[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black man here With what's been going on of late, I decided

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: race_relations.jpg (109KB, 1940x900px) Image search: [Google]
race_relations.jpg
109KB, 1940x900px
Black man here

With what's been going on of late, I decided that I want to take a real look at the complaints being brought up by white males in the alt right, ethno nationalist movement as way to really understand were you guys are coming from. And I must say, I agree with majority of your grievances. Personally, I see nothing wrong with whites in america wanting to self-segregate, fight race quotas that treat whites unfairly, or work as a collective to pursue white interest within the political sphere. I mean, I can't blame whites for doing what other groups do anyway.

Also, I think Blacks and Whites were better off when there was encouraged segregation between both groups, so i'm not opposed to some sort of soft separatist system. Not a Jim Crow system of course, but more like how blacks and whites lived in places like NYC prior to the 60s. Both groups just lived and worked in their own neighborhoods/sections and would only interact with each other on a individual level. I wouldn't mind such an arrangement, at all.

The only thing that I take real issue with is this idea about deportation. I'm seeing alot of white nationalist and alt righters flirting with this idea of deporting non-whites from America; for example, relocating blacks back to Africa using "peaceful force". Umm...yeah, that's not going to work with me because of what will occur when you realize that we will not allow you to relocate us. I only see two options created from this - you giving up or resorting to genocide since we won't leave.
>>
>>137421171
You black negros should work with the whites to deport the meximutt and other brown (not black) trash like Muslims.
>>
File: 1494357096663.jpg (662KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494357096663.jpg
662KB, 682x1024px
>>137421171
Will you accept a homeland were you can build and create your own society and realize the potential of your own race and preserve your culture? You will be free to trade and work with us to create a better world for all, but allow us to live in our own country to realize the potential of our own race and preserve our own culture?
>>
>>137421589

This, America should be for us not mexicans and indians.
>>
>>137421171
okay. so make these opinions public. Even black people who want segregation dont know thats what they want
>>
>>137421171
>larping as a black guy
you dumb faggot, actual black people don't want segregation. living around black people are why they have shitty lives to begin with.
>>
>>137421171
once we deport the spics and gas the kikes you niggers can have half of the US for all i care, as long as its all separated.
>>
>>137421171
I believe they take issue with illegal immigrants and therefore want to deport them, not deport asian/african americans.
>>
File: 1495513339231.png (274KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1495513339231.png
274KB, 1156x2031px
>>137421171
>>
>>137421171

If this isn't a LARP, kudos to you for bothering to do the research yourself and come to your own conclusions. I had a similar conversation with someone concerning "reparations", and after understanding that it meant to fund areas that were historically underfunded due to race issues, it made a lot more sense to me.

The things you stated, namely fighting race quotas such as Affirmative Action and pursue interests that relate to our needs and benefits without being accused of being a nazi, racist, etc., is really the main points of your average white person. The majority don't want to start a race war or anything else; just equality under the law.
>>
>>137422893
I'd be willing to give that a chance
>>
>>137421171
>white males

who the fuck talks like that
talk like a human dude
>>
>>137421171
>With what's been going on of late, I decided that I want to take a real look at the complaints being brought up by white males in the alt right, ethno nationalist movement as way to really understand were you guys are coming from. And I must say, I agree with majority of your grievances.

thank you. now please stop stealing my bike, stop peeling the registration sticker off my license plate to save yourself 60 bucks on renewal and stop smoking on the stoop when there's a nice picnic table to sit at 20 feet away while I'm moving my furniture and boxes out of the apartment building you people infest. If not you, then your "cuz" or "celly."
>>
>>137421171
White femanon here, I think this is where society is going, unfortunately, but if it's a conclusion that we can reach and agree upon together, it probably is for the best. I also disagree with the deportation of blacks or any other group that has been historically a part of the black landscape, but on the other hand, I think special grants or resources should be available to individuals who wish to be repatriated to their ancestral homeland, especially if their ancestors were taken to this country against their will. I'm sure Liberia and other West African nations would be willing to work with us on this, because it would bring in a Western educated class who might be able to improve the country's most basic institutions and infrastructures.
>>
>>137421171
>1 post by this ID

cool LARP whitey
>>
>>137422893
>Will you accept a homeland were you can build and create your own society and realize the potential of your own race and preserve your culture?

Nope, I don't care enough about identity and race to desire such a thing like a homeland or to take it up as some life goal to move towards. I'm honestly more concerned with my own well-being. And at the end of the day, I have one life and i'm not willing to drastically alter the life that I have known since birth solely because individuals in Africa just so happen to share the same skin color as me. That's why I take issue with this deportation thing coming from the Alt Right, because it just coded language for genocide since I know no one is naive enough to believe you will peacefully "relocate" blacks back to Africa.
>>
>>137425259
Then spread the idea. If you are black and are genuinely interested take to social media and start to spread the meme and create support. Race war is in no-ones interest apart from the globalists. Together we can make a better, more peaceful world by living apart but cooperating as seperate races respectful of one another differences.
>>
>>137421171
>The only thing that I take real issue with is this idea about deportation. I'm seeing alot of white nationalist and alt righters flirting with this idea of deporting non-whites from America; for example, relocating blacks back to Africa using "peaceful force".

Like how Mandela's ANC wants whites out of SA, or how Ghandi wanted whites out of India?? What goes around comes around! Blacks are racist, and fucking hypocrites to boot!
>>
>>137428221
>I don't care enough about identity and race to desire such a thing like a homeland or to take it up as some life goal to move towards.
Why you still live? Take the rope way, no suffering after you embraced the traitors laurel
>>
Of course you will never leave. You and all non whites realize you can only have a decent life as an "oppressed minority" in a white country. Left to your own devices you're poo flinging baboons. That is ultimately the crux of it all. That is the primary reason non whites get hysteric about not living in white countries.
>>
>>137422893
No
>>
>>137428221
depending on how old you are you are going to have to put up with drastic changes in the human condition in your life time
the world is overcrowded, resources are becoming scarce

if you were smart and cared about yourself and your folk than you'd consider an african-american partition on the continent to be the best possible solution.
>>
>>137427488
I'm not Larping.
>>
>>137428847
>World is overcrowded
Looks like we got an expert over here.
>>
File: blackhands (1).jpg (78KB, 605x1024px) Image search: [Google]
blackhands (1).jpg
78KB, 605x1024px
>>137427488
>>137428967
proof
>>
File: 1493845428412.png (2MB, 995x2189px) Image search: [Google]
1493845428412.png
2MB, 995x2189px
>>137421171
You sound pretty based! Couldn't we just break off a piece of the country for you guys. That would be ideal for me. I don't mind giving up territory in exchange for an ethno-state. Is living among your own kind so bad for blacks? It seems like black folks biggest fear.
>>
>>137428221
Then your personal selfishness may very well contribute to an eventual race war within the US. How many of your race and my race will it take dying needlessly before you see the logic in the proposal. A race war will see the globalists agenda coming to fruition and both races will be fucked. We dont have to live together to work together for our mutual benefit
>>
>>137421171
Blacks should have their own state within the USA. New Liberia or whatever. More likely a collection of small states rather than one big one. They can go live there and be happy with their own community.
>>
>>137421171
>resorting to genocide since we won't leave.
That's the idea.
>>
>>137428568
It is what it is. Now, I didn't say I don't care at all about the condition of black people. I just don't care about it enough to sacrifice my own aspirations to relocate back to Africa, a place I have zero connections with, to build a new home just because the people there happen to share the same skin color as me.
>>
>>137421171
the biggest black guy red pill is being a segregationist. MLK was a fucking mistake. we had separate, but equal and a bunch of (((christians))) went for the "separate" goal instead of the "equal". they should have just strived for equality.

black communities were better in the 50s-70s than they are now by a long shot.
>>
File: melt in my mouth.gif (904KB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
melt in my mouth.gif
904KB, 400x170px
>>137429217

I want to lick your fingers. They look like delicious chocolate.

Why do blacks hate /lgbt/ people so much? They hate them more than whites!
>>
>>137427360
This is the whole purpose of Liberia. I worked with a based black guy from over there. He said a lot of the towns were named after places in New England. They also have the same exact constitution as us, word for word. Even the flag is close.
>>
>>137429217
BASED!
>>
>>137421171
>black guy here
>into 4chan
>posts a novel with correct grammar and spelling
ask me how I know you're a larping faggot
>>
>>137428221
>deportation thing coming from the Alt Right, because it just coded language for genocide
Not everyone pushes for the Africa deal, some have suggested the state of Mississippi
It isn't code for genocide either, people discuss that openly #dayoftherope
>>
File: 1.jpg (3MB, 3612x2394px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3MB, 3612x2394px
>>137421171
Thanks man.
We all just want our own peaceful living space deep down.
>>
>>137429650
Black Americans are 12-14% of the population, I see no rationale reason for why self-segregating within the country wouldn't work, especially when it has worked in the past.
>>
Blacks are used as nothing more than political pawns in the game of identity politics. The very founders of the KKK (Democrats) use you as a tool to hoover up votes by promising you Obamaphones/purple drank and free cash/food stamps whilst also claiming they will cure all your problems.

The problem lies in being given all these freebies, there's no incentives for you to better yourselves or make an effort because the state will pick up the mess that blacks usually make of their lives. It's the same here with Labour, Labour throw money at coloured people and poor people, promise them that all their woes will be fixed yet years and years of doing this and if anything it's compounded the problem and made people even more reliant on the state to fix everything for them.

So you have this rot, this embedded laziness and with the years of being given freebies there's "entitlement", so you continue to vote for those that offer you in your mind the "easy" option of living on welfare because it's hard work to actually do a days work and better yourself.

tl;dr Tell your ghetto nigger and democuck voter friends to stop playing identity politics, wake up and see what the majority fucking see.

Thanks.
>>
>>137429912
A lot of white folks talk about secession. Blacks would actually be able to get away with it. If they all showed up in let's say Florida Georgia area the whites would run away like it was a big black tornado giving them full democratic control. Then they would be able to succeed from the union. Who would stand against them? Racist whites would be pleased. The cucks aren't allowed to disagree with someone darker than they are, so they would go along with it.
>>
File: detroit-map.jpg (114KB, 1447x900px) Image search: [Google]
detroit-map.jpg
114KB, 1447x900px
>>137421171
Your arguments are reasonable but you are failing to realize just how cornered whites are. The demographics in whites countries are being permanently changed, the populations are brainwashed with white guilt and "WE WUZ" propaganda, and white males are treated worse than foreigners in the nations that they built. Trump was elected with the hope of resolving things peacefully but it looks like that has failed. If whites don't start fighting back soon we will be gradually genocided and our history and achievements will be erased.

You sound like you are intelligent enough to function in a civilized society and most whites probably don't have a problem sharing a nation with someone like you. I know I don't. The problem is you are the exception. The majority of blacks simply don't have the IQ needed to function in a civilized society. Self-segregation won't work as long as their are people dumb enough to buy into the kike propaganda. The really shitty part about the situation in the US is that violence plays right into the hands of the kike globalists. They've got everybody by the balls.
>>
>>137430570
He's real you idiot. Every post by an American flag is mostlikely made by a caucasian person. Most American posters are either spanish or white. Black posters are merely uncommen.
>>
>>137423662

Yeah I'm black and I fucking hate ghetto ass blacks. I can't imagine living in that African shithole.
>>
>>137421171
>>137430669
For someone who hates black people so much you sure do love pretending to be them.
>>
>>137421171
You're a race traitor for abandoning your roots and folk in Africa. This will not be forgotten...
>>
>>137425259
man, it's too bad there aren't more of you

i dont hate black people really, but i do think they need to piss off and let us do our thing, we're just too different
>>
>>137430297
Actually, Liberia is evidence that American Blacks shouldn't be deported back to Africa if you ask me. Quick summary

>early 1800s, movement to resettle American free blacks and freed slaves in Africa started
>By 1867, more than 13k Black Americans had moved to Liberia
>Intermarried largely within their community, developing an ethnic group that followed protestant western cultural values
>They did not identify with the indigenous African tribes they encountered, at all.
>Instead, viewed them as inferior and tried to force them to assimilate to western culture
>France/UK caused Liberia to lose valued territory causing a setback in the development of the countries infrastructure
>early part of the 20th century, A economic policy was implemented to attract foreign investment
>Between 1944-1970, the value of foreign investments increased 2 hundredfold.
>From 1950-1960, Liberia experienced an average annual growth of 11.5%
> revenues from the government was utilized to construct and modernize infrastructure
>the streets of the Capital were paved, a public sanitation system was installed, hospitals were built, and a literacy program was launched
>several thousand kilometers of roads were built, as was a railway line to transfer iron from coastal mines for export.
>The Port of the capital was also transformed into a free port to encourage trade.
>By the 1960s, Liberia began to enjoy an era of prosperity due to efficient use of polices and resources
>Liberia had earned the reputation of being a pro-Western influence in West Africa
>In 1980, a military co-op lead by a group of native Africans who despised the westernized Blacks since the conception of the country took power by force
>majority of Americo-Liberian government officials were executed
>Americanized blacks were viewed as oppressors to natives just like the white colonizers
>Civil war broke out in response, and Liberia was transformed into a permanent shit hole
>End of story
>>
>>137431713
>Self-segregation won't work as long as their are people dumb enough to buy into the kike propaganda. The really shitty part about the situation in the US is that violence plays right into the hands of the kike globalists
This
>>
What the fuck is wrong with black people!?

Why do they always begin forum posts with...

"I'm black"
"Black anon here"
"As a black man/woman.."

Guess what? Abiding in your flesh is going against the word of Jesus. Your flesh includes your skin color, your sexual orientation, your gender, your dick size, and anything else of the flesh.

No one in heaven is black or white. No one in heaven is male or female. No one in heaven is jew or muslim.

By saying you're black you're saying you're of the flesh... you're saying you're just a bag of flesh and don't have a soul/spirit.

Are you just a bag of flesh? How dare you reduce yourself to something so stupid like a skin color my nigga.

You better learn real quick who you really are.

Anyone who abides in their flesh can't go to heaven.
>>
>>137421589
This. America for Americans, white, black, yellow, tan or whatever, you come here TO BE AN AMERICAN not to be YOUR country in a new location.
>>137421171
I dont see large calls for black deportation. I wouldnt support it. I work with a few blacks and none of them are niggers.
>>
>>137432631
Yes, fellow magapede. Lets go suck Israels dick for bringing our based black friends tu us.
>>
Why are most blacks content with pushing a self degenerating culture, such as calling sucessful people uncle toms and such? What is the popular consensus on resegregation? Have you had any bad experiences with people finding out you are engagin in this type of dialouge?
>>
>>137432552
Moral of the story is that Black Americans are not Africans and there is no reason to believe that these two groups will integrate solely because they share the same skin color.
>>
>>137432552
Which is why you need a brand new ethno state of your own, not simply moved to another existing country where you will simply be 'outsiders'
>>
>>137421171
> I want to take a real look at the complaints being brought up by white males in the alt right
Alt-right is invented by CNN and consists solely of Clinton shills.

> ethno nationalist movement as way to really understand were you guys are coming from
Ethno nationalism comes from Jean-Jacques Rousseau. He described the rule without noblemen, the reign of people, as political entity. Political entity with inherited rights for all citizens is essentially ethnic.

So in fact there might be democracy only in ethnic nationalist sence. You can join white people and act your nigger ass white uncle-Tom-tier as far as you can to have rights, or you can shill for anti-white totalitarianism and live in prison. Tertium non datur.
>>
>>137431713
Plus white middle class from the north equate non-rich white from the south with niggers, because they are
>>
separate but equal
>>
>>137428221
i think its fair that african americans stay in america, your connection to africa is probably like my connection to europe at this point, non-existant

im just tired of being shit on for being white, told women dont want me because of my skin color, called inbred, etc.
>>
Africa has the greatest natural resources in the world.
Yet their most valuable resource does not want to live on it's continent.

See it in Europe where even the third generation of African immigrants don't feel connected to the nation they are born in as apposed to a peace of soil they have never set foot on.
>>
>>137422893
>>137428290
>>137432494

Hypothetically would y'all respect it if we were welcoming to other ethnicities into our nation? Say I have a few white friends and family members of diverse ethnicity and they decided they wanted to live in Blackountry with me. How does a separatists mindset deal with this conundrum?
>>
>>137421171
Whether or not multiculturalism/integration is good in the long run, the only groups that benefit from a divided citizenry are the groups at the top. While we fight amongst ourselves, our country, culture, wealth is being robbed and torn down. I think most people are this but are too impressionable and let the MSM, not just lead them to opinions, but they let the MSM frame the entire discussion. Well, I for one, do not accept the premise that we're a hateful divided country. Most people want to be left alone to raise and support their families. Without the constant grievance peddling pushed by the media, we'd probably get along. CNN wants violence.
>>
>>137433646
I dont care what you do in your country as long as it doesn't adversely affect us in ours. You are free to live by your own standards and rules as we would be in ours
>>
>>137433646
that would be between them, you, and your neighbors i guess. we certainly have to right to hold them
>>
>>137421171
Im fully on board with a soft segregation system. Allow free association again, let people have white schools and black schools, white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods, white businesses and black businesses etc.
Most people still segregate naturally. Most people wouldn't turn down a black customer at their business(unless it's a nightclub or bar) and overall it would probably help race relations by allowing blacks to have more ownership of their situation rather than relying on whitey for gibs.
>>
>>137434646
You don't have a right to hold anyone against their will. Does your ideal white society label it's current inhabitants as personal property? How does that work exactly?
>>
>>137421171
Nigger.
>>
>>137435627
actually that was a typo. i meant we DONT have the right to hold anyone against their will.
>>
>>137432860
I agree. But you won't integrate with whites either. So you should get your own State within the US where you can control your own destiny, for better or worse, without having whitey as an excuse whenever things aren't working out.
If systemic racism is always going to be a problem, then you should get your own system and attempt the changes that you think will work better and learn through experience
>>
File: 1500874852042.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500874852042.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>137421171
Humans tend to segregate in nature, and tend to naturally associate with their own ethnic or ideological groups.
Personally, I wouldn't date a black woman, unless she was top-shelf in intellect and at least average on the natural beauty scale. But then again, I don't really date with people outside that regardless of race (perhaps a little more slack for white women).
I don't care what you do, as long as in doing so, you do not infringe on my freedom or property.
>>
>>137425455
blacks do that, they call women FEMALES, and Men MALES, like you would for animals or livestock.
>>
>>137427360
Tits or GTFO!
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.