[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Labour MP Jess Phillips brands left-wing men the 'absolute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 25ec3f85df3ddedc708e9.jpg (33KB, 634x418px) Image search: [Google]
25ec3f85df3ddedc708e9.jpg
33KB, 634x418px
Never underestimate the Left's ability to alienate everyone.

> The MP said that men on the left talk about being feminists but fail to recognise the achievements of women. She said: 'When they close their eyes at night and think of amazing people who have changed the world, it's always some white dude that pops into their head.'

> And she hit out at her party's policies, saying that women were 'entirely missing' from their industrial strategy because it was all about 'men with shovels'.

> Ms Phillips was asked whether the 'out and out sexists of the right' were worse than the 'well-meaning' of the left. She replied: 'They [the left-wing men] are the worst, the actual worst'. 'Men said they supported better female representation but, when it came to losing their own jobs, they would say, 'Oh, you mean me? But I am so clever. I've got so much to offer the world'.

http://archive.is/FK3a9
>>
File: SuzanneMoore.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
SuzanneMoore.png
26KB, 300x250px
> Leftwing men: can’t live with them, can’t shoot them. Instead, they can be splattered with faint praise for being “well-meaning”.

> The phenomenon of grooming gangs should not be used to fuel racism. But for the left to deny the scale of child abuse and its relationship to patriarchy is a cop out. Male sexuality is surely not something that has passed leftwing men by on their way to the high moral ground.

> The sexism of leftwing men is often simply down to an absence of self-reflection. It too often manifests in them telling us how to do feminism properly, for only they understand what the priorities are.

http://archive.is/k6beX
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.