[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who are we gonna be supporting for the next mexican presidential

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: mexicandevaluated .jpg (42KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
mexicandevaluated .jpg
42KB, 384x384px
So who are we gonna be supporting for the next mexican presidential election?

>who cares about Mexico?
Me and many other people
>why is it important
Better country less inmigrants, posible immigrants in US returning home

>who should we support

There are several parties in Mexico but the main are

PAN =national action party
Right wing party no homosexuality, religious party but its corrupted as well, only mexican party that has tried to fought the cartel and "failed" by crime extortions, kidnaps and murder raising
PRD= revolutionary democratic party
Left wing party gives right to homosexuals, marry homosexuals never ruled mexico
PRI = revolutionary institucional party

This party is the most corrupt party and currently ruling mexico its been proved that has tied with the cartel and the party members have killed candidates from their own party.

MORENA= National regeneration movement

Newest party it was borned in 2014 and its now leading the polls for the 2018 elections its a left wing party and it's candidate Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador has said that will reduce corruption, give free college to many Mexicans, tell the Us to stop funding the cartels and go fuck themselves, fine banks if they have ties to the cartels, raise mexican minimum wage, raise wages to police officers doctors nurses, firefightera, etc. Give double more than now money to elderly retired people.

In Mexico when getting into high school and college you need to do a test, he says that will be removed and everyone will he accepted

He said the Neets in Mexico will be drafted and put to work in apprenticeships

He will eliminate "fuero" law that allows high government officials to be prosecuted and put in jail he said it'll be removed for the president as well.
He said that violence should be fought with education good wages and jobs, not with guns.

Other parties haven't said much but most parties always promise free Healthcare money for schools and basically social programs
>>
Fuck off, dirty beaner. You know /pol/ hates anything that's brown-skinned or Spanish-speaking. Besides, we are a subservient state. We are controlled by the same corporations that control the US. Nothing will happen that is not a plan of the globalists.
>>
>>137417505
Trump plans to raise your wages and living standards so companies won't use you as cheap labor! You should like him
>>
>>137418076
Never said I didn't liked him
>>137417761
Shut up and go to x or r conspiracy Fucking autistic moron
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.