[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi and good day. Today we're going to talk about how to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: forwardheadposture.jpg (74KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
forwardheadposture.jpg
74KB, 624x420px
Hi and good day. Today we're going to talk about how to identify larpers from their forward head posture.

Having forward head posture is a serious epidemic. It's a serious medical condition that can lead to many degenerative health problems not just from constantly browsing /pol/, but from the forward head posture itself.

Luckily you can solve this issue yourself. Stop posting on /pol and do some exercise for 5 minutes per day. Go to the gym. Get your life back on track. Stop being such a sad state of a human.
>>
>>137392340
It isn't too late boys. Your might think your life is in ruins, but you can still get back on the track. Just stop wasting your life on this website everyday and blaming your problems on jews, black people, mexicans or kids confused about their genders.
>>
You're being discriminatory, most here have to use their mouth to press the keyboard, of course they have FHP syndrome
>>
>>137392519

I still worry about the destruction of western civilization. I do not want it to be erased. Idiots who have tied this to white nationalism are making shit worse. I do not blame any one race, because to do so would be idiotic. It is more complicated than that. This is a shitty thread. sage
>>
>>137393034
Isn't announcing sage a bannable offence across the website? I don't know, it's been years since I properly browsed 4chan, it was at least in the past.
>>
>>137393215

Yes. Your post is stupid. Please put me out of my misery. The nazi larping and fag lefty shilling is driving me nuts.
>>
>>137393559
As long as you know. See you in 2 weeks when your ban expires. Used to happen to me all the time when I was an underageb& in the past.

Don't proxy. Sometimes you escape the rut you're in when you get away from this place.
>>
>>137392340
>Be Ancom
>Tell people to stop posting on /pol/
>Post on /pol/
You just want all the fun yourself, commie-boy.
>>
>>137392340
Serious question

Are you a legit Anarcho Communist and if so do you converse with like minded people on other boards?
>>
>>137394379
We meet in the freemason lodges and discuss how to bring The Protocols to fruition by infiltrating Universities and doping the food with hormones to cause gender dysphoria in the children.

It's all in the name of a good cause though.
>>
>>137394511
Pfft
Fuck off
>>
>>137394560
The answer is no. I think for myself and I don't actually believe in anarchy. I only actually discuss politics on /pol/ because it's the only place you can legitimately wind people up these days and watch them try and justify running people over with a car.

It's become a bit of a religious hobby of mine, to be honest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.