[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this isn't what the right is about >they will use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1500680379067.jpg (2MB, 2332x1797px) Image search: [Google]
1500680379067.jpg
2MB, 2332x1797px
>this isn't what the right is about
>they will use this against us now

Friendly reminder that the left does not play for justice or fairness, or any of their talking-points. Ever notice how the left selectively uses the Constitution? They do the same with all 'arguments' in general. They do not care if their arguments contradict one another, ie, niggers are equal to whites; niggers need (unequal) laws written in their favor to be equal to whites.

Anyone who says 'look how they will use this against us now' is either a shill or an idiot. You will never be treated fairly by the media or by the universities, even in the country your ancestors founded. Never. Get it through your head. The leftists play for one thing: power. because they are weak. too weak to play their social roles, too weak to acknowledge their weaknesses and work to overcome them, to weak to take responsibility for themselves. Everything you do is irrelevant unless you defeat them.

Unless you want your children to grow up like you. to never learn of anything in their schools that they can take pride in. to have their identity erased. to learn only about what they must feel guilty for, the holocaust, slavery, etc. to be stripped of their values and their virtues, and to turned into fat, mindless, goy slaves ripe for usury, and life-time debt, who die alone on a heroine addiction with no community, no hopes, nothing to fight for. that is their fate. is that what you give to them? I thought pride and honor were in your blood.

awaken and take bake your birth right. take it for a thousand years. and strike such fear into your enemies that they would sooner kill themselves than cross your gaze.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.