[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump only vaguely and briefly condemns rally, without specifically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>Trump only vaguely and briefly condemns rally, without specifically naming the alt-right
>Flat out ignores journalist requests to condemn it

This dude is a lot more right-wing than I previously thought
>>
This is why Bannon is there.
>>
>>137408398
Trump is never going to bow to the SJW media complex
>>
>>137408838
and miller
im pretty sure if anyone is /ourschlomo/ its him
>>
I remember alt-fags whining how he was condemning them even though his statement was pretty milquetoast about the event.
>>
>>137408398
>This dude is a lot more right-wing than I previously thought
he will only address real problems, many sides obviously referring to poor actors who need work and those who would hire them and create fiction to upset the nation which I am pretty sure is a crime, these news outlets cannot be allowed to cry fire in a crowded theater any longer
>>
>>137408927
Miller had an incident in college where he was saying a lot of anti jew stuff to jews who ended up kicking his ass physically
>>
>>137409116
No, we've got trump to do that for us.
>>
File: Triumph of the Will.webm (3MB, 184x138px) Image search: [Google]
Triumph of the Will.webm
3MB, 184x138px
>>137408398
he also defended whites rights as well. the dude is pretty redpilled for a usa leader
>>
>>137408398
He probably knew that Antifa has pushed people to fight back.
>>
>>137409233
thats pretty shameful getting beaten by a jew
even for a jew
>>
>>137408398
>Flat out ignores journalist requests to condemn it
If the election proved anything, it was that he really doesn't need to address whatever silly topic the opposition media is bitching about in a given week. He addressed the violence in Virginia sufficiently that if it's brought up by an eventual election opponent (unlikely), he can say that he denounced violence, and then ask why they are condoning violence by the left.
>>
File: IMG_1856.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1856.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Fuck off faggot shills.
They may be on the right of course, but not going along with a forced bullshit narrative doesn't make him, Bannon or anyone specifically "right wing".
Even a lefty NYT write acknowledged the heinousness of antifa until she was attacked by her own and backed off.
>>
File: 48.png (96KB, 309x318px) Image search: [Google]
48.png
96KB, 309x318px
LIBTARDS DIDNT DENOUNCE THE FAR LEFT WINGE NUTBAG SHOOTING 5 CONSERVATIVE CONGRESSMEN.. WHY SHOULD TRUMP DENOUNCE THE EXTREME RIGHT WING?
>>
File: 1478189312924.jpg (518KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1478189312924.jpg
518KB, 1920x1920px
Trump is /ourguy/, no matter how much shareblue and leftypol try to pretend he "betrayed" us every week.
>>
>>137409391
As one of them, he probably knew the tenacity (((they))) would begrudge him with if he fought.
>>
>>137408398
"both sides fighting eachother is bad, It makes me sad"
"WOW DRUMPF SUPPORTS WHITE SUPREMECY"
Genuinely pissed about this one, there is no real reason to be mad at the fucking guy, he spouted the most centrist bs ever.
>>
>>137409876
>gang of jews crying racist as they lay the boots into miller.jpg
>>
>>137408398
What is he suppose to say that would satisfy the media? It's like asking Obama to "name" muslim extremism or whatever. Obama just wanted to get $500k speeches for Wall St. Trump wants to stay a billionaire. Trump definitely does not consider us /hisguys/ he just tries to maneuver the media frenzy.

I guess the Russian narrative has finally collapsed officially though so they need the next shitstorm.
>>
>>137409233
do you have sauce for this? this guy fascinates me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.