[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The South was right to secede and their willingness to maintain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: wakeup.jpg (87KB, 667x686px) Image search: [Google]
wakeup.jpg
87KB, 667x686px
>The South was right to secede and their willingness to maintain the institution of slavery was not entirely illegitimate.
This idea was pioneered by Judah Benjamin (1811 - 1884), an American Jew.

>The struggle of races rather than that of classes is what primarily define history and it shall inevitably culminate in a Nazi masturbation fantasy.
This idea was pioneered by Moses Hess (1812 - 1875), a French Jew.

>Criminality must be understood not as a result of socioeconomic conditions but first as an innate, heritable trait of lesser beings.
This idea was pioneered by Cesare Lombroso (1835 - 1909), an Italian Jew.

>Degenerates lead our once great civilization to ruin and modern art is the very embodiment of that moral decline
This idea was pioneered by Max Nordau (1849 - 1923), a German Jew.

>Women are inherently passive beings incapable of genius and should accordingly stick to procreation and housekeeping.
This idea was pioneered by Otto Weininger (1880 - 1903), an Austrian Jew.

>Adolf Hitler should be admired for his attempt at establishing a totalitarian New Order based on the principles of ethnic nationalism.
This idea was pioneered by Avraham ”Yair” Stern (1907 - 1942), a Russian Jew.

>Europe is being flooded with Muslim immigrants and the end goal of this globalist plot is to cause a demographic shift on purpose.
This idea was pioneered by Gisèle ”Bat Ye’or” Littman (b. 1933), a British Jewess.

Am I the only one noticing a (((pattern))) here?
>>
>>137397367
That Jews can be honorary Aryans?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Goldberg
>>
File: 1494765668068.jpg (106KB, 527x683px) Image search: [Google]
1494765668068.jpg
106KB, 527x683px
>>137397367
that jews like to earn shekels from both sides of any conflict? why is this news to you anon?
>>
>>137397367
>Degenerates lead our once great civilization to ruin and modern art is the very embodiment of that moral decline
This idea was pioneered by Max Nordau (1849 - 1923), a German Jew.

Wtf I love Jews now
>>
There a Jews on the right wing and left wing. Tough shit.

Why are you so obsessed with Jews anyway? Is this some kind of kink of yours?
>>
>>137397367
It's like Jews are individuals with free will.
It's like Napoléon erased the special status Jews held in Europe.
It's like there is Jews are actors in a multi-faceted multipolar world.
It's like Israel is further right than any country in the West(except maybe Japan and some eastern Euro nations that I haven't visited)
>>
File: 1502603607295.jpg (580KB, 639x669px) Image search: [Google]
1502603607295.jpg
580KB, 639x669px
>>
I've come to the conclusion that the entire right-wing is a jewish psyop.
>>
File: flx_2892581_2466097_03_3.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
flx_2892581_2466097_03_3.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
the rabbinic Jews created the first master race theory and killed every Jew that disagreed with them
>>
>>137398673
>individuals???
Jews literally call their self slaves of god how the fuck are the individuals. Jews are just a bunch of crazy pedophiles who believe in a primitive version of the master race theory
>>
>>2*2=4
This idea was pioneered by Pythagoras - a Greek Jew.
>>
i'm pretty sure that the Aboriginal and the sentinelese people are not humans
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.