[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immigration Where do you stand on importing high IQ immigrants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1502012803681.jpg (56KB, 540x674px) Image search: [Google]
1502012803681.jpg
56KB, 540x674px
Immigration

Where do you stand on importing high IQ immigrants to boost our economic and technological productivity?

>high IQs are typically socially and economically self sustainable, self integrating in the cultural framework
>low to none violence because they are socially and economically able
>contributes to the social framework instead of taking through the feminist welfare state

There are plenty of low IQ domestic whites on the welfare tit who will never contribute to technological advances or economic production.

Where you do you stand? Why?
>>
>>137385086
I'm for my country acting as a brain-drain to the rest of the world WITH the added stipulation that the high IQ immigrants can't leave the country. So none of that getting a first class education then skating back home to whatever shithole they came from nonsense.
>>
Against it, since all types of immigration create higher demand for property, lower wages and artificially increase the labor pool
>>
>>137385086
Honestly, just keep it super strict like Japan does. Seems like the perfect system.
>>
If they're so high IQ let them stay in their shit hole and fix it, and then we may talk.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.