[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't help but feel that this has killed our momentum.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 25

File: 6.0.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
6.0.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
I can't help but feel that this has killed our momentum.

All of our support and everything we've achieved was gained from online activism - precisely because it is almost impossible to shut down or resist. We built the anti-SJW movement, we built the alt-right, we got Trump elected. And now it feels like you are throwing it all away by setting yourself up for humiliation. I really think we should just stick to what works best for us, in this age there is absolutely nothing we can gain from trying to demonstrate in person.
>>
Thanks stormfags, for not being able to hide your power levels.
>>
cucked
>>
Any info on the downed chopper yet?
>>
>>137403901
It's a controlled opposition psyop, designed to rattle Trump. Since he cannot be shaken, the whole thing is a wash at best, and a net loss for the left at worst.
>>
>in this age there is absolutely nothing we can gain from trying to demonstrate in person.

Really though, a lot of these demonstrators have gained everyone's perception of being huge faggots with PVC pipes and trash can lid shields
>>
File: 568857857.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
568857857.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>all this desperate shill gaslighting
>>
>>137403901
>(((we))) built the (((alt-right)))
(((You))) sure did. Controlled opposition is the oldest trick of the talmud.
>>
>>137403901
>our
>us
>we
>flag
fuck off shareblue, concern posting does notjing on a board filled with people who do not care or show remorse
>>
>>137404275
Spencer has to be either a complete fucking idiot or controlled opposition.
>>
>>137403901

Don´t even try it.

These fucking nazis have just boycotted the raise of the Right and our fight for the cultural hegemony.

These cucks shoudl have waited at least 10 years to do such thing, they knew what happend when a regular conservative as Milo went to Berkeley adn they fucking dare to do this, what can you expect from a bunch of idiots who want to take credit for the fights of others (conservatives, Milo, Ben, Gavin McGinnes, Paul Jospeh Watson)...

These stooges of Richard Spencer are giving the left a martyr to do what they do best, play the victim card.
>>
File: newfags.jpg (25KB, 596x319px) Image search: [Google]
newfags.jpg
25KB, 596x319px
>>137404165
Posting an image automatically bumps the thread, regardless of whether you type sage in the options field, newfriend. Also note that announcing a sage is against the rules, and a bannable offense. Lurk more before posting.
>>
"demonstrating"/"protesting" is a meme in general. It comes straight out of the Jewish fetish for societal subversion. It doesn't work, it doesn't do anything. It wasn't even effective in the 60s, it was just shocking optics at the time and complemented deeper systemic changes that were happening.
>>
Of course now everyone is a fucking kike, Paul Ryan, Donald Trump, Tommy Robinson, alpha males who opposed and defeated the right are "kikes" because a fucking MGTOW loser, a virgin living in his mom´s basement said so.

Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>137404375
>>137404401
These. We don't care and we're not gonna stop doing what we're doing.
>>
>>137404409
This. He consistently fucks up. That's why the media promoted him.
>>
>>137403901
/Pol/ and the 'alt-right' were always a meme. This is what happens when memes become reality. The whole alt-right ideology is a joke and /pol/acks who believe that shit are retartded.

You only go to pol to shitpost and trigger butthurt edgy teens. You're mentally ill if you believe any of the nigger hate or women hate threads.
>>
File: americanheros.jpg (140KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
americanheros.jpg
140KB, 1200x600px
i hope these virgins never leave their moms basement again

bannon/miller/gorka have been working hard to make america great again behind the scenes and all it took was a couple of hundred snowniggers in a few hours to fuck it all up.
>>
>>137404290
Exactly my point. It's a fucking embarrassment. It was always stupid and pointless for us to try and take the fight to the streets, but we've managed to get away with it up until now because the message has been strictly pro-Trump and anti-leftist. These guys got far too cocky and set themselves up for failure.

>>137404503
Ditto. We've spent years trying to manipulate the metapolitical climate and these guys have just reversed a huge chunk of progress with this fucking humiliation.
>>
>>137403901
It's fantasy leaking into reality and suddenly people on here feel exposed for their stupidity they nurtured in anonymity.
>>
>>137403901
>our
you identify with colonial mongrels, Nigel? who gives a flying fuck about mcpeople living in a mccountry
>>
>>137403901
If Dylan Roof couldn't stop the momentum, this car accident surely can't.

I give it 3 more days in the news cycle, tops.
>>
KIKE MY PSYOP INTO PEACES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
>>
>>137405060
>These guys got far too cocky and set themselves up for failure.

Neo nazis have been making themselves into left wing propoganda tools for years and years. Unfortunately it was only a matter of time before they did this.
>>
>>137405139
As long as this remains a one off event, you're right.
>>
Coverage in Australia has been pretty shit for this. Was this an actual white supremacy "Nazi" rally or just some pro Trump shit that got out of hand?
>>
>>137404503
>>137404503
Milo is likeable and flamboyant even though he is no white nationalist. he made it mainstream to be an open young conservative. but richard spencer is pure CRINGE. no charisma at all.
>>
I'm in Charlottesville but chose not to go. This had nothing to do with "free speech" or dialogue. We did "free speech" in liberal strongholds like Berkeley and Boston.

If you wanna hold a legit white supremacist rally (be honest with yourselves, that's what this was) don't hold it in a fucking liberal place. At least go outside of town or better yet, go to a conservative town.
>>
>>137405413
People had Nazi flags. If niggers shouting kill the cops represent the BLM, then Nazis represent this march. The double think of /pol/ has to end
>>
>>137405509
but how will they get media attention if not in a liberal city? who will riot? the cows?
>>
>>137403901
>Tiki torches
Once I saw that I couldn't get it out of my mind. Whatever your group stands for why in the world would you bring tiki torches to a political event? Do you want people to laugh at you? Were you too poor for real torches?
>>
>>137405509
>don't hold it in a fucking liberal place

And preferably don't associate yourselves with anyone else.
>>
>>137403901
>go to protest with heavy funding and publicity
>be handed torches for Nazi Germany photo ops
>be played like a damn fiddle
>>
Chan culture is the "alt-right". None of you guys would ever go public with your Jew and kek memes. But, there's a contingent of autistic LARPers who will, and this is what Unite the Right was all about.
>>
>>137405651
anyone with half a brain knows it is bad PR to go around waving Nazi flags. These guys are morons and did more to harm trump than help.
>>
>>137405413
the 1st night was peaceful but was an alt-rite rally
then the nazis showed up the next day, with the counter protesters and fights broke out
>>
>>137404503
The optics were stupid. Disgusts potential normies and moral boosts the left. Stupid all around.
>>
>>137405699
No one brought their own torches, they were distributed by the organizers for exactly that reason.
>>
>>137403901
wtf? I'm leftist now

>>137404030
Do the leftists hide their power levels in the tech field, academia, and media? Why should we?
>>
>>137405699
Would real torches be practical?

One thing that I miss, is that they were not wearing hawaian shirts.
>>
The entire term alt right is a meme from Hillary.
>>
>>137405436

Ditto. Milo has had more balls (no to mention more articulate, wite, sense of humour and quickness to reply when provoked) than Richard Spencer or any of his stooges.

However they keep calling him and his followers "kikes", these nazis are in denial, all they have achieved is divide the right and do the left a favour.

Young consevatives or classical liberals tempted to lean on the right can look up to Milo, Spencer is just a leader for radical nazis shitposting pol trying to disguise this flop
>>
>>137405809
>These guys are morons and did more to harm trump than help.

I'm sure that was the intention. Running a white nationalist march that looked like a cross between a KKK rally and a Nazi rally was just too perfect.
>>
>>137405924
....you do realize that Milo like big black cocks, right?
>>
>>137404981
How much are (((they))) paying you aquafresh?
>>
>>137406112
Who gives a fuck? He can do whatever the fuck he wants, not our problem if he gets AIDs
>>
>>137403901
Fuck off Concern Troll.

These slide threads are cancer, but /pol/ elected a President and your shit won't stop us or slow us down.
>>
>>137405865
So the organisers thought the following:
>Hey, we are doing a torchlight procession
>We better bring some torches
>Those 1 dollar tiki torches from Home Depot look nice, we should use those
I mean I don't know about standards, but if you want people to take you seriously don't use tiki torches.

>>137405890
With Hawaiian shirts they'd look like they'd protest for the independence of Hawaii. Which I guess could work with the tiki torches.
>>
shill thread

these shills keep making the same threard "hurr this hurt our movement, we should just stick to online activism and have no presence"

you can tell these faggots are scared now that we have boots on the ground in reality. don't fucking let these faggots convince you otherwise.
>>
>>137405651
People came from hundreds of miles away to cville. At least judging by the leftists in the pictures. They don't look like cville residents at all. So if you held it elsewhere they might still drive hundreds of miles, but it will be off their territory. Even a few miles outside of town will destroy their momentum.

The only media attention you get here is uncontrollable and prone to fuckups like the car accident which overshadow anything positive.

If you insist on cville, make it a TRUMP rally. That should push their buttons well enough.
>>
>>137406305
>we should just stick to online activism and have no presence

No, just keep the neo nazi shit out of it because it turns off 99% of the population.
>>
>>137406230
....you do realize you are supporting a fag?
>>
>>137406449
I don't give a fuck who he wants to fuck, as long as he doesn't make it his fucking politics.
>>
>>137403901
Why'd they use those stupid looking tiki torches?
Why didn't they make their own?
>>
>>137406077
so what? milo was the first person to make it cool to be conservative again. hes an entry level redpill. richard spencer and his antics is a big fat ANTIDOTE to anyone interested in conservatism or nationalism.
>>
>>137406305

yep

huge influx from feggit today
>>
>>137403901
>WE WE WE
>don’t allow your thinking to be done for you by any party or faction, however high-minded. Distrust any speaker who talks confidently about “we,” or speaks in the name of “us.” Distrust yourself if you hear these tones creeping into your own style. The search for security and majority is not always the same as solidarity; it can be another name for consensus and tyranny and tribalism. Never forget that, even if there are “’masses to be invoked, or “the people” to be praised, they and it must by definition be composed of individuals

You guys were as bad as the SJW movement, but killing someone took you over the line. Now you're just pathetic scum who when they're not bullying some kids confused about their genders decide to run over counter protestors due to a bruised ego.

The neo nazis used the SJW and anti-feminist movement to attach their long held conspiracy theory that the jews were orchestrating an usurpation of western values by making infiltrating universities, government and such with marxist values. This event has brought it to the forefront that Trump supports, far-right extremists and such are a minority amongst republicans that bring shame or worse to the people who have the displeasure of meeting them.
>>
>>137403901
No one will care about this in a week. If a lib cites this as the rise of the extreme right remind them that a far leftist ANTIFA guy is currently awaiting trial for nearly killing someone with a bike lock and a far left Bernie supporter shot a congressman.
>>
>>137406112

So fucking what??' Honestly, I dont like what gays people do, but as long as they share some core values (free speech, owning antifas and SJW, check and balances, guns possesion, owning transgender snowflakes=) so fucking what?

If instead of caliing everyone who disagrees with you a "fuckin kike" you had taken a look at what he had to say about being gay is you would be ashamed.

He is admitting being gay is partially and option and there is therapy who has been succesful but the media refuse to report on this, he clearly states that the main reason he doesnt attend thearpy it is becuase it would be a disadvantage to his career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgoyQevEhhQ
>>
>>137403901
What momentum?
>>
>>137403901

Speak for yourself. I just invested in Tiki Torch so the more rallies like this the better. Never underestimate the power of Big Tiki.
>>
>>137403901
This was a chimpout. It achieved nothing in the real world. All it did was state that "We're here! Notice us senpai! We are loud violent and retarded!"
>>
I was away for the weekend without any internet or tv
Can someone tell me what happened? And why are people saying Trump needs to apologize more for this? I thought he did already?
>>
>>137406644
Milo is a pedophile and a shit stirrer. Everything he says is designed to inflame opinion and outrage people so his supporters can lap up the reactions from the people not of sound enough mine to simply ignore it.
>>
>>137406446
fuck you, faggot. i'll fly the swastika if i want and it's not turning anyone off who actually cares about white nationalism and we don't need 99% of the population. finish off your tea and crumpets and then shoot yourself in the bathtub you despicable faggot.
>>
>>137406770
>It achieved nothing in the real world
Maybe it will help prevent dangerous pedestrian in road situations. Also I bet there will be lawsuits against cville or Virginia.
>>
>>137406551
this is for:
>>137406112
>>
>>137403901

Now we are on the map.

Publicity is publicity even, if it's bad. Now that the masses know that there really is right-wing, it's time to repair this bad publicity and work our way to the favor. It's not going to be easy and fast, but we will get there.

Now it's the time for leaders to act calm, relaxed and with good manners. Deny all involvement with the incident and apologize nothing. Show that you believe what you speak and stay behind your words.

That way the support starts to slowly rise among the masses.
>>
>>137406848
There's nothing wrong with that. Still waiting for him to go back to Berkeley.
>>
>>137406930
>t. controlled opposition
>>
>>137406626
not to mention all their pet niggers executing random white people and police.
>>
>>137403901
>in this age there is absolutely nothing we can gain from trying to demonstrate in person.
This is your mistake. You assume that these people are form /pol/. How do you know that? They mostly organize trough their own websites and facebook, not on /pol/.
>>
>>137406790
Why would trump apologize for Richard Spencer's event? Spencer didn't even endorse trump.
>>
>>137406848

Milo was a victim of pedophilia you fucking twat, he never commited pedophilia, but I see you campaing of misinformation consists in accusing him of something he didnt do based on a sentence taken out of context and he has rephrased and condemened.
>>
>>137403901
>our momentum

literally zero momentum outside of paid shill organizations and paid marches
its really sad that nobody manages to sound intelligent over there
>>
>>137404573
People have always announced they were sage posting. Why is it every time I come here some twat is coming up with another shitty rule and telling everyone they don't know the true ways of /pol/
>>
>>137404984
>flag checks out
>>
>>137406449
he wasn't talking about Richard Spencer anon
>>
File: tiki 18.png (31KB, 706x225px) Image search: [Google]
tiki 18.png
31KB, 706x225px
>>137403901
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>137406323
Was being sarcastic. I'm liberal, in the sense that liberal now means anything other than nazi.
>>
>>137404503
>Milo, Ben, McInness

A Jew, a turbo-Jew zionist, and a zionist sympathiser
>>
File: f4d.gif (499KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
f4d.gif
499KB, 387x305px
>>137407456
MEME MAGIC
>>
>>137407196
I don't know
But i was hearing that he should condemn the event like he had something to do with it. I know he didn't and I fucking know they know who Spencer is. So why should he apologize for sonething that he has nothing to do with? And then I turn to CNN and they called this a domestic terrorism, I remember they never said that regarding BLM. Is that true?
>>
I guess the Lauren Southern and Spencer threads have been replaced by these now. Holy fuck stop spamming the same shit every hour
>>
i don't think our momentum will stop, i just think that the gravity of the situation has really set in for everyone after this. we always joke about civil war 2, but it is honest to god starting to look like some weird pseudo-civil war has finally kicked off

it's almost like the "alt-right" and "antifa" are the new bloods and crips. actually, the more i think about it, this pretty much is just gang warfare at this point
>>
>>137403901
>we we we
Trump is already the president. You can do whatever the fuck you want now. The world is yours.
>>
>>137406551
>>137406230
>>137405924

Someone so flamboyantly gay can not be a face of the conservative movement.

He is an anti-SJW edgelord at best, but it doesn't make him a conservative.
>>
>>137407937
Yeah Milo's a degenerate pederast who will permanently inhabit the far, far margins of the movement.
>>
>>137407937
thats why i called him entry level. he appeals to normies. the only people richard spencer appeals to is autistic stormweenies.
>>
>>137403901
>our
>we
>we
>our
Obvious shill is obvious.
>>
>>137407937

The main face of the conservative movement is Donald Trump, this is the biggest achieve the Right and sociel media has ever done, to bypass the power of the media to make him get into the White HOuse.

Milo Yiannopulos, Ben Saphiro or Paul Joseph Watson have had an active role in this achievement, they have played a role much bigger than what Richard Spencer has ever done in his entire left.

Trump (who gave a marvellous speech in you country) Paul Ryan or even Tommy Robinson have condemend this act, I dont fucking get why it is so hard for you to admit it was a terrible move which has only divided the Right and make normal centrist run away.
>>
>>137403901
> we built the alt-right
CNN shill detected.

Surprisingly you do not call Spencer our leader.
>>
You are still the majority, that means you can still change things around. You have a president that obviously approves your ideology. Just don't go overboard like Charlottesville, that only will make things worst for you. Imo try to reason first, use valid points to argue. Don't try to punch back in a real fight, you will be considered the oppressed while your rivals the oppressors. This will help you a lot with your arguments.

tl;dr be always polite and use your mind first
>>
>>137408414

> Ben Shapiro

FUCK OFF with this human meme. Why not fucking tell people to listen to Rick Wilson next?
>>
>>137403901
>>137403901
Richard spencer is a kike. He'd do the world a favor if he was dead
>>
>>137403901
>our momentum
>our support
>we've achieved
>we built
>we
>we
>us
Nice try, lad. Collectivism fails time and time again when it comes to shit like this. It only achieves with great numbers, which even then, takes a great amount of coordination and time, something this big-tent (((alt-right))) doesn't have, Unironically considering yourself alt-right-- a term which hold no real ideological standard or control-- just puts an enormous target on your back to not only being associated with skinhead retards, but being easy subject to falseflagging and demagoguery.

Being honest here, you're a spencercuck. Spencer coined the "alt-right," Spencer organized the Charlottesville march, Spency claims full responsibility for the march, and Spencer, by both the media and his own word, is the de-facto central figure of the "alt-right." Fuck off with this "us," "we," and "our," stormcuck.
>>
>>137405873
leftists dont need to because there are not decades of brainwash against them and they have the power and own the media you fucking spergs
>>
>>137408559

Oh yes yes how could I forget? He is a fucking kike supporting Israel and attackign poor muslims in Palestine right?

This guy only has done more to fight the Left and its cultural hegemony by himself and all richard spencer stooges combined

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwHnfQJUomo
>>
>>137407424
Just because they've "always done it" doesn't mean it isn't against the rules. You just got lucky that nobody cared to report your post.

People get banned for announcing sage all the time.
http://bans.4tan.org/?board=pol

See that ban in that list?
>>
>>137408710
>Spencer coined the "alt-right,
no that term was coined by paul gottfried over a decade ago. the only thing spencer has "coined" is making trump look bad. at this point i could half believe he is soros plant but i dont know.
>>
>>137403901
I think you're wrong. People will see that freedom.of speech is being infringed upon and classical liberals and everyone else who posses critical thinking can see that they should be able to demonstrate. The narrative that the media is pushing now will receive a bunch of blow back.
>>
File: 12.jpg (30KB, 699x679px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
30KB, 699x679px
>>137403901
What do you mean "our" momentum you fucking limey? Nice concern shilling though. Don't you have a tv license to be paying for or something?
>>
>>137403901
GOOD GOY, A shekel for you!
>>
File: 20170814_103944.png (243KB, 928x416px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_103944.png
243KB, 928x416px
>>137404981
Come on, Jens. Quit lying.
>>
>>137407742
Trump knows very well not to apologize for anything he's not absolutely responsible for. Everyone should do this. Apologetics make you sound guilty, and they can even be used against you in court.
>>
File: SJW_Clone.jpg (7KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
SJW_Clone.jpg
7KB, 200x150px
Failed the moment the right wing became represented by a bunch of right wing SJWs.
>>
>>137403901

You are a Jew. You have the momentum of mold.
>>
>>137404113

It's still down. Keep checking back for updates.
>>
>>137409893

Jew.
>>
>/pol/ now defends a femboy homosexual coalsucker
Who is the real enemy among us? No way we would defend the ultimate degenerate back in the days. Kill yourselves, neotards
>>
>>137407670

Anyone who disagrees with me is a fucking Jew and a kike, it doesnt matter how much he fights against cultural marxism and the ideas financed by george soros.

You are the kind of guy who is dividing the right.
>>
>>137405873
>Why should we?
He who control the normies control the world
>>
File: 598f5afda93f2.jpg (203KB, 1200x810px) Image search: [Google]
598f5afda93f2.jpg
203KB, 1200x810px
>>137403901
>killed our momentum
my sides
>>
>>137403901
>our momentum
>everything we've achieved
>We built
>we got
There in no "we, no "us" and no "movement"
>there is absolutely nothing we can gain from trying to demonstrate in person
Ohh, I get it now. You're one of them.
>>
File: shill detected.jpg (119KB, 1864x995px) Image search: [Google]
shill detected.jpg
119KB, 1864x995px
>>137403901
Sure, we'll get right on that.
>>
>>137403901
Hopefully the media bias will show people the truth. ANTIFA and BLM have done way worse but their shit gets swept under the rug while one guy running into a crowd of people will be thrown in everyone's face every chance they get.

Also why do they rope the helicopter crash in with the one person that died in the car attack?
>>
>>137410971

Can you please enlighten me on BLM and ANTIFA murders? I would really like to know hoy many people BLM have killed
>>
>>137410971
the standard for whites is a lot higher than the standards for anyone else. it makes me feel as if whites are the only ones with shame and guilt. but still, these basement dwellers shouldve known better.
>>
>>137403901
>NAZI
>National SOCIALISM
The moral here is that socialism ruins everything.
>>
>>137411135
this is the first one that popped into my head - blm snipers that shot 5 cops. but i know there is plenty more.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-08/snipers-shoot-dead-four-dallas-police-officers/7580724

blm also excuses their behavior when they stand in front of ambulances stopping people who need life saving treatment

whites are literally held in a higher standard than any other race.
>>
>>137403901

stormfag gonna stormfag
>>
>>137411353

You´ve got a point there. I have completely forgotten that happening.

These double- standards when white people commit hte crime is just sickening.
>>
>>137409079
He stood up to defend the statue and prevent it from being removed. What has Trump done? His administration is working and doing things, but hes not on the ground and making the things happen. Meanwhile his administration is claiming that Rod Tod in the charger is a domestic terrorist.
>>
>>137405873
Because they're the State and we're not you dumb fuck

Why do Soldiers get to walk around in broad daylgiht while Rebels need to stick to the shadows. No kidding, hard to say
>>
File: Pepe_Assasin_Ree.jpg (109KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Assasin_Ree.jpg
109KB, 750x1024px
>>137404503
>These stooges of Richard Spencer are giving the left a martyr to do what they do best, play the victim card.

Preach. It's only been 48 hours and the tumblr/Jewbook factory has been hard at work pumping out victim cards. It's working in the worst way possible. Pence has already come out and denounced the alt-right. That was /pol/s 2nd favorite next to Trump. The guy just went and said NO to all of you here.
>>
>>137404375
Many such cases!

Do they think it's going to work? Lmao
>>
File: 1497738440083.png (945KB, 1154x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1497738440083.png
945KB, 1154x1244px
>>137403901
Dear cuck, the urinals will not lick themselves. Sincerely, GoFuckYourself
>>
File: 4th Reich.png (154KB, 661x493px) Image search: [Google]
4th Reich.png
154KB, 661x493px
>>137405873
The abo is correct, lads. Australians never hid their power levels; nor did Italians. They're both actively fighting against the foreign hordes.

You know, in all my years spent here, I've always found that a good way to figure out what the real shill opinions were was to take a look at the opinions that no one seemed to be calling out. "We have to hide our power levels" is one of those opinions. If you want the truth, anons, listen up: Our actions in the coming decades follow the gameplan of religious taqiya (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya) wherein as long as our numbers are small, standing out means a risk of persecution by large political liberals groups. We are now at the stage where we need two things: more infiltration of core liberal areas (i.e. media and academic, both of which we've been working on), and more media presence. A movement can't grow if nobody knows it exists. Muslim terrorism and liberal bleeding hearts have paved the way for the rising of the New Right, and this time we must make certain that we root out the communists to the core. If that means war, then so be it, but until then, we need both presence and political sway.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>137411674
Trump is rich, rich people dont care about race they just got all the plebians and serfs to fight each other over it while they steal their money.

if you thought trump gave a shit about white people you are retarded
>>
>>137403901
the media bias has unironically caused them to fuck up their own agenda. They are posting front page headlines of people getting doxxed and praising those actions.

Instead of being clever and subtle, they are proving to everyone that free speech does not exist if you are not part of the left/mainstream. The arrogance of the jew is going to be their downfall.
>>
File: 1500218680145.jpg (293KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1500218680145.jpg
293KB, 1000x667px
>>137412347
Shill threads everywhere, post moar red pills. Richard is a paid cuck trying to trigger a Ukraine.

Lets post merchants too, the msm and e celebs including styx won't acknowledge the happy merchant.. why e celebs? Why don't you stop posting Pepe and post a merchant or two?

That'd make us like you!
>>
>>137404030
This. Seriously, this turned the normies off SOOOOO fucking fast.

HIDE YOUR FUCKING POWER LEVELS YOU MASSIVE /r/eddit RETARDS.

We are not anywhere near powerful enough to just go full nazi.
>>
>>137403901
>our
fuck off shill faggot
>>
File: 1502100380594.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
1502100380594.png
129KB, 354x504px
>>137412912
>Oy vey, don't bring me into this goy! The ecelebs know me from their pay cheques, we have an agreement to never name me
>>
>>137411353
Does the kidnapping of that retard kid count?
>>
>>137403901
>I can't help but feel that this has killed our momentum.

If it did, it's this board's fault. All day long you defend actual fucking racism and stupid bullshit, so now, when the MSM and the left come together, our actions make it look like they've been right all along.

Fuck, T_D probably is the last, best line we have now because /pol/ went off the deep end in search of edgy meme and "scaring the normies".

This place is a disaster and, if the left starts gaining momentum, it's your fucking fault /pol/.

It's.
Your.
Fault.
>>
>>137403901
you dont speak for anyone. I hope you die in a chemical fire.
>>
"Feel" come on now leftypol try to not use obvious language the other used POC for fucks sake.

It cant help but feel that this has killed our movement our fellow leftyguys! the right is fighting back!
>>
File: anglin.jpg (63KB, 710x801px) Image search: [Google]
anglin.jpg
63KB, 710x801px
>>137403901
W have to drop all the nazi larping and imagery and create some new logos,using nazi shit automatically makes everyone stand againt you and we need to get to the biggest number of normies possible
>>
>>137403901
>nothing we can gain from trying to demonstrate in person.
Thank you shill. Once again we see more bullshit.
I know I know. It was bad enough when it was nicely contained on the internet and didn't move from there. But now it has. And it's getting real.
No we're not going to just keep it on the internet. Thanks.
Shill.
>>
in this age there is absolutely nothing we can gain from trying to demonstrate in person.

I don't think that's necessarily true. By gathering and rallying we can expose the hypocrisy of the left. Basically we show up, the hate on us, we don't respond, we just peacefully rally, and eventually the left will fire the first shot, and being the first to resort to violence is being the first to loose the moral high ground
>>
>>137412982
You idiots werr warned several times it wouldn't go well. Every time you were warned we were accused of being a shill or told "who cares"

You egotistical retards.
"Hurt sure unite da right but let me call anyone to the left of Hitler a Jewish like shill also yell at the right for doing what was asked of them because it backfired"
>>
>>137405634
>People had Nazi flags. If niggers shouting kill the cops represent the BLM, then Nazis represent this march. The double think of /pol/ has to end
This, we need to worry about the normies. That is where 90% of our support is coming from. If we lose them, we lose the fight.
>>
>>137413294
>,using nazi shit automatically makes everyone stand againt you and we need to get to the biggest number of normies

You're talking to a brick wall at this point. All you'll get are a bunch of morons shouting about how Hitler did nothing wrong, or, at the very least, about hos we shouldn't be ashamed of heritage.

We need to distance ourselves from shit that the left and the MSM will use against us. For all of the bright minds that come to /pol/ this board can be fucking retarded at times.
>>
>>137405873
>Do the leftists hide their power levels in the tech field, academia, and media? Why should we?

NO, because they don't have to. They are in control. We are trying to take control. Know your strengths and weaknesses before getting into a fight.
>>
>>137413354
>eventually the left will fire the first shot, and being the first to resort to violence is being the first to loose the moral high ground

You don't get it, do you? They are saying this whole incident was us firing the first shot. And when people come here, they see all kind of Nazi apologist bullshit, which only serves to back up the claims being made against us.
>>
File: IMG_1852.jpg (83KB, 652x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1852.jpg
83KB, 652x672px
>>137404800
>We don't care and we're not gonna stop doing what we're doing

Not going to quit until you get your Soros-funded "color revolution" and illegitimate globalist regime installed. Tons of death, rapes, hoplessness and drugs.

You are underestimating how intelligent enough people here are. You can absolutely be stopped - and humilliated to boot. Just wait.
>>
>>137403901
>caring about American cringelords
>>
>>137404030
100% this.
>>
>>137413383
completely, spencer and the rest of "unite the right" just gave PROOF that the right are the Nazis. Now all online people are backing antifa being violent against the right because "hey! Turns out they were just punching nazis"

Our best bet is too distance from these nazi groups. I dont think the right wing lost all that much support, we just lost centrists who could have been turned to our cause.
>>
>>137413807
Most of these fuckers are absolutely retarded and will only double down on the nazi larping and thus damaging even more their brand
>>
>>137403901
>I can't help but feel that this has killed our momentum.
it did. for about a day

>All of our support and everything we've achieved was gained from online activism - precisely because it is almost impossible to shut down or resist.
no, our support comes from the fact that more and more white people are sick and tired of seeing what is happening to their once beautiful countries and are starting to rise up against it enmasse

>We built the anti-SJW movement,
no we didnt

>we built the alt-right,
yes, and no, the alt-right was bound to happen. it just happens to happen on this board and similar boards

>we got Trump elected.
we certainly helped, but it was people being pissed off that got trump elected. Trump is also just the start of things to come.

>And now it feels like you are throwing it all away by setting yourself up for humiliation.
Mommaaaa ohhhoeehh didnt mean to make you cry

>I really think we should just stick to what works best for us,
thats exactly what we are currently doing concernfag.

i agree, getting a hold on the political system and public cencus aswell as options for revolution are a must have aswell.
>>
File: CNN Rally.png (2MB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
CNN Rally.png
2MB, 1280x852px
>>137403901
No. It has washed away any facade that this is something we can laugh at...something on the fringe of society. Violence is coming, from all sides. We can condemn it(and we should), but it won't stop it.

So long as leftist attack dogs are supported by government, police, and academia, people are going to get fed up and snap. I don't defend their actions, but wtf do you expect? It seems like every peaceful avenue is getting exhausted.

The police shut down peaceful protests while letting antifa run free. They force free speech rallies to leave then turn the blind eye as antifa attacks them while leaving.

I don't want this. No sane person wants this. But again, what other outcome can there be when the radical left is given carte blanche to engage in violence. We've seen people beaten near to death around Berkeley and other hotbeds.

People are going to start snapping. I don't know how we're supposed to fix this. We try to talk and deescalate, but these fucks refuse to even engage. They just keep throwing punches and refusing to listen for even a second.
>>
File: IMG_1830.png (264KB, 1054x1854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1830.png
264KB, 1054x1854px
>>137414580
We know.
But /pol/ should not be their safe space anymore.
They are already saying they're not going to stop, regardless of their shitty impact on all of us.
We gave them some benefit of the doubt in half tongue in cheek way, and they unleashed an ocean of shit into our world.

All Spencer-affiliated, "organized" alt-right posts should be saged or shat on.

They are not our friends.
>>
>>137403901
This is what happens when the niggers of white people (read you lot) take your hoods off. Bet you wish you didn't live in an era where your family and your "employer" can see your face now.
>>
>>137414490
> But they were going to be called nazi either way ;_;

I think Richard Spencer and his retarded followers are just waiting for the media to say they suck big nigger dicks.
>>
>>137404061
pretty much
>>
File: IMG_1665.jpg (50KB, 270x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1665.jpg
50KB, 270x477px
>>137415329
If they cared about doxing they would have covered their faces.
You are projecting your own fear and shame on others loser.
Nevertheless, Spencer and you fucking T-girls are funded by the same people.
If you are not in on it you will be soooo fucked some day fairly soon. This shit is starting to boil.
>>
>>137403901

Piss off shill. We ate going better than ever and this is the proof.

SAGE THE SHILL THREADS
>>
File: IMG_1856.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1856.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>137415965
You do realize faggot that a high number of people who have been here for years feel betrayed and severely set back by you faggots.
You wont be able to confuse those with legitimate anger over this by simply calling them shill.
The only people defending the spencer-fags are spencerfags now.

You might as well abort your stupid operation and try something else. You have permanently fucked your rep here.
>>
>>137416308

Kudos to you sir

Now expect the predictable "STFU you fucking kike" from these bunch of 60lbs balding overweight MGTOW losers who are boycotting the Right and doing the Left a big favour.
>>
The disaffected working class is not suddenly going to go full SKW or ask for open borders.

As long as working people are bled to pay for worthless eaters there will always be reluctance to sign on the DNC gibsmedat platform.
>>
>>137406323
Charlottesville is a college town and class is starting soon, which might explain a few out of state plates.
>>
>>137411135
ANTIFA has definitely put people in the hospital but not killed anyone. BLM is the only group with the highest score.

Articles on ANTIFA violence:
http://archive.is/EFsWX
http://archive.is/ODb5P
http://archive.is/pjIIx
http://archive.is/5uXGx
http://archive.is/rO7Ec
http://archive.is/0IDwF
http://archive.is/Cv277
>>
>>137403901
Cuck shill.
>>
>>137417977
the fact that MSM even refuses to name Antifa is a disturbing fact. Sometimes I browse liberal news and sites to get a feel on what's going on, and they are ALWAYS referred to as 'counter-protesters'. They are the gestapo of the left, sent to do the dirty work and cause violence when there are 'alt-right' demonstrations.

Which brings me to my point, if there is to be continued 'demonstrations' from our sides, we need to be aware the media will send their thugs and continue to lie and call us the violent ones. I am not sure public displays are the best option right now.
>>
>>137403901
This was perhaps the biggest LARP/false flags in history. The media is acting like this is 9/11. Even fucking ESPN has blown up images of the tiki guys behind their set. They are saying things like "there is no grey area; this is good vs evil" "Trump made this happen"... This is so clearly a CIA/FBI false flag it hurts me. It makes my power levels quake inside of me; begging to unleash like a fucking super volcano
>>
Proofs that James Fields was a racist please.
>>
So many ugly shut ins in a fit or virgin rage lmao this whole board has gone down in flames because of this shitshow in Charlottesville
>>
File: averagetrumpcuck.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
averagetrumpcuck.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>137413979

>haha we are fighting we are legion XD XD

cringe
>>
>>137418635
There's to be another event in Texas scheduled in September. What I plan to do is compile and compare video/live feed/interviews during the event to what's reported by the media. Luckily I can still do this for the Charlottesville event since it's still fresh and I got to see some of it firsthand.
>>
Cheer up burgers.
I always feel like Poland is the actual testing ground for all those tricks you guys get pulled on yourselves. So we have our Independence Day march and every year there would be media provoking violence and filming it (been there, seen that). They would call everybody who waved Polish flag a Nazi and doxx you to your employers too. People would soon start recording them back. It was found out then they even had professional actors pretending to be nazi/crazy on news footage. People got sick and voted right and they will vote again.
Our independence marches go smooth and dignified nowdays. You will overcome
>>
>>137421308
How when Poland's government is being forcefully swapped out with pro EU?
>>
File: 1456895872346.png (2MB, 1841x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1456895872346.png
2MB, 1841x1059px
>>137403901

> Killed our momentum

Either a shill or a coward. Donald Trump had bad press for two years now. The media has been attacking the altright, gamergate, sad puppies, every countercultural rightwing movement since their inception. That's what they do.

It's like when a leftist calls you a racist or a nazi. That's not evidence of anything except that it's a day ending in the letter "Y". Sharks swim, bats fly, leftists accuse people of bigotry. And normies are realizing it, which is why they're moving away from the left. They're not going to suddenly run back when they see this stuff because they don't think of themselves as the same group; they're tired of being lumped in with that group. This is more of the same.

It's important to remember that all but the rightmost-right of today are still ideologically to the left of those Americans who actually went overseas to fight nazis. We don't take kindly to the accusation; years of patience notwithstanding, it's getting fucking old.

As long as the left continues to double down on the accusations, the right will grow. People hate being told what to think, and they *really* hate being told not to question spurious dogma. So long as the left does that, and so long as the Right avoids attacking normies in the same way, it's good.
>>
>>137403901
concern troll, pay attention new fags
>>
>>137403901
no matter what happens, any right-wing organization that isn't controlled by neo-cons will be destroyed

If people want an actual right-wing movement they need to keep it out of the public's eye.

Any public demonstrations will be cracked down by police, assaulted by antifa and it will be us who take the blame for any violence.
>>
>>137422819
The police purposefully created altercations between antifa and the demonstrators. The police purposefully targeted the demonstrators and left antifa alone.

These public demonstrations will never end well and should be avoided at all costs. The media, the government, the police, all these groups want to destroy any right-wing movement that breaks away from the neo-cons and defies globalism.
>>
>>137403901
False. It literally doesn't matter what we do, the left will call the right racist 100% of the time. Appeasement and caring about what they say is a waste of time. Even if this was
>literally nothing
the mainstream media would spin it to smear the right. I don't fucking care what they say or spin anymore, and neither should you.
>>
>>137423427
> The media will say I suck dick; so I did ! I sure showed them !
>>
>>137421308
Don't wanna jinx it man but people are not that stupid. We see what's happening, we know our hands are tied sometimes but if we keep voting right consistently and keep our communities clean, we will overcome. If not, it's still better than masturbating in a basement
>>
>>137426401

Meant
>>137421990
>>
>>137406077
This. It looked like a setup. I'm sure if you do background checks on the people with the nazi flags, you'll probably find out that half or more are faking it.
>>
Yet another concern troll thread hits the bump limit.

Way to go nu/pol/
>>
Everyone stop neing over dramatic, charlottesville was a victory for the alt right.
The Alt right target demographic is the 16-35 white male and what it showed is how anti white the state is.
Most high t white males hate blm and antifa, and relaize they are under attack. ALT right still have the meme magic.
>>
>>137403901

>in this age there is nothing you can do by demonstrating in person

This. I tried explaining this to Spencer and others but I was just ignored. You don't need a real life presence anymore. Look at the ineptitude of the left protests - science march, women's march, etc. All vapid and accomplished nothing. Internet has rendered live protests as pointless or harmful.
>>
>>137403901
This is what happens when you cosplay Nazi everyday. Some people take it seriously, now your movement is overtaken by real deal blue collar, swastika tattoo, skinhead Nazis.
Maybe if you ask them nicely they will step aside and you guys can go back to waving frog flags at rallies.
>>
>>137421308
>>137426401

People don't fall for the same psyops like they used to. Thanks to people like Alex Jones, being suspicious of anything in the mainstream media has become the norm.

The CIA/FBI are looking at some major defeats in the pipeline.
>>
>>137428754
The Nazi stigma is wearing off with each passing generation, you realize that, right? Only Boomers think the Nazis were comic book villains. The only young people who "care" are the Antifa types who are paid by Soros to care. Relying on mercenaries is never a good long-term strategy.
>>
>>137403901
alt-right was always controlled opposition created by {{{them}}}} that tried to exploit the organic support that naturally grew for Trump.
>>
>>137403901
>we got Trump elected

In all honesty does anyone genuinely believe this?
>>
>>137429764
Not the same guy, but that's absurd to believe this.
They aren't paid by Soros, they're just told constant lies by the media and after seeing 500 stories where the Right/White/Male is portrayed in a negative light, they believe it.
The term Nazi isn't losing its stigma, it's just less effective because it's been used so often and so broadly. The president is a Nazi. It means 'bad'. And to a lot of young contrarian kids who hate their liberal teachers they almost like the term.
>>
>>137403901
Maybe you should stop watching CNN and acting like a fucking shill.
sage
>>
>>137403901
Just wait till the other side kills one of yours. It will happen, as they are full of stupid niggers that are unable to resist the urge to commit violent crimes. When that happens the pendulum will swing back.
>>
>>137430629
Nothing about what I posted is absurd.

I know for a fact Soros pays many of these protesters as well as coordinates their logistics. Are there authentic retards who do it for free? Absolutely. But it doesn't change this fact. If Soros disappeared, we wouldn't be hearing about Antifa in the media anymore because they wouldn't be organized or have the numbers they do.

The term Nazi is absolutely losing its stigma. Kids don't give a shit about something that long ago and the emotional impact isn't going to be retained like it was right after it happened. That's the way it is with anything (think 9/11 for example). Boomers were the first generation exposed to that post-war propaganda and had never heard any counter narrative growing up. They were indoctrinated directly by their fathers who fought in the war,
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.