/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bernie Sanders wanted to give (YOU) free stuff. He wanted people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Bernie-Sanders-cover.jpg (201KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie-Sanders-cover.jpg
201KB, 700x906px
Bernie Sanders wanted to give (YOU) free stuff.

He wanted people like TRUMP who own mexicans, chinese and other robot workers to pay to give (YOU) free stuff.

(YOU) could be sitting at home on welfare playing video games right now. What went wrong /pol/?
>>
>>137408757
Because soon they'll run out of other peoples money
>>
>>137408757
you really changed my life OP
>>
>>137408965
>Because soon they'll run out of other peoples money

No, the robots and low paid workers will just make more of that dummy.

Idiotic propaganda slogans won't help you here.
>>
Gamergate was one of them. If the progressive identity politics types had not pushed so hard, we might have had Bernie as president, or even Hillary... That is terrifying.
>>
File: Capitalism.jpg (19KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Capitalism.jpg
19KB, 450x450px
>>137408965

Like do you even know how money is created? Ever depreciating Government bonds are sold to banks so those banks have the right to perform fractional reserve lending.... making banks and governments invulnerable. They'll always exist.
>>
Yeah I was going to vote for him but he wasn't on the ballot. what happened?
>>
>>137409369
>what happened?

/pol/ didn't back him. They backed Trump.
>>
"When you're white ... you don't know what it's like to be poor."
Telling Appalachia to fuck off is not a good strategy for mounting an insurgent Democratic primary campaign.
t. RFK
>>
>>137408757
NO
REFUNDS
CUNT
>>
>>137409682
And the DNC stabbed him in the back, but hey let's keep blaming Trump for things he isn't at fault for.
>>
>>137408757
They like their fascism, but they are running out of valid excuses to have it.
>>
>>137408757
Not mine to take
>>
>>137408757
>What went wrong /pol/?
(((Progressive))) liar told lies. Someone is still paying for those handou-
wait a minute... is this slide thread!?
OP, you rascal.
>>
>>137408757
>tfw no refunds
I hope he (((runs))) again in 2020 to siphon off money from more retarded college kids.
>>
>>137408757
>free stuff
no such thing
>>
>>137408757
I'm middle class, have a full time job earning above minimum wage with health insurance, and I've already graduated college. He would have given me nothing. He wanted to tax me more to give free stuff to (NIGGERS).
>>
>>137408965
It's like Bernie said, all he would be doing is giving the money bavk to ypu, rather than giving it yo wall street like every other politician does now.
>>
>>137408757
is Bernie Sanders even still alive?
>>
Yeah, what people need is more reliance on the govt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.