[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time the Libs post bait threads, and flood /pol with "Nazis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2019.jpg (54KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2019.jpg
54KB, 600x631px
Every time the Libs post bait threads, and flood /pol with "Nazis BTFO" and "The Right Is Dead", they are scrared.

They always do these bait flood threads to hide important threads!

These baits now are because white nazionalism is now since yesterday mainstreem.
The normal whites across the states, and even elsewhere realised, that the Nazionalists where right!
The attack from news sites, politicians and organizations made them realise what we all know, that they want to erase the whites.

What this also showed all whites, is who are real nazionalists!
All the (((nazionalists))) filtered themselves out in one hour the day that this happened!
It was interesting to see who is real, and who is fake!
This also showed which newssites are really on our site!

Charlottesville was the whites Selma!

Prophecies from all around the world said that the great awakening of the whites will take place!
Alois Irlmaier, Nicolaas Van Rensburg and Peter Deunov all wrote about this.
(((They))) can't change it!
It has already started!
2018 will be interesting!
>>
>>137411830
*Yaaaaaaawwwnnnn*
Man, oh man. I just went through all of those .doc files in that article and I'm gonna have to be honest with you guys, there was zilch in them! Just a big, fat nothingburger! Pretty anticlimactic result but oh well, what can ya do!

Say, speaking of burgers, why don't we all go out for lunch instead of being locked up on this website? I heard Wendy's has some pretty good burgers on their menu
>>
>>137411830
Lol, another "FAYKE NEWZ" thread. *rolls eyes while yawning*

How come you guys are so obsessed with "corrupted medias"? You realise the media has to be truthful, right? That's their, uh, job? Donald Trump has already been proven to be a liar and spreading of fake news while, for CNN, Bloomberg and many other major news networks, there hasn't been an actual incident where they released a fake news story.

It's time to grow up and go outside. Stop living in your bubble world/echo chamber.
>>
Hey mods stop hiding these info threads!
>>
File: IMG_2105.jpg (116KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2105.jpg
116KB, 500x560px
>>137411945
>>
>>137411830
bump because real an actual real thread.

honestly, this place is pretty fucked, considering how heavily it is shilled. But the more its shilled, the more we realize it is extremely important to our cause. The idea of the holocaust simply cannot stand up in the era of the internet, we are the front line for that information.
>>
>>137411830
Any thread which has "HAHAHAHAHAHA" or "BTFO" in the title or opening speil is usually the work of a leftie, I don't even need to look at the OP photo to know it's going to be virtue-signalling cuck shit.
>>
>>137413011
The shilling will stop very soon, like after every happening!

Thanks for the bump!

Yes exactly muh 6 gozillion Jeeeeews!

The change is happening as we speak!
>>
>>137411830
>Prophecies from all around the world said that the great awakening of the whites will take place!

this is shill talk today, because it sounds like there are thousands of you and you all got notes on what kind of shit to say, you all have the same language and ignore digging into the topic matter deeper than the surface level divisive content
>>
>>137411830
sage
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.