[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw dumb /pol/tards think Einstein was a fraud and that there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Einstein_tongue.jpg (16KB, 230x286px) Image search: [Google]
Einstein_tongue.jpg
16KB, 230x286px
>mfw dumb /pol/tards think Einstein was a fraud and that there is a massive conspiracy to promote general and special relativity
This is how I know you're retards that don't even know Newtonian physics.
If Einstein is a fraud, show me a model that accurately accounts for the precession of
Mercury.

p.s. you won't find one, since only Einstein's models account for it.
>>
>>137415876
Nobody thinks that. People just think that he plagiarized a lot of his supposed discoveries and there are better scientists more deserving of fame than him, which is true.
>>
>>137415876
Earth is flat, nukes aint real, science is white men evil magic, fug white people, fug Drumpf, that is all.
>>
>>137416148
Using the ideas of people before you isn't plagiarising, you dumb fuck. Was he also plagiarising Newton? Don't think you understand what science is or how it works.

>>137416156
You need bigger bait for me, boy.
>>
>>137415876
Nobody says that, he was a thief, a drunk and sexual deviant degenerate. That is all.
>>
>>137416564
I never seen people here call him a moron.
People are taught he came up with these on his own out of the blue, this is false

My only problem is that he failed to cite other people's research that laid out the groundwork of his work.
>>
>>137415876
Einstein is a fraud, relativity was discovered earlier by Poincarré
>>
>>137418293
And Lorentz, to a certain extent
>>
>>137418293
>>137418435
But what is packaged into a theory? No, though not.
>>
>>137418293
And probably his Serbian wife. Einstein was a Zionist and a Jew first, anything else came second.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.