[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be white South African male >Can't go to America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: PLqgqvw.jpg (796KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
PLqgqvw.jpg
796KB, 608x1070px
>Be white South African male
>Can't go to America cause people crazy
>Can't go Europe cause filled with refugees
>Can't stay in SA for obvious reasons such as openly racist/currupt gov.
>Can't escape online as more people hate on white people
>Get called a Racist and literal Nazi all day from Americans online and local government
>Blamed for things people done before I was born
>Blamed for things that happened before my family was even here
>Told to check privilege from fat fucks with to much privilege
>White minority so literally no one cares at all
And with Feminism in full force + BBEEE employment goes Black Womyn > Coloured Womyn > Coloured Man > White Womyn = Black Man > White Man. What do? I want out.
>>
>>137399976
Grab a sniper rifle and make some strategical kills
>>
File: waiting for racewar.gif (357KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
waiting for racewar.gif
357KB, 263x239px
>>137399976
>What do?
>>
>>137399976
Met a south African on PUBG first thing I asked was if he's white. He told me the same.
Come home white man and cleanse this sickness that is called Islam.
>>
File: 1489501791225.png (930KB, 1941x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489501791225.png
930KB, 1941x600px
>>137399976
You come to America and join said Nazi.

The situation is going to end up like this: Join us and fight back, or the savages will kill you.

The attacks that we faced by the media are no different from what you face as a moderate. The moment you were born with white skin, you were cursed with the burden of "racism", and for that, the internationals will stop at nothing to empower the savages you see in your country to kill you.

Look at Zimbabwe. Look at the white genocide in Haiti. Look at your own country, for the love of God. This should be obvious to you by now. Be glad you still have white nations to seek refuge to, but if you do not fight, that sentence's truth won't hold for very long.
>>
File: 1476496914487.jpg (855KB, 1600x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1476496914487.jpg
855KB, 1600x1002px
>>137399976
Come home, white man.
>>
File: IMG_8851.jpg (325KB, 1242x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8851.jpg
325KB, 1242x1024px
>>137399976
Start killing niggers/get into politics and start organizing rallies and meeting for white groups.
>>
>>137399976

>Can't go to America cause people crazy
>Can't go Europe cause filled with refugees

You can't go to either respective continents because your ZA passport is more worthless than a Zimbabwean dollar.

Why the lies?
>>
>>137406183
I actually can go to Europe as my mother and her family came from there.
>>
>>137399976
Gather the other Whites in your area and secede. Remember to put in the constitution that anyone who submits to the demands of a foreign nation is a traitor and thus removed from power before his submission comes into effect.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.