[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Controlled Opposition or not, he's terrible. If that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: spencer.jpg (19KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
spencer.jpg
19KB, 460x259px
Controlled Opposition or not, he's terrible.
If that's the best WN can do, then it will never win.
We need a charismatic, good-looking leader who can debate.
>>
>>137414294
his hair is nice
>>
>>137414294
I can't stand him either. And desu, I'm beginning to wonder if this whole Unite the Right thing is what it seems. It doesn't feel organic. And who is Jason Kessler? I get that he's written for a few news outlets over the years, but who the fuck is he? He seems sketchy and so do his organizations. The whole thing reeks of bullshit to me.
>>
>who can debate

You and Richard Spencer are both cancer.
>>
>>137414294
He's Perfect. He is just normal looking enough to attract common folk. You can't just go full Mosley and sperg right away, you need to start at the bottom and build it up. Look at history, it's normal that several small groups start a new ideology.
>>
>>137414294
He's actually pretty good because of his flaws. He's not a very good debater or intimidating in any way, He's posh, goofy, effeminate and kinda fun, all of which clash with the way kikes are trying to paint WN.

It goes against their narrative. The more they hype him up as a threat, the more normies will figure out the kikes have been lying to them again.
>>
>>137414294
>harismatic, good-looking
Spencer has both of these quaities. It is your (planted) bias that makes it seem otherwise.
>>
>>137414956
>who is Jason Kessler?
never heard of the guy before this post. looks interesting
>>
>>137414294
This guy got punched like what, two times?

You need someone who is actually strong. How many times did Hitler get attacked by commies before he formed the SS? Exactly.
>>
>>137414294
For every lie he tells, his forehead grows taller.
>>
>>137414294
>We need a charismatic, good-looking leader who can debate.
sounds like richard spencer
>>
>>137415368
>You can't just go full Mosley and sperg right away
mosley tried to create an off-brand nazism and that's why the looked like clowns from a bad sci-fi movie
spencer realizes this and will distance himself from nazi iconography. anyone continuing on with the nazi stuff will get left behind with david duke and loser WNs
>>
>>137415692
>never heard of the guy before this post.
now apply /pol/ logic
>i never heard of this guy before
>he's a white nationalist?
>he's in the news?
>he's associating himself with the right?
HE'S A FED!!!!
>>
File: Your Glorious Leader.gif (2MB, 399x221px) Image search: [Google]
Your Glorious Leader.gif
2MB, 399x221px
>>137414294
hahahahahaha
>>
File: dicky.jpg (126KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
dicky.jpg
126KB, 1024x1001px
>>137414294
>>
>>137415652
Nope. He is a dullard.
>>
>>137414294
Said it from the start. You can tell by his faggy floundering interview with Vice.

>So what makes you think white nationalism will take hold in America
>BECAUSE WE ARE THE NOW, WE ARE TRENDY AND COOL, WE MAKE MEMES AND STUFF
>How is posting ovens on Jewish Twitter accounts helping your cause
>HAHA TROLLED YA, PROBLEM FRIEND? YOU JUST GOT TROLLED BUDDY!

he's also gay.
>>
>>137417714
he's either just a retard and the media knows it and thats why they give him coverage or he's a plant

no real difference

he should fuck off, he's shit

at least andrew anglin is funny
>>
>We need a charismatic, good-looking leader who can debate.

Richard Spencer is literally this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.