR EVERYONE.
>>
>>137426522
>Kansans and Missourans would live together
>>
>>137426528
Many can't leave. And living off the scraps of a thriving society is better to many than living high in a crumbling society. Applying legal force will make them criminals, and will not get rid of most. You are just giving the criminal underworld more soldiers and hurt our population even more.
>>
>>137426522
Lol I love this because I live in Ohio. Ohio: full of ohians
>>
>>137427686
>Many can't leave.
100% horseshit. They came here with nothing, they can leave with nothing. If we end all of their financial incentives non of them will even want to stay here. They're welfare seekers. End the welfare and they'll go back to their own country since they don't fit in with our culture and society.
Your fear mongering is completely baseless and you're a dumb faggot.
>>
>>137428030
So alt white is only concerned with immigrants? They aren't concerned with, for instance, American black lives matter groups? When a lot of blacks came here with nothing, they were slaves.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.