[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is a 21st century right wing individual supposed to present

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1492359589122.png (16KB, 418x430px) Image search: [Google]
1492359589122.png
16KB, 418x430px
How is a 21st century right wing individual supposed to present themselves amidst widespread ostracization of right wing views? Especially after what's happening down in America right now.
I feel like it's important that the public realizes that right wingers are not the sub 65 IQ troglodytes we've all seen waving Nazi flags, but rather that we are successful, well dressed, polite citizens.
I just don't know when to show my power level. I feel like expressing right wing, nationalist views past a certain point is so looked down upon it can get you in serious problem, however silencing yourself is exactly what (((they))) want and is not helpful in any way input movement.

Share your thoughts.
>>
>>137412423
>Germany

You are fucked. No, but seriously, just express your views without shame, force the shame out of you.
>>
Just be honest and like minded people will still talk to you. Why surround yourself in a friend circle where you have to play pretend and fear offending people.
>>
>>137412423
>I feel like it's important that the public realizes that right wingers are not the sub 65 IQ troglodytes we've all seen waving Nazi flags, but rather that we are successful, well dressed, polite citizens.
That was the entire point behind the alt-right. Good luck.
>>
>>137412423
Don't hide your views like a faggot (unless you're unironically natsoc), but don't sperg out either.
>>
>>137412423
just do it fag
>>
>>137412423
That pic is brilliant. OC?
>>
>>137412996
This. If your earnest and correct then you dont need to use sophistry
>>
>>137412423
Just be a nationalist instead of being a shitty racist.
>>
>>137412423
By pretending to be communists, of course.
>>
>>137412763
Thank God I'm not german, just on holiday here

>>137412873
Perhaps we should find a way of weeding out underage kekistanis (redundant but still), Nazi larpers, etc. that's more than just telling them to go away.

>>137413084
It's not mine but you have my permission to save it leaf
>>
>>137412423
Remember to persuade, not argue.
If you proselytize, do so while in a group. If you're not in one, join one. Principled discussions for their own sake are foolish. One person trying to convert many looks weak from an evolutionary perspective. Remember the social context.
>>
>>137412996
What if I sperg out regardless of subjects discussed?
>>
>>137412423
Be polite, well versed, pick up their arguments, present your point of view calmly, anticipate typical arguments and refute them with facts from credible sources. Dont start meta arguments, except if it's about today's debate culture. Dont pretend that things can easily be solved but that there are different ways of approaching them. And so on and so forth.

If you dont want to be viewed as a trog, dont behave like one.
>>
The problem is a movement will always have total retards that spout bullshit that will people keep from joining/voting for these groups.
In Germany the AfD started good as a conservative alternative who spoke openly against mass imigration. Then they started fucking up big time by talking too redpilled shit and, i have to admit, really retarded shit like how some women needs to be groped, so they stop wearing skimpy clothes.
tl;dr: If you speak openly, stop spouting retarded shit and stay focused on facts, statistics and common sense
>>
File: 8908909089089000.jpg (34KB, 483x556px) Image search: [Google]
8908909089089000.jpg
34KB, 483x556px
>>137412423
>how to express views which are contrary to the interests of international Jewry
>when all state and media institutions have waged a tireless campaign to proscribe any opinions which are contrary to the interests of international Jewry
We aren't going to win the hearts and minds of media addled retards. We must take power by force. We must continue to recruit young men, infiltrate the military and police forces, acquire key positions in the bureaucracy, and wait until an opportune moment to strike against the foreign occupation.
>>
>>137412423
Just tell the truth and do your prison sentence like a proud German.
>>
>>137414568
>>137414560
>>137413924
>>137413218
>>137412996
You will still be shit on even if you present your race/crime statistics as calmly, politely and earnestly as you can.
>>
>>137414921
Not true. AfD did really great by calmly but strongly speaking for closed boarders and stronger laws for immigration.
Then every major figure started spouting retarded shit.
The newest fuck up is their "russia conference", where they did nothing but bending over for Putin and openly praising the SS, knowing journalists were inside.
>>
>>137412996
>tfw unironically natsoc
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.