[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the biggest degenerates attracted to communism, historically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1502103341847.jpg (23KB, 326x454px) Image search: [Google]
1502103341847.jpg
23KB, 326x454px
Why are the biggest degenerates attracted to communism, historically and politically? The Soviet regime was the biggest, longest-lasting communist entity which was strongly against individualism and "snowflakism", yet these buffoons look up to it immensely. All minorities were forced to act as equal Soviets, expected to respect and obey Soviet values and standards which didn't include taking handouts from the government, marching for black lives and sodomizing eachother in gay clubs Religion and one's past (WE WUZ KANGZ) wasn't respected. How do they see that as a perfect model for an SJW utopia

Now that I think of it, it actually seems like a better alternative to an SJW utopia. Fuck.
>>
>>137384944
"If I can't make money, I'll just steal it from someone who can" is the basic thought process from degenerates worldwide.
Jews do the same thing but have the intellectual capacity to succeed.
>>
>>137384944
It has to do with the human admiration for order.
Order is associated with security, and with security, power, and with power, organization, and with organization, stability, and with stability, prosperity.
It's the same reason many of us in the modern world look back to empires of the past, many of whom contemporary critics condemn for being "inhumane" in their rigidity and absolution. We seek that aggression, that drive, that direction such order provides. For one downside of directionless freedom is a general sense of being lost, of having no idea where to begin and where to end. That is why communism, fascism, and all the other ideologies and even religions are growing in popularity in our modern, some-what liberal society.
>>
>>137384944
>How do they see that as a perfect model for an SJW utopia

Because Leftism is basically just secular Utopianism, except instead of God coming down and rebuilding the world through the teaching of Jesus the material conditions will lead to revolution that rebuilds the world through the teaching of Marx.

The fact that almost every time this has been attempted the resulting states were authoritarian police states that would make an American conservative blush with their social views is neither here nor there, next time it'll work
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.