[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white nationalism is dying Really? Does anyone honestly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1502510412268.jpg (3MB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
1502510412268.jpg
3MB, 1280x992px
>white nationalism is dying

Really? Does anyone honestly think normie boomers were ever going to become race realists. No one who was already on the bandwagon jumped off.

>Mainstream media, politicians calling for White Nationalists to get the rope

Is anyone honestly surprised?

What the rally proved is that White Nationalism is certainly alive in the United States and this is scaring the hell out of normies. BLM thought they could march and attack a weak and basically gone "KKK" but they are realizing its just laying dormant and has evolved into polo shirt young males from respectable families.

Anyone who can't see how violent and degenerate the Antifa movement is doesn't have a brain and don't deserve to be a part of the movement or whatever you want to call it

Remember you are fighting for the survival of the White Race you do not have the option to be demoralized. Our generation is basically the last stand of the white man.
>>
File: 1502233567372.png (134KB, 1599x659px) Image search: [Google]
1502233567372.png
134KB, 1599x659px
bump
>>
Normies who don't get it are worthless. They have to learn to face reality that the system is screwing them because of who they are.
>>
>>137406192
Think you can fit any more "honestly's" in that post you worthless faggot?
>>
>>137408385
2 doesn't seem too excessive honestly
>>
>>137406192
White Supremacy is growing.
>>
File: the_modern_golem.jpg (664KB, 1800x2500px) Image search: [Google]
the_modern_golem.jpg
664KB, 1800x2500px
>>137406192
The awakening will come faster than you believe...
>>
>>137406192
You nazis don't even have to worry about this. If the left wasn't virtue signaling, race baiting and being anti white 24/7 the alt right would have been dead already. On Saturday, I was outraged that someone got killed by you nazis than I saw all the anti white racism targeted at white people. I literally just don't care anymore, it's a lie that the left has any support out their echo cambers.
>>
>>137410830
Do you now realize that the racism against white is real?
Think about what the ultimate goal of this racism is.

you now understand why we need to organize
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.