[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since every other thread is started by delusional Spencerites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 39

File: towingthecar (1).jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
towingthecar (1).jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
Since every other thread is started by delusional Spencerites
This is the thread where we rationally discuss the chances of the driver in court
Only thing I can think of helping him would be the fact that police and governor violated the federal judges order and dispersed the protesters into counter-protesters
Other than that doesn't look good for him
>>
>>137416839
>doesn't look good for him
he was protecting his life, it's pretty clear-cut that he's completely innocent.
>>
>>137416839
normally he'd be innocent. This isn't a normal case though and he's been crucified by the media. I think he'll be made an example of.

Hoping for zimzam round II.
>>
he's found not guilty and then riots erupt like back in the nineties
>>
>>137416839
Since the woman he killed didn't attack him directly, I believe they will buy down for manslaughter and get him. Murder won't stick with the blatant bat attack to his rear lights but since he killed a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF SIZE they have to fry him for something
>>
>>137417643
this, its the only rational perspective
>>
>>137417468
That one swat moments before hitting the crowd?
Don't think that will hold up in court
>>137417643
Zimmerman was crucified even worse by the then President but got off because he had the facts on his side
In this case the guy doesnt
>>137417997
This thread is for discussing the case
>>137418156
Manslaughter is possible but again the stick can be explained away by prosecuting because he was already causing the crowd to flee without slowing down
>>
the courts won't matter. even if he is found innocent the real trial is the rest of his life.

he will probably get killed on his way to court, or some such other fucking melodramatic nonsense.
>>
>>137416839
The video of the guy whacking his bumper with the bat that precedes the video of the "ramming" should be pretty good evidence that the kid panicked when he zoomed forward, slammed on his brakes, was surrounded (and going to be pulled from the car, let's be honest), and tried to reverse out to safety.
>>
>>137416839
>brake lights
>mob attacked vehicle, so he reverse 'panicked'
>girl was killed as he reversed

I'd say his chances are quite high actually, there is also precedent of a mob attacking a vehicle and the driver running them over to escape, and being acquitted all charges (happened in NY).

Depends on how useless his public defender ends up being I guess
>>
>>137416839
Site other cases where drivers were not convicted of running over protesters

Fear of life
Public road
Vehicles he ran into were stopped at intersection, why?
if Trial in Virginia, jury made up of citizens pissed because thier history being erased by the people he ran over

Casey Anthony didn't have it so good
>>
he's not the first
>>
>>137419321
There is also the fact that the BLM idiots in the protest he crashed into chased away the police, so there was no traffic control. This can also help his defense since normally with protests cops set up a perimeter to prevent this very problem from happening of randos crashing into people in the street or cars making the situation worse.

It's almost like he planned this perfectly as his defense is so tight
>>
File: 23.png (29KB, 606x696px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
29KB, 606x696px
>>137416839
he is fucked the public defenders won't even work with him , the jury are porbably going to be bought in from somewhere remote to the area and he can spend a year in jail at least without violating his rights.
Any plea deal is going to be over a year in prison minimum for that reason alone.
>>
>>137418867
Nope he is already starting into the crowd with less than ten feet to go before he hits people with no brakes on
If he was hit and had like a window shattered when he was 50 feet away and was braking to a stop it would be a valid defense
>>137419168
No brake lights in any of the videos going towards the crowd
>>
>>137416839
he hit armed "counter-protestors" that were illegally blocking the road

he has a pretty solid chance in court friendo
>>
>>137419564
fucking based Subaru
>>
>>137418606
they were beating his car with bats
>>
>>137418842
no man, the left is way too peaceful and rational to do something like that
>>
>>137416839
That car is iconic now. Are they gonna sell it? I know I'd never afford it, bsut still.
>>
>>137419868
>they were beating his car with bats
Where?
And if you post the one stick he's hit with as he's ten feet from the crowd you are wrong and you know it
>>
People standing in the middle of the road like they wanted to commit suicide.
He tried to scare them by braking on the last moment, but they just kept standing there and got hit.
Tbh he should get off, he tried all he could, but they wanted to die too badly.
>>
File: 1502710847211.png (1MB, 1002x573px) Image search: [Google]
1502710847211.png
1MB, 1002x573px
>>137420216
>>
>>137419669
>starting into the crowd

You mean driving where cars go, on the road, yeah? The pickup truck parked there leads me to conclude the road was not closed nor properly marked for protest. Invalid.

>no brakes on

The defense theory would be his panic prevented him from forming the intent or being aware of the natural/probable consequences of his actions. People either slam on the brakes or the gas when they panic, they don't do both. Also invalid.

>would be a valid defense

A "valid" defense is whatever the charges, law, and finder of fact allow. If you are allowed to use a specific defense and the finder of fact buys your theory, that's what makes it valid.
>>
In all honesty, I think the worst case scenario for him will be given some sort of probation, house arrest, and a suspension of his drivers license. Best case scenario suspension of drivers license.

Reasons: Video proof of him attempting to brake. Video proof of him being attacked. Video proof of protestors screaming death threats at him. Video proof of protestors on the roads illegally. Police illegally dispersed protestors onto the streets. The protestors made an effort to jump in front of the car instead of jumping away.

The court will be a win for him, but his entire life he has to deal with accidentally killing a woman and leftist making his life a lot worse.
>>
>>137416839
He may be able to use the video of his car being hit with a bat to make a self-defense case. Might be enough to plead down to a vehicular manslaughter. Still an uphill battle.
>>
>>137416839
There are a number of options depending on the circumstances but he will definitely end up in prison.
If he had any form or anxiety or depression he could claim diminished responsibility. For example if suffering from anxiety it may explain why he may have panicked when faced with an angry mob attacking his car.
If his actions were a result of him trying to escape a situation where he feared for his life then he used unreasonable/unjustified amount of force against his attackers. So the best he can hope for is having the murder charge reduced to manslaughter.
>>
>>137416839
I dunno, i think he has a huge case to get a reduced sentence. Manslaughter not murder.

plenty of video evidence to prove this.

the big negative for him is that this became a national matter and the media will pressure them to make an example of him to appease the cultural marxist.
>>
>>137418606
shouting fire in a crowded theater can get you charged with murder. so why can't hitting a car that's in a mob. you're inciting a panic either way.
>>
He'll get charged with manslaughter unless the DA are preening jackasses, then he can maybe get a good lawyer and beat the murder 2 charge.

Ultimately he drove recklessly into an illegal assembly and probably feared for his life. He's culpable for that much
>>
>>137420436
>>137420559
>>137420587
You all are so delusional it's sad
>>137420591
It would be very hard
Depends on whether prosecutor wants a quick plea or to drag it out for politics
>>
Do you think this car belongs in a museum?

Or will they publicly destroy it and cheer?
>>
>>137419669
You can clearly hear the car skip of the road, meaning he braked to hard. You can see the brake lights turn on right before the Camara "fails" to follow the car. Also if he didn't brake the protestor wouldn't have been able to hot the car.
>>
>>137416839
He'd getting charged with terrorism and some other shit. I hope he enjoys getting raped bybthe minorities he hates so much.
He'll also be placed along with the other crazy dangerous inmates and not in the good boy wing of the prison.
>>
>>137416839
Wipe your dashboard off you fucking slob
>>
File: map.jpg (108KB, 788x450px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
108KB, 788x450px
>>137418606
if you examine the scene you realize he has tons of factors on his side

>>137419669
what plenty of brake lights and brake screeching.
>>
File: 1502659189484.png (200KB, 1367x783px) Image search: [Google]
1502659189484.png
200KB, 1367x783px
This was a false flag done to stir things up. He's going to either disappear, or they'll double down and have him walk to further cause outrage.

You faggots realize this sort of shit is literally what the CIA does for a living right? Artificially starting riots/civil unrest/coups. This is just the CIAs way of firing back at Trump.
>>
>>137421070
The camera follows him all the way the last 50 or so feet into the crowd
And guess what? no brake lights all the way there
>Also if he didn't brake the protestor wouldn't have been able to hot the car.
Are you an expert in this or can you give me some studies to show at what speed you can or cannot hit a car on the rear?
Because I'd love to see some proof of that
>>
>>137419615
if he doesnt get a public defender hes gonna walk unless they got him to agree to defend himself and waive his right to a defender
>>
>>137417643
>zimzam round II
that would be sweet and cause a MASSIVE butthurt
>>
>>137419669
There absolutely is brake lights right before he smokes them, did you miss the 1000s of threads yesterday "If brakes are lit, you must acquit"

What none of us have either is video from before he is even on that street, which the court will have. I'm betting it's filled with "peaceful protesters" who threw shit at his car or were chasing him.

If this guy has any kind of decent lawyer he walks away from the murder charge easily, the leaving the scene of an accident easily, but perhaps not the reckless driving.
>>
>>137421431
Post this video, because all news video you see the camera failing to follow from the beginning of the video to the end.
>>
>>137420969
So what you are saying is that he hit the crowd on purpose?
Theny why did he try to avoid the mob running after him? And also explain why did he swerve and brake right before flooring it before the mob ahead of him?
If this was planned don't you think he would have gone for it derectly, and more importantly chose a cheaper and more robust vehicle with more mass to do so? Using an expensive plastic toy for that makes absolutely no sense.
The simple truth is that he wanted the mob in front of him to part ways, bu they didn't and were swarming him armed with weapons instead. He panicked and tried to force his way through, but didn't see the cars blocking the road to to the horde ubsuring them.
>>
a lot of the people who got hit were hit by the unoccupied cars that were illegally blocking the road and completely blocked from the drivers vision by the crowd
>>
File: brakeligts2.png (450KB, 1327x776px) Image search: [Google]
brakeligts2.png
450KB, 1327x776px
>>137421431
>no brake lights
>>
File: ThePyramid.jpg (260KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ThePyramid.jpg
260KB, 1200x1200px
>>137416839

Some very important Information:

[The Pasty came from the Rally itself(Arrested before the Incident). The Operative escaped in a different vehicle(After the Incident).]

[KB Threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

The whole Car Attack was a False Flag, complete with Crisis Actors.
>>
>>137421540
he's got a lawyer, charles webster but he won't be from that public defenders office.

>>137420697
his old teacher, who seems to be a media whore says schizophrenia and says he recently tried to join the military, but was denied because of a history of anti-psychotic medication.
>>
>>137422039
there were no illegally blocking cars.

the intersection was crowded by people.

there were 2 cars idling waiting in the crowd for the crowd to pass but they were blocked from the drivers vision by the crowd.
>>
Everyone report the Anon5 fag
>>137422115
And no brakes lights all the rest of the way into the crowd
>>137421760
Post your video which you say proves him innocent
>>
>>137417643

Media circus always helps the defense. It distracts the prosecution and creates a number of traps that could easily lead to a mistrial if they make the slightest mistake.
>>
>>137421253
Charged=\=convicted

It's funny how people like you fantasize about rape so much. You're sick in the head.
>>
>>137422674
Are you familiar with the concept of 'pushing through'? Or do they not teach you that in driving school?
He was being chased by a mob armed with bats and hammers.
>>
>>137418606
>>137418606
zimmerman was on the phone with the police, and had connections to the local justice system. His parents were judges if i remember right.

If the kid in the dodge doesnt get the trial moved out of virginia its an obvious railroad job by the GOV.
>>
>>137422393
If this is true then its more likely that he will end up in a mental institution rather than prison. Let's be real he must be mentally fucked If he thought anything he did was a good idea.
>>
In Reno last year, a white man ran over a Native American protestor on Columbus Day.

He revved his engine at them and honked his horn. They came up to him and made threats, at which point he ran one over.

He only got charged with "provoking assault" for revving the engine/honking. Two of the protestors were charged with battery.

If the CVille guy can prove he was attacked/threatened, he can get off. The hit and run charge should definitely be dropped.
>>
>>137416839
The President coming on TV now to talk about this makes me think they probably found some shit on his computer thats going to come out and rile everyone up.
>>
>>137416839
Rationally is a foreign word here.
1)he can't afford a lawyer and is getting a public defender.
Not good
2)it can't be a local public defender, because of conflict of interest
Getting worse
3)the governor is furious at this and will make examples of his behavior.
4)he didn't drive foreword at a high rate of speed, to escape. All that was in front was people and cars.
5)even if you kill people as an accident, you're still responsible. He'd need OJ's legal team to even paint that picture as an accident.

He's fucked.
>>
>>137424053
There is tons of footage of him attepting to avoid them, and being surrounded and attacked from multiple angles. That is why youtube is deleting those videos for 'inciting violence'
>>
>>137420559
Agreed. It's already been established that if you are in your vehicle, your vehicle is surrounded and blocked by an angry mob and you believe that angry mob means you harm than any actions panicked or not are in self defense. I say he walks. Is there a gofundme for his defense? I'd happily donate to pay his legal fees.
>>
>>137416839
There is video evidence. He's going to rot in jail for the rest of his life which may not be very long if the niggers have their say. I hope he gets tortured to death in prison.
>>
>>137424449

show one
>>
>>137424660
rofl, he will be an idol for the AB and mexicans in there. he'll be a fucking king in prison you retarded fuck
>>
File: proofs.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>137424809
>one
Didn't save the best angle one in time, it got shoa'd. Ill find a copy eventually.
>>
>>137424660
Maybe, it really depends if they started smashing his car before he rammed into the crowd. If I was going to intentionally hurt a crowd of people in America I'd use a gun not a van of peace.
>>
File: flagfagattack.jpg (219KB, 1021x577px) Image search: [Google]
flagfagattack.jpg
219KB, 1021x577px
>>137425397
>if they started smashing his car before he rammed into the crowd
They did.
>>
>>137416839
>be white
>attend """white nationalist rally"""
>driving in your car
>get attacked by white leftists
>"oh shit what the f is going on how do I get out of here"
>speed up to preserve personal safety
>crash into whites, hit a car you couldn't see
>back up and hit more whites
>flee the scene because they were attacking you non-stop

I for the life of me don't understand how this is a racial crime.
the media is so disingenuous I don't understand how anyone could take them seriously.

Legally speaking he's going to be 110% ok. This isn't even a case of manslaughter. He was being attacked, showed intent of "slowing down" when he realized the crowd was not going to move. He backed up go get out of there and did not attempt to "mow down" anyone.

he's gonna be fucked in civil court once those anarchists realize they can sue him for emotional/physical damages though. fucking hypocrites
>>
>>137425087
This. He's gonna walk. Clearly and indisputably self defense.
/Thread
>>
File: Screenshot_20170814-125705.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170814-125705.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>137424449
So he won't be able to use any of it?
I don't think most posters here understand the law. Unless immediate threat is present (people shooting at you), your first responsibility under self defense is to escape. The only way he could of walked, is if all he did was back up. He could of realistically run people over, and claimed it was his only escape.
Look at the car he hit. The trunk got pushed into the back seat. He drove through a crowd to pin people between his car, and immovable objects. He killed someone. He's fucked. You don't have to agree, or like it. Those are the facts though.
>>137424514
He's getting no bail. He isn't making a go fund account. You could always make one for him, but hide your identity.
>>
>>137425592

would you even notice that from the inside?
>>
>>137426190
hearing/feeling someone hit your car and then swerving to the right and slowing down would indicate that he could notice that from inside.
>>
>>137425592
That's a tap on the bumper. Had he reversed then, and ran people over, he'd be fine.
They are having the FBI tear into his life. If he made any posts about white nationalist anything, anywhere, he'll just be a martyr that they can hang.
>>
>>137426190
He drove past him(her?) and probably saw them swinging. Also side mirrors.
>>
>>137425730

there was some guy from norway that did this in some town in usa, he was hit in the face by some villagers and they surrounded the car like an angry mob (he drove at some illegal road or something) so he panicked and drove and hitted some.

he is in jail for life
>>
>>137426042
When you illegally block the road and assault a random motorist with intent to intimidate, maim or kill the driver you've just handed someone else the right to legally kill you and anyone else illegally blocking the road. The driver has the law on his side. The protesters only have public outrage of the left. He's gonna walk.
>>
>>137416839
Why would you think there will be a fair trial?
>>
>>137426670
It is obvious he didn't want to crash into anyone, front or back. That is an expensive car after all.
Once he noticed the mob would not part he panicked. If he stopped at that point they would have dragged him out and probably killed him.
>>
>>137426921

but i think you have to match the force, so if they are using bats, you can use blunt weapons back. but not a gun or a car (car is defined as a weapon in court)
>>
>>137426761
first of all I don't think norway has "life" sentences. second of all how the fuck is that guy deemed the same kind of threat as Breivik?

You socialist nords really are crazy
>>
>>137416839
remember all those early reports when they thought it was a lefty that hit the wrong crowd?
they couldn't push the "accident" or "fleeing in self defense" angle fast enough. all of those still apply.

the fact that he's been in custody since Saturday without a lawyer being appointed to him is a very bad sign.

i doubt this guy has the resolve to not say anything. ESPECIALLY if it was an accident and it wasnt intentional. He feel like he can say "the truth" without it getting twisted into a life sentence.
>>
>>137426921
You're so high on your own dumb. The law says nothing like that.
Self defense force can't exceed the force used on you. His car was tapped on the bumper. That does not give you a license to kill.
If someone pulls a knife on you, you can shoot them. You can't empty the magazine, reload and pop another twelve rounds into them and claim self defense. You're so wrong it's funny.
>>
Havent kept up with all this, can anyone give the quick rundown?
>>
>>137427665
He wasn't trying to kill, but to flee. That has to be a factor too. Keep in mind there was a mob surrounding him.
>>
File: lifestory.jpg (101KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
lifestory.jpg
101KB, 1024x789px
>>137418156
He didn't kill shit. Fat killed her. She had no injuries external or internal inflicted from being hit.

The bitch had massive heart failure because her adrenaline sent her heart over 150bpm and she was toast.

If her heart is shit, you must acquit.
>>
The faster you accept these facts, the faster we can heal and regroup from this disaster
>This was not an accident and he did, in fact, try to use violence by plowing his car into the protestors
>it was not a false flag or any conspiratard
>he was one of us
>the alt right is not dead, this is just a major setback
>the leftist media will hold double standards
>the leftist media will run with this story for decades to come
>the leftist media doesn't care about your side, they see us as Nazis and they won't care if it was an accident if Antifa was the ones starting the violence or if your freedom of speech was suppressed.
This is like hail gate, just worse, but we will overcome this, learn from this, draw more support and enemies but in the end we will be stronger.

"What is dead may never die but rises again harder and stronger"
>>
>>137427708
some guy driving at a white nationalist rally got cornered by antifa mob and panicked when they started to attack his car so he sped up, crashing into a car he didn't see in front of him because of the mob, killing one woman, then reversed to get out of there since they were continuing to smash his car up.

News is playing like he's some neo-nazi looking to mow down "peaceful protestors" a-la Nîce style. Especially since he "fled" the scene of the crime AKA got away from the mob to an area he felt was calm and safe.
>>
>>137427165
That's why I keep saying HAD HE REVERSED IMMEDIATELY HE WOULD BE ABLE TO CLAIM A DEFENCE. The fact he injured so many and killed one, he won't walk.
You can't "accidentally" kill people, say sorry and walk. Someone died as a result of his actions. It's all over the news, interviews of wounded people, etc.
he's getting a shit lawyer that probably has little experience. It's not going to go well.
>>
>>137418606
Unless someone can prove mathematically that he was slowing down. Distance, velocity, time, impact. Cannot rely on the vids though, because they can be sped up or slowed down.
>>
>>137428241
>he was one of us
Who is this 'us'?
>>
>>137428503
alt-right/white nationalists, the far-right etc.
>>
>>137427893
There was no escape in front of him. THATS WHY HES FUCKED. HAD HE IMMEDIATELY BACKED UP HED HAVE A DEFENSE.
People hit my car with sticks, so I put them into a brick wall isn't a valid defense.
>>
>>137428403
>You can't "accidentally" kill people, say sorry and walk
Bruce Jenner, anyone?
>inb4 celebrity/connections
It can still work if the word gets spread around enough. Twitter, facebook, youtube, anything. Spam it.
>>
>>137428127
I wish I could be on his defense team to argue this UNDENIABLE FACT
>>
I've heard he was diagnosed as having schizophrenia. Any truth to this? If so, does this help or hurt his case?
>>
>>137417643
This is true, but he ran over people who weren't breaking his shit. And killed some woman who i believe wasn't technically attacking him
>>
>>137428127
Is this true?
>>
>>137425087

The spin in that video is terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvAmeWsHpeg

At aprox. 2 secs into the video, just an instant before the camera pans up is when this image was captured.

You can barely even make out the brake lights in the video. From there you can hear/see the car accelerating into the crowd. He had already forced people to jump out of the way of his car before his car was hit. He was trying to hit them, his car just hadn't built up any speed yet.
>>
>>137417468
people wearing masks and carrying bats & knives? yep. i'd be mowing down motherfuckers with my dodge too.
>>
>>137428892
It would help tremendously
>>137416839
>other than that thing that makes it look good for him, it doesn't look good for him
Why do leftists do this?
>>
>>137429030
Yes.
>>
>>137429084
Those are brake lights, by the way.
And why did he speed up only when he was surrounded? C'mon, use your critical thinking.
>>
>>137420969
Why do you want an innocent white man to go to jail?
>>
>>137429397
Any source for this?
>>
>>137429427
i'm starting to think he hit that speed bump adn thought he was being attacked
>>
>>137429521
>white man
There you go.
>>
>>137425701
All cars have onboard computers nowadays. They're gonna see he hit the brakes right before hitting the crowd. Why would he do that if he wanted to kill people? This is BS.
>>
>>137421013
It's easy to make fresh ones. Lots of Dodges out there...
>>
>>137429590
>>137428127
Second on the "no crash injuries" thing
Hilarious if true
>>
File: IMG_2916.jpg (125KB, 1024x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2916.jpg
125KB, 1024x586px
>>
>>137429606
>thought he was being attacked
Are you saying that he wasn't?
>>
File: IMG_2910.jpg (338KB, 810x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2910.jpg
338KB, 810x521px
>>137429856
>>
>>137417468
fpbp
>he's gunna walk
Can't wait to see the chimpout that follows.
>>
>>137428803
Bruce Jenner? A ladyboi with millions to spend on a lawyer. Not even a close comparison. The DA decided not to charge Jenner. The DA is definitely pressing all possible charges on this.

You're comparing a refrigerator to an ocean liner.
>>
File: IMG_2894.jpg (102KB, 523x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.jpg
102KB, 523x1024px
>>137429925
>>
File: IMG_2919.jpg (54KB, 183x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2919.jpg
54KB, 183x1024px
>>137429990
>>
File: IMG_2902.jpg (409KB, 1000x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.jpg
409KB, 1000x646px
>>137430055
>>
His chances are bleak depending on his jury. The "innocent crowd" was illegally blocking the road, he was technically attacked first, and then he was literally mobbed at the end of it.

But he still killed someone, the media is as fucking him hard, and trump labeled him a racist terrorist.

I'd give him a 40% chance at getting out of it.
>>
from all the videos he has a pretty compelling " I was in fear for my life from the angry mob" defense
>>
>>137429856
Is that the dead bitch in frame 2.
>>
>>137430131
anti-fa liberal marxist has a KLEENKANTEEN(tm) waterbottle that they dropped when being hit by the car
also what is rotation from vibration?
>>
>>137429852
I can't find anything about it. I also can't find anything that details her injuries.
>>
Does anyone have screencaps of James Field's facebook before it got scrubbed?
>>
>>137416839
>with a free lawyer hes 80% fucked
>with an ok lawyer 30% fucked
>with a criminal lawyer he walks free

he really should crowd fund for a criminal lawyer
>>
>>137429852
Looking for one. I shoulda screen capped that shit the day it happened, just figured some other anon would.
>>137430921
They retracted it but I swear it was on some local VA news site and some random tweets. Very interesting how now there's no official cause of death named anywhere.
>>
>>137430921
wait for the coroner's analysis to come out.
The "died of fat" thing is pure speculation but not improbable. Would be the most poetically just thing ever though
>>
>>137428403
look at this guy thinking he can act rationally when a mob is swarming him
>>
>>137431320
Let's do it pol! I'll pitch in. Let's get this man the best lawyer in the state.
>>
If Spencer's gay benefactor doesn't pay for the defense, will Spencer's dumb followers realize he will hang them out to dry when they get in trouble?
>>
>>137431488
You can expect it to be pushed under the rug. They'll say that the crash is what killed her anyways.
>>
>>137431488
Can't wait, that's gonna be awesome if true. Also those last 4 digits...
>>
>>137416839
The dude is fucked and rightly so. Should have waited for the day of the rope.
>>
>>137424053
he couldn't see the other cars
>>
>>137429427

I know they're brake lights, I used the words "brake lights". Doesn't mean is car isn't moving. It may be he hadn't come completely off the brake yet. It's also possible he was shifting, but i'm not aware if the car was manual. I'm showing that he was already driving through the crowd at that moment in the video because the video doesn't quite capture it.
>>
Who fucking cares. A hundred more people will die before The Dodger goes to trial.
>>
File: phoenix-thinking(a).gif (83KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix-thinking(a).gif
83KB, 256x192px
>>137431816
pushed under the rug in the realm of popular opinion but any good defense would realize that is an astounding crux for a manslaughter conviction.
Tort law gets very technical and very interesting at this point.
>>137431488
>1488 get
hahahaha
>>
>>137430921
Injuries take you to the hospital. She ded nigga. She was crushed between two cars. Half the people interviewed said they had zero warning before flying into the air.
>>137431320
They really don't let you surf the internet from jail. He's not getting bail, and asked for a public defender. He has no ability to crowdfund, and highly unlikely he be given the opportunity.
>>137431537
Not a legal defense when you kill someone.
>>137431971
Look at the crowd. All in front, none behind him. Attempting to drive through people at a high rate of speed vs reversing and exiting the situation is what it comes down to. Had he not killed someone he could of wiggled out of some, but you can't say sorry and walk from murder.
>unless you're Bruce Jenner
>>
>>137431488
>chekked
It is strange that only one person died and it wasn't even one he directly hit.
How do mudslimes kill dozens with their trucks of peace, yet this dweeb can only kill a fatty who dies of fright? Are Dodges just pieces of shit?

Or did he slow down enough to not kill anyone intentionally?
>>
>>137432714
>none behind him
You wot m8? He was trying to get away from the crowd right behind him.
>>
>>137432714
>unless you're Bruce Jenner
So he needs to pull a Chelsea Manning and Obama will rush to his defense??
>>
>>137416839
forensic evidence of the many videos taken will look very kindly on him.
2nd degree will go out the window.
It's questionable if he'll even get manslaughter.
But. You'd be shitting yourself if you think he won't be charged or that his legal bills won't be astro-fucking-nomical.
>>
>>137419615
>implying it's a bad thing that the public defender doesn't get assigned to the case.
I think this Webster lawyer will be more than adequate for the preliminary hearings. Private lawyers assigned to cases are 5x more competent. I'm sure by the time it comes to jury selection there will be an even better lawyer on his side b/c crowd funding or the rep. appeal.
>>
>>137427665
>If someone pulls a knife on you, you can shoot them. You can't empty the magazine, reload and pop another twelve rounds into them and claim self defense
If said person is still coming at you after emptying your magazine, then you absolutely can reload and "pop another twelve rounds into them". However many it takes to stop the threat.
Going by your logic, cops and civilians aren't permitted to use any spare magazines they might be carrying.
>>
>>137432714
>asked for a public defender
OK he's fucked 1000% they'll assign a libcuck to his case and either demand he pleas guilty or deliberately throw the trial
>>
>>137417643
>Hoping for zimzam round II.
Zimmerman was actually innocent though. He had a real and justified claim of self defense. This guy is a murderer. Now, I dont think it willl be more than murder 2 because I don't think they can prove premeditation. This is also why it us hard to prove terrorism. Juries wont buy spontaneous acts of terrorism.
>>
>>137421619
>"If brakes are lit, you must acquit"

I looked up Johnnie Cochran and I never realised he also represented Reginald "Step on the fucking gas, man" Denny. An interesting coincidence. Sadly Cochran is six feet under so he won't be defending this guy.
>>
>>137432992
Had to watch ten videos to find a decent one. He accelerates for half a block and no one is behind him. Let me know if the link doesn't work. Trying not gib views.
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
>>
File: 1476308488209.jpg (125KB, 1200x629px) Image search: [Google]
1476308488209.jpg
125KB, 1200x629px
>>137432714
>Half the people interviewed said they had zero warning before flying into the air.

>Trusting leftist protesters to give honest accounts of what happened.

Just wait and see how it plays out. I wouldn't be surprised if he is convicted because of pressure from above to make it happen. This is as good a chance the left has ever gotten to convict a "nazi terrorist." They will put everything they have into it.
>>
So do we gofundhim a legal fund or what?
>>
He needs the "if the lights are lit, you must acquit" defense.
>>
>>137434100
0:19 seconds in. You can see a group running form the middle of the road, not the sidewalks. Next when the camera is pointing at the car again you can see quite a group already, some with objects in hands.
>>
>>137431320
this if he walks free we can attack the media as Fake News and our movement is free from this temporary halt
>>
>>137434514
this defense fails under scrutiny because I do not think he honks his horn at all to "warn" the pedestrians to get out of the way.
The prosecution could just as easily argue the "braking" was a panic where he meant to speed up. Without another action indicating he wanted the pedestrians to get out of the way it's very dubious at best.
>>
>>137433289
They aren't. You watch too much tv. No one will survive twelve rounds.
Your argument doesn't even apply to the situation. From what you've said he's allowed to roadkill dozens of people because someone tapped his rear bumper with a stick?
Preposterous.
>>137433636
Even worse, the judge recused the local public defender office because someone in the office was directly affected.
IF he could crowd fund some cash, like others said, he'd have a chance.
He's from out of state.
He has no ties to the area.
The car was the only thing of value he claims to own.
They will set his bail so high, he can't possibly get out.
>>
>>137434876
>The prosecution could just as easily argue the "braking" was a panic where he meant to speed up.
Wouldn't they carry the burden of proof, then? Surely they cannot take a plain fact and speculate it away, even if it is a "typical" reaction in other cases of deliberate plowing.
>>
File: 1502729519863.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502729519863.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
I'd be afraid for my life too if a bunch of Antifa dindus were swarming on my car and attacking it.
>>
>>137434100
To me it looks like he is driving down the road normally until that guy hits his bumper and they start to swarm him from all sides. The mob hides the fact that there were other cars on the road from his sight.

What I want to know is what was he doing before this and where was he going. As I understand it the counter protest didn't have a permit to be all over the roads like they were. So someone just trying to drive somewhere could end up face to face with the mob just by driving down to the store. But if he was just driving around the protest for no reason, his case becomes that much harder to defend.
>>
>>137434395
Yeah you're right. Let's ignore what the people who will be testifying in court are going to say.
You should be his lawyer! Great and realistic advice. I'm sure the judge won't let them testify if you point out the victims have a different political ideology.
>>137434828
Agree to disagree. You and I aren't going to change each other's minds.
>>
>>137435331
From what I heard he was part of some group that got broken up by "peaceful counterprotesters". He managed to get to his car and bugger out, but picked the wrong road it seems.
This could be wrong though. I'm not sure.
>>
>>137435331

He already had people jumping out of the way of his car before the camera pans up. You can also hear the car accelerating into the crowd.
>>
File: trip1.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trip1.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>137421425
This. Shit is fucked.
>>
>>137435217
state always carries burden of proof but in this situation I feel there will be deliberate collusion from the public defender. Obviously speculation but I wouldn't rule it out altogether.
I've seen public defenders do this in both municipal and superior court. ESPECIALLY due to political pressure and personal animosity.

You're completely fucked in the american political system unless you have support from a previous DA turned private defense attorney. A green public defender with ambivalence at best regarding the case will get him nothing.
>>
They need to compile ALL videos where these animals attack cars for no other reason but to cause damage. There are A LOT of them out there. They are proud Animals & are constantly filming themselves showing how disgusting they are.
>>
Public defender == half assed plea deal is my guess

already tried by court of public opinion
>>
>>137435079
>implying all 12 rounds in your magazine would hit their mark
>implying people haven't survived being shot 12+ times
You watch too many movies.
>>
>>137432137
>It's also possible he was shifting
You don't touch the brakes while shifting, and no lights come up while holding the clutch. What are you on about?
>>
>>137435331
It's all grey right now. I'm honestly playing devils advocate because this place can quickly become an echo box without someone pointing out simple logic.
If the FBI digs up (or even makes up) a bunch of white power crap in his background, he will spend decades in jail. The news this morning interviewed his high school associates and a teacher said he was obsessed with Hitler.
It's looking worse every time I see the news.
>>
File: chainofevents.jpg (46KB, 527x414px) Image search: [Google]
chainofevents.jpg
46KB, 527x414px
If the police were not ordered to stand down, or if they seperated the groups like in seattle, we probably wouldnt have gotten to where we are.

Is organizer Jason Kessler the same J.K. as CNN Assignment Editor from back in 2011?
>>
File: awesomepuke.jpg (244KB, 497x620px) Image search: [Google]
awesomepuke.jpg
244KB, 497x620px
If this case becomes Zimmerman 2: Electric Boogaloo, I will be happy all the way down to my pee pee.

Let's watch!
>>
>>137436301
Nothing you've said even relates to this incident. Go back to coloring, Timmy. Adults are discussing things you obviously don't understand.
>>
>>137435701
Defense can absolutely discredit lefty witnesses as being unrelentingly biased.
One print out of a facebook post that says "kill all nazis!" is enough to have them thrown out.

Remember when O'mara destroyed that Trayvon witness who says she was indifferent? He printed out her facebook page that implicated her attendence to a trayvon memorial.
>>
>>137420436
>>137420436
Car was already accelerating towards the crowd when that happened. The guy is fucked, and still would be even if public opinion was on his side. He drove down an open street and then sped up at the end into a crowd of people. He's not getting out of this.
>>
>>137430055
Now THAT is some weaponized autism!
>>
>>137437133

>>137437133

Have you ever encountered a similar situation? Of course not because: Unlawful assembly, jaywalking, loitering, crosswalks.
>>
>>137416839
One day, that car is going to be a valuable collectors item, known as the first weapon to take an antifa scalp
>>
>>137437133
He panicked, don't you get it? If he stopped he'd definitely be dead. He didn't even see the cars in front of him because of the crowd obscuring them. And he started accelerating only after they swarmed him.
>>
>>137420436
Here is the real story.

This is my assumption, based on everything I have seen so far.

The car had damage on the rear prior to being caught on video. This likely indicates that further up the road, someone hit his car with an object. Then, he continues down the road until the counter-protester, seen in your pic, stikes his car again. At this point, he attempts to accelerate away from the crowd but cannot see as the roadway is blocked and obstructed by pedestrians. This acceleration caused the rear-end accident which was caught on camera. After the rear-end accident, people swarm the car and begin smashing it with bats. Fearing for his life even more, the driver put the car in reverse and attempted to flee the scene. Staying at the scene of the accident would have only escalated the situation and put himself and others in further danger.
>>
No sane defense attorney will defend James. They will be crucified and blacklisted if they give James a fair trial. I heard James will be getting a public defender. He is going to get rail roaded by the left and then murder in prison.
>>
>>137436990
Changing the subject won't make your statement any less retarded, Herschel.
>>
File: Tay.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Tay.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>137429750
>>
>>137430055
and they said you would never use any of that high school math!

Good work anon
>>
he is going to convicted for sure but probably not for a long time. they don't have the grounds for murder 1 so they charged him with murder 2. its coming out that he has mental health issues and based on the context of the crash I could see it getting walked down below murder 2 or him just being sentenced to a mental health facility.
>>
>>137437133
False. He's going to walk.
DealWithIt.jpg
>>
File: IMG_1856.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1856.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
He doesnt exist. And If he did he has fucked us all so fucking hard that I hope he gets thrown into gen pop.
The person who drove the car was a spook. A dem/globalist/deep state operative.
>>
>>137434395
There is footage of some guy on the news saying the charger rammed the crowd, backed up, and rammed forward in to the crowd again.

They just believe whatever they want. Its like Moldylocks telling her story about what happened in Berkely. The incidents they report to remember are not supported by the video evidence.
>>
>>137416839
he should walk free
niggers should be hanged
and that fat landwhale was a mudshark
i hope to god every white whore that swims with the sharks in the mud, gets to rest her morbidly obese body in shit
>>
>>137421425
What makes me think this is a false flag/psyop is how the police helicopter was mysteriously downed and burst into flames. Someone is hiding something and needed those eyes in the sky to be taken down.
>>
>>137437469
And it's fully admissible in court as police use that same method to catch speeders.
>>
>>137416839
>Only thing I can think of helping him would be the fact that police and governor violated the federal judges order and dispersed the protesters into counter-protesters
this
There was outside political pressure on the Virginia Democratic political leadership in which the ACLU actually sued for before the rally even started.

http://archive.is/vNgIb

My guess is that after that faggot tiki march the night before, the Virginia Dems in power got scared and ordered the police to kick the people out. Look at how they use the whole thing for political gain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNKxO7jIy4E

Someone needs to investigate who made what calls because it ultimately ended up turning violent because of the poor decisions and potential silence of free speech.

Unfortunately that 1 faggot had to go and wreck everything and that's what the media is focusing on.
>>
>>137426190
You can hear every small stone hitting your car even if you listen to music at 90 dB, so you undoubtly hear it if someone smacks at it with a stick.
>>
>>137437091
So what happened when you were crossing the street?
>I was slammed into from behind, with no warning.
YOU: Objection your honor, that witness is politically adverse to white nationalism and her testimony should be thrown out.

The sad thing is, you don't see how dumb that is. Every thing that people saw will be told. Political beliefs don't play into this, other than the drivers.
>sorry you got run over and people died, but we're letting the driver with a history of making threats against leftists isn't guilty because you don't share his views.

Don't do drugs and post. I'm not on hallucinating substances, so it's impossible to take you seriously. >>137437810
You're the one off topic, Timmy.
>>
by the way, good thread OP..getting sick of the shitty threads on the rest of the board
>>
>>137418156
I said that to a girl a few weeks ago, she wasn't very pleased, still fucked her though.
>>
>>137436667
He must be found. She? It? that IS what started this. They need to be told & shamed
>>
>>137428127
God bless you anon.
>>
It depends on the state but as I understood it you have to be met with deadly force to use your vehicle to escape a tough situation (ie. somehow points a gun at your car). A flagpole to one of your bumpers is not deadly threat, and the crowd rushing to attack the car after the fact is no different from a concealed carrier shooting a murderer at large.
>>
>>137435265
>turn corner
>a bunch of fags with bats
>fuck it ill drive down this blocked street
>freak out when they hit your car for not stopping
>>
>>137421619
>but perhaps not the reckless driving.

The same defense that gets rid of murder/fleeing the scene also takes care of the reckless driving. This is going to be all or none.
>>
>>137439350
>It depends on the state but as I understood it you have to be met with deadly force to use your vehicle to escape a tough situation (ie. somehow points a gun at your car). A flagpole to one of your bumpers is not deadly threat, and the crowd rushing to attack the car after the fact is no different from a concealed carrier shooting a murderer at large.
if they touch your car I'm pretty sure you can floor it
>>
>>137425592
where are the break lights in this super clear pic?
girl on the back right already running from a guy speeding up
the guy hit the car because he was already speeding into crowd
>>
>>137430145
>But he still killed someone
did he?

>>137428127
>He didn't kill shit. Fat killed her. She had no injuries external or internal inflicted from being hit.
>>
>>137439923
>break lights

B
R
A
K
E

you illiterate nigger. BRAKE.

Now go hit your crotch with a hammer until something BREAKS.
>>
>>137429427
if he sped up while he was far away then they could of jumped out of the way, he got as close as he could to cause max damage
>>
>>137439758
Castle Doctrine
Read up on VA specific laws
A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place – e.g., a vehicle or home – as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used.
>>
>>137439758
No.
If they broke the window and tried to pull him out while beating on him, he'd have a legal defense. You don't get to turn people into roadkill because they smudged your wax job, mad maxx
>>
>>137416839
The cops themselves didn't do anything wrong, they're jsut doing their job. The Commie governor is the real criminal here
>>
>>137439923
He hit the brakes before that, and if he did so any longer he'd just stop. And what do you think would happen next?
>>
>>137435970
all white men look alike, not everything is he cia
>>
File: pedestrian.jpg (222KB, 544x597px) Image search: [Google]
pedestrian.jpg
222KB, 544x597px
>>137428403
>You can't "accidentally" kill people, say sorry and walk.
>>
>>137440381
they would wake around his car, maybe knock on it a few times, then they would pass
>>
>>137429092

No you wouldn't
>>
File: 222.jpg (144KB, 708x558px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
144KB, 708x558px
>>137440660
You sure about that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7FPmojhEeE
it's clear from beginning of the video that he had a high speed from the market going into the street, the car even "jumped" over the bump (which is why he braked i assume) and screeched. people were alrady screaming at this point, running away from the car. then the car accelerated towards the crowd with an easily recognizable vroom, before someone tried to hit the car.

unless there's video of what happened to him in the marketplace before this video, he's fucked.
>>
See the problem here is he didn't actually have to go there since he came form out of state. He really shouldn't have gotten himself in that situation if he didn't live around that area. So it's not gonna be good for him but the Governor should have done more to stop both sides. Instead he just shut down one side and let the commies have free reign on the streets which caused unnecessary anger
>>
>>137440881
Funny story about the LA Race Riots......
By Any Means Necessary started the riots.
>>
>>137440455
>alt-right edgelords are so delusional they can't believe someone who attended an alt-right rally would possibly get into this situation whether intentional or not just because they themselves are too spineless to have gone.
>"FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG!!!!!!!"

every fucking time.
>>
File: 1487227481082.jpg (303KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
1487227481082.jpg
303KB, 638x825px
>>137440992
And yet, not one single person has the balls to call them out and shut them down
>>
>>137440229
you're telling me that if you pulled up to a crowd of people on a public road and they started beating on your car, you're not allowed to try and get away?

You're wrong. There's enough justifiable danger there in court for you to walk free.

Keep in mind I'm not talking about this case in particular, I'm talking about in general.
>>
>>137440653
Every incident you point out, has the word HIGHWAY on it.
Way to compare things that have nothing to do with each other. A public street is completely different from a highway, in the eyes of the law.
Good try.
>>
>>137441162
even if it's a street it's still jaywalking
>>
>>137441162
>A public street is completely different from a highway
Regardless, pedestrians do not have the right of way on any street, except for within the bounds of a designated cross walk. Highways have additional restrictions on the types of vehicles allowed on the highway and additional pedestrian restrictions due to the speed of traffic.
>>
>>137441162
Can't kneel the fields
>>
>>137429084

What everybody seems to ignore is the sound too. You can clearly hear the engine rev up. There is a reason why all the white power suckers cut the video short, with no or shitty sound.
>>
>>137441338
*if not given a signal or outside a crosswalk
>>
File: 1502574449805.png (3MB, 1280x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1502574449805.png
3MB, 1280x2504px
Why didn't his airbags deploy?

How was his car able to still drive after the front end got smashed in?

How was he able to keep control while hauling ass in reverse? If anyone here has any experience driving in reverse at a decent speed you'd know it's hard as fuck to keep it going straight.

Also pic related. Whatever happened to OP?
>>
>>137440964
his speed can be found using math.

We have a static marker on the road, we know the length of the car and we know the frame rate of the video. Using these numbers, we can calculate the speed and it only comes out to about 25 miles per hour.
>>
File: 1489459299734.gif (1017KB, 170x247px) Image search: [Google]
1489459299734.gif
1017KB, 170x247px
>>137418156
>Since the woman he killed didn't attack him directly

That's not how it works. She was part of a throng of armed thugs that were violating the public order during a state of emergency, one in which the governor had the national guard on standby. No people were allowed to be anywhere in Charlottesville to protest or demonstrate, and yet they took it upon themselves to blockade city intersections, armed with weapons, to harass motorists - screening for people they didn't like. Realistically everyone in that crowd, including any other crowds blocking intersections with weapons, should be sitting in a giant warehouse being booked with terror charges - but because Charlottesville is a jew mayor anarcho-tyranny state, they protect them.
>>
>>137440964
after the camera pans up, from 2 seconds to 4 seconds the car is going quite slow. The car hit the bump and the break lights went on, and then 2-4 after the break lights is going quite slow, from 2-4 and then 3-4 is when the bat hits, people blocking the view of cars.

If it was not a false flag he is entirely innocent.
>>
File: break.png (401KB, 1123x476px) Image search: [Google]
break.png
401KB, 1123x476px
>>137428419
or perhaps the videos showing he was breaking as he approached the crowd

fuck off retard
>>
>>137441162
>A public street is completely different from a highway, in the eyes of the law

seriously?
>implying sidewalks don't have a legal status separate from the roadway / street
>implying jaywalking isn't a crime
>implying impeding a public roadway isn't a crime

show me city ordinances where streets, roads and in town highways are differentiated according to pedestrian laws.

>inb4 divided access / limited access interstate highways
>>
>>137441114
Your wrong. Self defense must equal the forced used against you. His car was tapped in the bumper, then he killed someone.
HIS PROPERTY WAS ASSULTED AND HE FACED NO IMMEDIATE THREAT TO HIS PERSON.
You don't get a license to kill when people hit your bumper. Otherwise nobody would survive any traffic accidents. We could all just get out and have shoot outs for fender benders if the dumb shit you're saying was true.
>>
>>137441591
the only problem with what you say is that at the point of crossing that marker is when the break lights go on, while the video is still in 0:00 seconds you hear break screechs and see the break lights, then as you watch the camera pan up, you can see from that point after the breaks the car is going quite slow, likely without foot even on the gas, coasting, so that calculation attempt is utterly inaccurate
>>
>>137441591
Here you go
>>137430055
>>
>>137441338
what if you and 50 people jaywalk up and down the block for more than an hour?
>>
>>137419669
>no break lights

see>>137441663

half of you retards haven't watched the videos
>>
>>137441853
you can argue whatever subjective points you want but the math clearly shows that the speed was well within the bounds of the legal speed limit for that road.
>>
>>137418606
No, nigger. You want to create the illusion that this dude is guilty. Thus far you have provided nothing but conjecture with zero to support your assinine ideas. You know the facts, you know how this works and so on. You simply NEED to suck dicks and tip over trash cans. YOU ARE A NIGGER. It is that simple, boon. KYS
>>
>>137441591
there is no way from 2-4 the car is going anywhere near 25 mph. Maybe 7-10.

There is evidence the initial burst of speed followed by the break lights, is to get away from people hounding his car, by after the ordeal, more than 10 people are seen quickly chasing towards the scene from that up street direction.

And there are images of damages of the car prior to the damages of the bat hits before and after the crash.

to many people have 'dogs in this fight', not enough pure Truth pure Justice seeking.

If it was not a false flag, he is entirely innocent.
>>
>>137441845
What you're proposing is that he stops and tries to reverse, despite being blocked in

Attacking someones car with a weapon is a threat, and could constitute as assault

Even if he stopped and tried to reverse, he'd risk being pulled out or attacked through his windows as there were people a foot away from his drivers door
>>
>>137441845
refer to castle doctrine.
his vehicle also shows signs of damage from before he entered the crowd and before he was hit initially from the videos.
Obviously we don't know if he got that from other protestors, or a fender bender at some other point but it can be used to further the castle doctrine defense.
>>
>>137441845
>His car was tapped in the bumper
sounds like a gunshot in the vid anon
>>137441845
>HE FACED NO IMMEDIATE THREAT TO HIS PERSON.

never heard of Reginald Denny have you
and another more recent event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_c5xfuPCq4
>>
File: 1502650107236.png (826KB, 1277x679px) Image search: [Google]
1502650107236.png
826KB, 1277x679px
I don't even like Spencerfags, but he going to walk, manslaughter at the worst

There is way too much reasonable doubt.

he won't fry, he wont be locked up for years, he won't be made an example of

deal with it.
>>
>>137442102
oh, ok, well 25 mph is extremely fast for the circumstantial circumstances, of many people surrounding, so could be used against him if anything, I was merely pointing out furthermore it is likely inaccurate, due to my aforementioned claims
>>
>>137441642

0:02 - Engine starts revving up, car can be seen and heard accelerating.
0:03-0:04 - Guy hits it
>>
>>137441845
>Keep in mind I'm not talking about this case in particular, I'm talking about in general.

fender benders happen don't happen on purpose or with the intent to damage the other car

If you want to argue this particular case, technically his car was attacked before he drove into the crowd. I don't know all the particulars to make a judgement on who was in the wrong at this point in time. That's why he's in court.
>>
>>137416839
Involuntary manslaughter if he gets good lawyer.
Voluntary manslaughter if he gets a lefty.
>>
>>137442550
>pseudo-intellectual uses words too big for his vocabulary and posts a word soup of condescension

Holy fuck that was cringe to read, please graduate highschool before trying to engage people in conversation because you're fucking illiterate.
>>
>>137442560
>0:02 - Engine starts revving up, car can be seen and heard accelerating.
False
>>
>>137442560
>0:02 engine revs up
>0:01 he has breaks on

How fucking retarded are you
>>
>>137442868
oh, ok, well 25 mph is extremely fast for the circumstantial circumstances, of many people surrounding, so could be used against him if anything, I was merely pointing out furthermore it is likely inaccurate, due to my aforementioned claims
>>
>>137441845
There's no way to accurately access the level of threat of a violent armed gang. They've could've bust the window and get him out of the car in 5 seconds.
>>
>>137442332
I was referring to the speed in a particular segment of the video. Assuming there are other markers and points of reference we could use, it would be possible to calculate his approximate speed at other points in time throughout the video.

>>137442550
Well, 25 mph is likely the posted speed limit for the road in question. Go figure that the speed limit was decided upon based on the assumption of a roadway unobstructed by protesting pedestrians who thought it was a good idea to block traffic and damage property because of different political views.
>>
>>137416839
I don't think that this was intentional and the guy can probably make a good case for that in court if his lawyer isn't retarded. However, he still drove into a fucking crowd of people who were mostly bystanders that didn't attack him so I don't think self-defence will hold. I bet he will be charged, but not with murder/terrorism. Reckless driving and involuntary manslaughter is probably the fairest IMO.
>>
>>137443023
>its impossible to accelerate after you just prior braked

I believe I am arguing on your side, but that is not the reason that poster is wrong. That poster is wrong because they claim you can hear and see the car accelerating and engine revving at :2 and thats false
>>
Anon, no time to read thread but my understanding is bail has been denied, correct
>>
>>137441338
So you think it's fine to kill everyone who jay walks? Enjoy jail.
>>137441813
Sure. http://injury.findlaw.com/car-accidents/pedestrian-accidents-on-interstate-highways.html

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/pedestrian-highway-injuries-and-accidents.html

You're going off topic to prove your stupidity. This doesn't relate to highways. Those are governed by federal law.
>>137441391
Not true. In California a car must always stop for pedestrians. Crosswalks be dammed, the vehicle is always responsible.
Yes, I know this isn't California. I'm just pointing out you don't know the law.
>>
>>137443270
that's not my point; granted you wouldn't break and then accelerate, that makes no sense

my point is the last time he's seen, 1 second before he apparently "revs", he's breaking, so it's more than likely the sound of him breaking
>>
>>137443332
correct, bail was denied by the judge
>>
>>137443361
Please provide a citation for your assertion regarding california law
>>
>>137429092
I don't think you would anon. Try as you might your parents raised you better than that.
>>
>>137443477
Then he must have given a statement to the police that shows intent, and in that case he is fucked. I also noticed he just now met with his Court Appointed lawyer.

I am really doubting he kept his mouth shut.
>>
>>137443209
they were entirely blocking his vision of the 'parked cars', he was slowly encroaching towards them and they were getting out of the way, then he is hit hard in the back with a bat, maybe loses attention for 1 or half a second, the people continued to get out of the way right at that moment, to reveal two parked cars in the middle of the street
>>
>>137443361
“The driver of a vehicle shall yield the right-of-way to a pedestrian crossing the roadway within any marked crosswalk or within any unmarked crosswalk at an intersection. The driver of a vehicle approaching a pedestrian within any marked or unmarked crosswalk shall exercise all due care and shall reduce the speed of the vehicle or take any other action relating to the operation of the vehicle as necessary to safeguard the safety of the pedestrian” California Vehicle Code 21950(a & c). Sounds reasonable enough, and you probably knew that. But, as we know, there are crosswalks that are not at intersections, where there is no need for a motorist to stop other than for a pedestrian.

Now, the law that comes into play often in late-night street crossings: “No pedestrian may suddenly leave a curb or other place of safety and walk or run into the path of a vehicle that is so close as to constitute an immediate hazard” CVC 21950(b). But what does “so close as to constitute an immediate hazard” mean in the real world? 10 feet? 10 yards? 100 yards? Again, it depends. What is the speed limit for the area? Is it a controlled crosswalk? What are the weather conditions? There are many factors that come into play when assessing whether a pedestrian may share fault with a motorist.
>>
File: nobrakes.png (857KB, 925x480px) Image search: [Google]
nobrakes.png
857KB, 925x480px
>>137443023

I don't see any brake lights on at 0:02?
He tapped his brakes on the speed bumb. Cars don't magically stop instantly when you press the brakes anon.
>>
>>137443870
In reading the threads both sides can make great arguments, The Government is going to need something else. ie Alcohol or Drugs or other than his psyc meds or his own statement.
>>
>>137443847
Or it means they think he is a flight risk due to his out of state residence

Bail is most often denied for risk of flight. Having a charge of "leaving the scene" provides ground for the prosecutions assertion that he may be a flight risk.
>>
>>137416839
Fuck off, Shill. we're not stupid enough to buy the shite you're selling.
>>
>>137443959
which is evidence he used a burst of speed to distance from the group of people up the street potentially harassing him, saw a crowd of people ahead, which is why he his the breaks at all, who were entirely blocking his vision of the 'parked cars', he was slowly encroaching towards them and they were getting out of the way, then he is hit hard in the back with a bat, maybe loses attention for 1 or half a second, the people continued to get out of the way right at that moment, to reveal two parked cars in the middle of the street
>>
>>137444227
he said he makes 600 per week and has no money, so not a flight risk.

Has his Lawyer said anything? Has Bat Girl been identified?
>>
>>137443361
>So you think it's fine to kill everyone who jay walks
Technically they are putting themselves in danger of being killed by jaywalking, and deaths do happen. There's a reason the law exists
>>
>>137420559
>run some people over
>"b-but officer this is where cars go!"

Yeah i could see that one holding up. I'm honestly struggling with whether nazi sympathizers are actually this stupid or just willfully suspending all logic and brainpower.
>>
>>137444450
its also reasonable to assume that they might be holding him for his own protection.

Do you really think Antifa would let him live peacefully until his court date if he was released??
>>
>>137416839

we haven't seen what happened up the street before he started down to this intersection.

What if his car was attacaked up there out of view of all these videos and he was trying to find safety and was fearing for his life?

He simply panicked had no intent to cause any injury... and if the death was due to a cause not directly linked to his impact but for instance from a heart attack due to her obesity these could be mitigating factors but he'll need a better lawyer... the PD he's got is said to be related to someone who was somehow injured.

If he's truly at the mercy of the system the prosecution could get everything they want.
>>
>>137444227
this

he's out of state and all alone and i bet a 1000 people in the area want him dead, where would he go?

sounds like protection if anything
that or he admitted something which I think is less likely
>>
>>137444606
There has been other Antifa hit by car cases the Goverment have refused to file charges on.
>>
>>137444529
Breaking news @ 10, stupid people play in traffic and get hit by cars.
>>
>>137416839
hes getting off. self defense.
>>
>>137442338
>stops
No. I said he'd have a defence if he didn't plow a whole crowd down by moving forward. He has a legal duty in that state to retreat. Feel free to look it up.
>>137442412
That state has zero castle doctrine laws, I just checked.
>>137442417
Different state, different laws
>>137442582
According to what I can find, he will be pressed because the state has a specific "duty to retreat". He's in trouble because his actions cased more harm than his retreat would of caused. He can't claim self defense because the person he killed had no weapons and was no threat to him.
>>137443144
Checked.
Again, the state has specific laws about this. Look up duty to retreat. His actions caused more harm, than leaving the situation.
>>
>>137444679
i actually posited that point in a later post
>>137444647
>>
File: thinkin.jpg (75KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
thinkin.jpg
75KB, 413x413px
I see people bringing up "He accelerated fast to plow through the crowd on purpose, he didn't get spooked and panic".
Just wanna bring up, the guy is driving a dodge challenger, those things accelerate FAST even when just barely pressing the gas. I don't know exactly what model it is, but that shit typically can hit 5mph to 60 mph in just a few seconds.
He could have easily panic and press the gas too hard flying in to the crowd by accident, then panic'd again when he hit the crowd into the car, seeing the mob attacking the car to lynch him. Likely if he didn't pull out, he be that dead truck driver from the LA riots.
>>
>>137421425
>>137438681
This. How did he get through the crowd and manage to casually drive off later too? Very suspicious. That helicopter though, wtf.
>>
>>137420436
green is reflection of clouds
>>
>>137442560
He was slowed down as he approached the crowd, the guy hits the car and he floors it.
If he was a Terrorist why did he slow? why didn't he mount the pavement? why when he reversed did he not go back for seconds? Why wasn't he swerving to hit people? Why was there a mob of baseball bat wielding antifa chasing the car?
the dude was clearly escaping something, got bottlenecked, the attack continued and fearing for his life, fled.
This whole thing is surreal.
>>
>>137444786
>That state has zero castle doctrine laws, I just checked.

VA is a Castle Doctrine (in practice) state. Where did you look to find info on VA laws. Please provide a citation for the source you used to come to your conclusions.
>>
>>137444647
Possible, but usually in these cases the Judge knows what he is not supposed to know. I thought the Judge would set the bond at a million and give it a couple of days and then reduce it.
Could be they are waiting for the drug screen to come back.
Did he shutoff or songbird?
>>
So does anyone else have any more Charlottesville memes? I've seen a few and I even made my own, but I want to fill my folder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRaogO2BNbE
>>
>>137445007
It depends anon......
Nobody knows what he might have said or not said to police, so its all speculation.

I simply put forth the most common reasons for bail denial and then posited some alternative explanations for why bail might have been denied.

This is also a liberal town, with a liberal government and likely liberal judges. Maybe its nothing more than politics.
>>
>>137443461

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HIrZ5c1Y9c

Yeah, that humming brake sound.
>>
>>137443554
No faggot. It's off topic, look it up yourself.
Or read what >>137443934 posted.
California law doesn't apply, focus on the subject or make another thread about pedestrians in California.
>>
He's fucked.

To think otherwise is just being obtuse.
>>
>>137416839
There is video of his car clearly being attacked and surrounded before he slammed on the gas.
There is video of an armed mob smashing their way into his car when he came to stop before he backed up.

Given that previous ruling involving those bikers, this shit would be an easy Not guilty or at manslaughter charge at worst. If not for the full-blown character assassination campain by the media and several politicians. This is straight up Italy-tier mob justice at this point.
>>
File: jaffal5HjLU7.png (345KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
jaffal5HjLU7.png
345KB, 400x600px
>>137416839
>This is the thread where we rationally discuss the chances of the driver in court
>Only thing I can think of helping him would be the fact that police and governor violated the federal judges order and dispersed the protesters into counter-protesters

Weve been there...it was marvelous!

trayvon&zimmmerman 2
>>
>>137445331
I posted both of those posts.....
You are the one who brought up California laws and now that you are challenged, you say its off topic. When pressed for evidence, you fall back to "look it up yourself", completely oblivious to the fact that I already did look it up and post the proper interpretation of the law, which does not match your claims.

Dont call something off topic after you bring it up in the first place, just because you were proven to be incorrect
>>
>>137445245
He is not a flight risk, has no money and nowhere to go. Politics may be at play. So the Judge will start at denial, then millions and then get real.

But I am suspicious they have something more.
>>
>>137444991
>He was slowed down as he approached the crowd, the guy hits the car and he floors it.
Good point. If he really wanted to mess those people, suicide mission, 'guessing that he would have Zero evidence of his innocence if not for footage of that bat smacker', if he plows into a crowd with Zero evidence of innocence then hes fucked either way, why wouldnt he have been going 60 mph? After he bottomed out, instead of breaking, why not 60 mph?
>>
>>137444993
E. Also, there is case law that suggests the "castle doctrine" exists in Virginia. This doctrine holds that one may use deadly force to defend his home to keep aggressors out of the home. CAUTION: there is NO CASE in Virginia which directly holds that Virginia recognizes the "castle doctrine" defense.
Taken from http://www.piedmontnrainstructors.com/resources/SummaryOfVAFirearmsLaw.pdf

It only is implied to your house, not cars, yet case law supports neither.
>>
>>137416839
>>137439190
>ram commies with car
>get off because it was an (((accident)))
Media say white male privilege Nazism wins
BLM and commies go fucking nuts and nation wide havoc ensues
>media never mention the (((white driver))) is a Jew and got off because if Jewish privilege.
Jews win AGAIN

Travon martin killed by a Hispanic jew too. Why isn't /pol/ meming this shit? To divide the left
>>
>>137445383
No read the many threads but, some Anons feel like you but. There is noway they can find 12 people to convict, there is going to be at least one hold out. Unless the Government has something else.
>>
>>137419615
I wouldn't be surprised if the big time lawyers defended him for free. It's free marketing for them.
>>
Threads are archiving in 15 minutes. Just how heavily are we being shilled?
>>
>>137445856
ok then, lets create and advance an entire narrative based on your speculation about what might have happened

>we cnn now
>>
>>137445856
>He is not a flight risk
national headlines, half the country thinks you are a nazi white supremecist murderer, international headlines, half the world thinks that, some demanding life in prison.. gets let out on bail... doesn't flee
>>
>>137416839
>This thread is for shills to talk to shill I'm an attempt to get newfags to believe this board doesn't support richard Spencer
FTFY
doesn't get any more pathetic than a shill
>>
>>137446093
People say this about every case.

Potential jurors are going to get bombarded by image after image of him hitting that crowd with the car, and the fact that the fatality was a normal white girl.

He's fucked, and prosecutors are going to make an example of him.
>>
>>137446106
Not with the Nazi Stuff, he is going to need Jury Nullification.
>>
>>137445726
Fifteen of you faggots are asking me to quote shit for every post. I'm not bothering to look up shit I know, when it doesn't apply to this thread.
The example was made to prove your statement ignores state law and you're guessing at what the actual law that applies is. Which you still are.
>>
>>137446121
Heavily, the Alt-Right are under heavy attack.
My theory is the Torchlit procession. That shit was too potent, too evocative, too peaceful. It caught them unawares, it embarrassed them, it was a HUGE propaganda win. The next day they had to cancel out any gains made the night before. They're trying to kill us with fire now.
>>
>>137446383
Anon, take a deep breath and go back and look at the images, you will notice Antifa was locked and loaded. Communist and Black Panther Signs, etc.

The Videos help both sides
>>
Jason Kessler was formerly involved with Occupy and was until recently a supporter of Obama -- spread the word. Even the (((SPLC))) says so:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jason-kessler

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
>>
>>137446739
You're being obtuse.

People having signs isn't a go ahead to run them over.
>>
>>137446474
And your statement incorrectly cites a law from a state which is not Virginia and therefore not relevant.

My statements show that you dont even know the law which you are claiming to know and that said law is completely unrelated to the discussion at hand. It was a sloppy ad-hom meant to discredit me by painting me in an intellectually inferior light, but alas, it has not succeeded.

Why did you even bring it up if you knew it was unrelated to the discussion and this thread??
>>
>>137446813
>A relative newcomer to the white nationalist scene, Jason Kessler

>Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama.

>Kessler started his blog “Jason Kessler, American Author,” toward the end of 2015 and spent the majority of the next year dispensing mindset and lifestyle advice and promoting two books authored during a period of “worldwide travel.” The first is a book of poetry titled Midnight Road, and a second novel called Badland Blues about a “drunken dwarf,” who is “unlucky in love, looks or money.”

To make the movement look like a bunch of bitter, rejected losers maybe?
>>
>>137447062
Maybe so, An Anon has convinced me to hate both sides, so I really do not care how this turns out.

Have they determined the identity of Bat Girl who hit his car before the crash?
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.