[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between white supremacists and white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8624.jpg (54KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8624.jpg
54KB, 480x360px
What is the difference between white supremacists and white nationalists?
>>
>supremacists
KILL ALL NIGGERS
>nationalists
DEPORT ALL NIGGERS
>>
White Supremacists think the white race is superior to all races.

White Nationalists don't necessarily think the white race is better than any other race, but believe all races should be segregated to themselves.

Both are retarded.
>>
>>137421167
They are descriptors for the same people thay vary based on how severely the Jew writing the particular news article was nagged by his mother or wife that day.>>137421167
>>
File: Black culture 2.gif (235KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Black culture 2.gif
235KB, 900x599px
>>137421607
>White Supremacists think the white race is superior to all races

all because someone wants Supremacy for their race doesn't been they think other races are inferior.
>>
>>137421607
Diversity is retarded.
>>
>>137421167
The same difference between a Black Nationalist and a Black Supremacist (yes, they exist).

"Supremacy" is an ideology where you regard other people as not human, and inferior to you. Nationalists believe in race pride, segregation, "right to exist" all that regular shit.

A good example is North Korean ideology which touts the purity of their genes, and thus supremacy over all other races who are 'mixed'.
>>
White nationalists pretend to care about the uplifting of niggers even though they know they are inferior
Basically white nationalists are the PR fags complaining about Charlottesville while white supremacists were the ones in nazi regalia
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>137421167

I think white people are the supreme race on earth. Why? Well I read history and science. That about did it. You could too. It's all white by the way. Does this hurt your feelings? Well I'm sorry I was being objective and I just see it as truth.
I also believe white people should certainly have their own nations, as the more influnx of lesser races we have, the more it slows us down, our progress, our advancement, our ingenuity. It bogs down our resources. It hurts us. Oh has it not? Perhaps I was mistaken.....kek
And I think that the Jews are trying to destroy us because they're jealous, can't really control us adequately, and want a world to themselves.

But I don't want to kill anyone for being a race. Except a few Jews and the social controllers who have polluted our society with a will. They need to be hung.
What does this make me?
Nazi? White nationalist? White supremacist?
I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: Black culture 3.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Black culture 3.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>137422220
>"Supremacy" is an ideology where you regard other people as not human, and inferior to you.

wrong
>>
>>137421167

At the end if the day it's the same shit.

I'm a white nationalist and a white supremacist and whatever else you'd like to call me.

But don't tell me you want to be separate, but still think they are equal to you. That makes no sense.

It's all or nothing.
>>
White nationalists want to be separate from other races, white supremacists want to eliminate other races.
>>
>>137421167
supremacists are nationalists on steroids
they are both right so the difference isnt all that important
>>
>>137421167
hwite supremacists believe they are supreme
white nationalists want ethnically pure nations, 100% white, 100% black, 100% asian etc.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.