[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With each passing day CNN looks more and more like a diary of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 478544.png (399KB, 827x683px) Image search: [Google]
478544.png
399KB, 827x683px
With each passing day CNN looks more and more like a diary of a patient inside mental hospital than a respectable media outlet.

At one point they will just make a frontpage entirely consisting of words FUCK TRUMP FUCK RUSSIA FUCK NAZI FUCK TRUMP FUCK RUSSIA FUCK NAZI FUCK TRUMP FUCK RUSSIA FUCK NAZI

Never before I witnessed such a derangement not of one person or a group, but a whole institutions all across the US. It's so weird, hilarious and horrifying at the same time.
>>
As a non white nationalist, the media hypocrisy is very visible and this just makes me sick that antifa and radical leftists get a pass. Thankfully this is only true on the coasts and not in actual America.
>>
Headline makes me think it was a deliberate false flag designed to weaken him and his base. Shame tactics to make him kneel and look weak.
>>
>>137406229

>giving le current year man's tweets a headline

embarrassing.
>>
>>137407272

before the dust had settled, the media spun their narrative and it would have fallen apart without James Fields ramming into a fat lady.

this is why people on the right should never get caught up in media narratives against them. We know cowards and craven hacks like McCain will always jump to the other side, but at least wait until the dust settles before you make broad generalizations and accusations.

this entire thing rests at the feet of Terry McAuliffe.
>>
>>137407272
No, the alt right is doing this to themselves and the media isn't really needed here ... i.e. wrong side of history etc.
>>
>>137406229
>Never before I witnessed such a derangement
Funny, we were thinking the same thing about the alt-right movement.
>>
>>137409248
we??
>>
File: cuomo sucks.jpg (20KB, 281x205px) Image search: [Google]
cuomo sucks.jpg
20KB, 281x205px
>>137406229
>With each passing day CNN looks more and more like a diary of a patient inside mental hospital than a respectable media outlet.

hitlary spent 1.3 billion (!) dollars on her campaign. that's a lot of money. and money can't, must not go to waste.
>>
File: 1492700676804.jpg (171KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492700676804.jpg
171KB, 1920x1200px
>>137409248
> "white" nationalism
> identity politics
> richard spencer

cointelpro.
>>
>>137409038
The right side of history is occupied by the winner.
>>
>>137409248
>we
>>
>>137409248
How many properties have the alt right destroyed?
How much $ in damages have alt right "protests" caused cities and municipalities?

in contrast, how many extreme left organizations/protest groups cause damage to property and people?

Honestly the double standards and hypocrisy is hilariously blatant, even to the lay man.
>>
>>137409941
nothing says autonomy and independence of thought like referring to yourself as We... >>137410219 i wouldn't waste your cognitive functioning on that droid, they're getting paid to be here at least
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.