[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Specualte about what the Jews are trying to accomplish by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: JewryBioweapon.png (62KB, 1700x190px) Image search: [Google]
JewryBioweapon.png
62KB, 1700x190px
ITT: Specualte about what the Jews are trying to accomplish by importing sand niggers everywhere.

What could they actually gain by fucking over whites and promoting degeneracy? What if they're just trying to piss everyone off about sand niggers until there's a massive 9/11 happening and people go ape shit again and this time the Jews finish the job and wipe out their greatest enemy, the sand nigger. What if they're trying to push all the degeneracy so hard so that people push back against it until it eventually consumes itself and ushers in another age of wage slaving?
>>
File: raxemixing is wrong.jpg (525KB, 1800x1110px) Image search: [Google]
raxemixing is wrong.jpg
525KB, 1800x1110px
>>137406764
revenge
>>
>>137407108
You really think the Jews want to fuck over all whites because something 1 country did a couple decades ago? I mean, I can understand it if they were just fucking you guys, but America is Israels "greatest ally".
>>
>>137406764
If your allies raise the children of your enemies, you'll have less enemies and more allies in the future. Plus, you don't even have to pay for it.

They're trying to soften Islam, because trying to wipe them out only makes them stronger.
>>
>>137409200
Makes sense.
>>
>>137406764
Semitic supremacy?
>>
>>137409683
The Jews already have most 1st world countries in the palms of their hands. Whether their residents know it or not.
>>
File: ex-3-19999.png (95KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
ex-3-19999.png
95KB, 250x335px
“We are Israeli; we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, The Palestinians are the problem." -Five Dancing Israelis
>>
>>137407482
Jews have never fared well in ethnocentric and/or nationalist environments. They promote diversity for their own well-being as well as to weaken competition (depending on the jew you ask).
>>
>>137410053
They literally have Israel and try to keep everyone else out telling niggers to fuck off back to Africa.
>>
>>137410053
Oh, I supposed you mean in non-native countries.
>>
>>137406764

Suicide.

T. Jew.
>>
You keep telling us to be nice to Muslims. When we kill Palestinians who behave like animals you get all sentimental and self righteous and shit. We just want you to know how it feels to live with them so you finally get it in your fucking heads we aren't the enemy. Although, I really have to admit our tactics right now are gay as fuck and we should immediately stop this fucking retardation.
>>
>>137406764
Low iq inbred mongrels are much easier to control than prideful, educated white folks.

Pretty simple desu. They've been planning this for over 100 years.
>>
>>137406764
Jews are just evil.
>>
>>137411722
The Jews are extremely inbred, they unironically need some diversification in their genes (out breeding is generally only good when a population is inbred), obviously the best candidate being whites. Also, who's going to do all the science when the whites are gone? What have the Jews every invented besides new ways to control and kill people.
>>
File: IMG_1100.png (337KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1100.png
337KB, 750x1334px
>>137411082
What do you know about this?
>>
>>137411082
Suicide of who, the whites?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.