[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>niggers trying to use the car "attack" to scam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1174.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
>niggers trying to use the car "attack" to scam people into donating them 80k
>they are succeeding...
>81K now

I have watched every bit of footage and looked at all the pictures, these two are nowhere to be seen. the fucking story to ...

I first heard of this from seeing Shaun King post about (I follow for my daily dose of rage and trolling nigs)

First of 3 uploads
>>
File: IMG_1175.png (262KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.png
262KB, 1536x2048px
>>
We should pretend to be one of those black victims, set up a funding account with a fake picture and a sob story then divert all the money to right wing causes
>>
File: IMG_1173.png (852KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.png
852KB, 1536x2048px
I'm banned from fb, someone tell these niggers in the comments that they are liars
>>
>>137416818
no that sounds like something a pack of niggers would do
>>
White people beg for money on gofundme all the time
>>
>>137416733
get in on it, make a patreon you dumb dweeb. let your hustle flow.
>>
>>137416678
>liberals throwing away money

who cares
>>
>>137416733

>my buttiful sister nigress took her little niglet to peacefully protest when the evil white devil PERSONALLY ran them down cuz of they blackness
>>
>>137416961
Afro Americans are actually a majority of blue collar crimes in the US, fraud and such.
>>
>>137416733
Lotta baseball bats for a peaceful protest
>>
>>137417370

I have no idea how to scam using those sites and get away with it... surely they will realize these people are scammers right?
>>
>>137417655
It wouldn't be a scam according to patreon TOS
>>
>>137416678
based

if a black can take advantage of the situation and scam leftists out of their money, let him do it
>>
>>137417655
no the liberals full of white guilt will pay the reparations gladly. they get off on patronizing minorities. total pussies.
>>
>>137418244

Do you have shares in a rims company ?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.