[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find it hilarious that most of the gun owners in the United

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I find it hilarious that most of the gun owners in the United States really believe we can solve our problems through the democratic system (playing the Jewish game). You all have an actual capacity to cause uproar, unlike the nogunz Europeans. Organize existing militias into one large standing army, and hit the (((globalists))) where it hurts. Or you can choose not to, and you will never get anywhere, forever remaining under demonic domination.

Make right wing death squads real. Throw off your shackles and enact revolutionary terror on those who have enslaved your race.
>>
'Murican system fails in many ways.
>>
>>137393593
WTF? The 3rd one is a commie! Are you saying we should become 20% you kike fuck?
>>
>>137393593
>organize an army
And how exactly do you see that happening, anon?
>>
>>137393718
actually what is up with that little dude
>>
I miss the nazis at least they helped fight the commies ;-;
>>
>>137393843
Probably a POW
>>
>>137393843

Hiwi ?
>>
>>137393843
Likely a Russian soldier who deserted the communist army. ROA maybe?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKrHnFGGMX0

"The war is his doing, he directs it from the shadows. But he is not unbeatable!"

If the NSDAP could do it in the cesspool that was the Weimar republic, then we can do it in modern day America. This time, we must kill them all. No deportations, no compromising, every single one of them must be obliterated.
>>
Back to your (((Trump))) threads everyone, nothing to see here.
>>
>>137393731

Simply have all nationalists bond at the shooting range. With paintball games, various squad tactics shit. Make it all fun and games that no one pays attention to until you have a ton of proficient people all networked together that can leverage the network and get 10 million people out. Keep it hush hush from leftypoos
>>
You realistically need 5-10% of the actual population fully involved to pull that off. You're a bit optimistic, or retarded, or alphabet agency. Sage
>>
File: fellow whites called out.jpg (144KB, 1024x704px) Image search: [Google]
fellow whites called out.jpg
144KB, 1024x704px
>>137393593
>Make right wing death squads real.

Nice try, Schlomo.
>>
>>137395295
thats just a good fun idea in general
>>
>>137395482
Given the amount of trump supporters in the population, I'd be willing to bet that at least five percent of the population would be down for gunning down commies/running them over in muscle cars/throwing them out of helicopters. The JQ on the other hand might take a bit of time for them to realize it in its entirety.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.