[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More evidence of Communist dressing up as "Nazis" in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1502717253156.jpg (154KB, 1360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502717253156.jpg
154KB, 1360x640px
The same as when Rabbi's are caught spray painting swastika's on their own Synagogues.
These rats don't have any new tricks. Same old tricks going on 70 years now.
>>
Whatcha Doin', Rabbi?
>>
you fucking idiot that is from Sacramento also you can see in the left pic the guy in the trump hat holds the shield with his left hand

what is so fucking mystifying to you about it you idiot?
>>
File: Sacramrnto.jpg (243KB, 1360x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sacramrnto.jpg
243KB, 1360x640px
>>137419654
what is your problem you faggot?
>>
>>137419654

And the right should do exactly the same thing, pose as Antifa and break shit with then. Greater numbers, more damage, makes them look worse
>>
>>137420693
only works if it fits a media narrative
>>
what if he's actually a nazi but later dressed up antifa to do retarded stuff to make them look bad? i mean, there's no timeline in that picture
>>
wtf you fucking retard? maga hat guy in the left pic is the one who holds the shield.
>>
>>137420514
a-anon...
the antifa member have a shield wich is painted with white nationalist flag
>>
>>137420514
Retarded civnats shilling again
>>
Now that people see lit torches as racist, what would racists use when they don't have torches? Why, it's obvious...when white power Nazis don't have torches they hold up their cell phones. Anytime you see groups of whites in arenas concerts for example, all holding up lit cell phones...it's a terrorist gathering.

Let's ruin concerts for the faggots. Let's make people scared of being part of waves of lit phones in dark arenas. Was that ballad a secret white power code? Yes!!!! Neonazis use concerts to show their power!

Let's make people use lighters again.

Just for fun.
>>
>>137421575
LOL THIS. the maga cap dude is holding the shield in the cover with his left hand and not the antifa dude.
fucking retards
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.