[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>claims to be white >claims to reject Jewry >isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (89KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
89KB, 720x1280px
>claims to be white
>claims to reject Jewry
>isn't weightlifting, training MMA to perfect his aesthetics and survivability
Reminder that to counter nu-male culture you must perfect yourself as an individual. Not a bait thread, just spreading an ideology of continuous self improvement.
>>
File: 1497938198173.jpg (21KB, 452x395px) Image search: [Google]
1497938198173.jpg
21KB, 452x395px
>>137417808
I used to be in pretty good shape, but I've fallen into disrepair in the last few years. It's probably too late, but I'm gonna do my best to get stronger. It's either that or be easy prey in the future.
>>
>>137417808
>weightlifting, MMA to perfect his survivability
Self improvement begins and ends with the brain. What you need is steadfastness.
Many beta numales in the gym and in training, not to mention all (like you) who fantasize about it all the time and then half ass it and drop out.
Weightlifting and, martial arts are a tool not an end
>>
File: 1.jpg (834KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
834KB, 1836x3264px
>>137418619
>implying
Look, i get the stigma gym-goers have, but the fact that i can pin a man 60lbs heavier than myself with my off hand by the neck tells me that physical strength is still relevant in today's day and age. Get /fit/ and change your life you pussy.
>post body pics if you're gunna talk shit
>>
>>137419040
How many dicks can that ass hold anon?
>>
>>137419040
listen i know we got stigmas *says to the guy who clearly statea your physical prowess doesnt determine your social hirearchy* SHOW ME YOUR BODY IF YOURE GONNA TALK SHIT. Show me that you'd plan an encounter with me where I wouldn't use a weapon that could serverely maim or murder you.
>>
I do DDP Yoga. Do I have to love jews now?
>>
>>137417808
>>137419040
You're absolutely right. People should always look to improve themselves, especially if they want to propagate their ideology in the open, wether thats a natsoc, a ancap or a monarchist. I used to be kind of a scrawny fuck but i've been gaining good mass this past year. Would post a picture but this is 4chan, so im not sure about that. Anyways have a bump.
>>
>>137417808

gay
>>
150 lbs
lighting like this could make rosie odonnell look good
>>
>>137418619
If you are obese you are shit, doesn't matter how smart you are.

If you don't want to weighlift at least run or ride bicycle couple hours a day
>>
>>137417808
tell us height, weight, bench, deadlift, squat, years of MMA training and wins / losses
>>
File: 1470431476174aaa.jpg (429KB, 1000x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1470431476174aaa.jpg
429KB, 1000x1289px
>>137419040
/fit/pol/, my favorite

you sound like a retarded autist though, kys yourself
>>
>>137420695
>>at least run or ride bicycle couple hours a day
If you do that yourself, I hope your joints will not wear out soon anon
>>
>>137418619
This.
Disciplin. Honor. Responsibility. Intellect. Honesty.
You should be trying to live by what virtues you value the most. This goes for every aspect of live. Physical Health is certainly one of them. So Kudos to you if you are optimizing yourself.
>>
>>137417808
Nice back, you a pull up master?
My back is easily just as developed, maybe even more so, but I don't have that flare, got a good flare but not like that. Looks like you're sporting a 28 inch waist.
Pull ups are all you need for a good back. Start doing weighted ones when they get too easy. There's no excuse. Probably the best muscle building exercise anyone can do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.