[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You had one job the whole time...don't kill people. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1488167465558.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488167465558.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
You had one job the whole time...don't kill people.

What do you do? You fucking kill people.

Thanks a lot, you just gave the left a big victory. Hope you're ready to learn fucking Spanish amigos because white nationalism just took a huge step back.

We need to do something about the redneck methhead retards with kkk/nsm flags who fuck everything up. They're nigger-tier thugs.
>>
>>137379772
Nope. We gained major ground, and nothing was lost whatsoever. Thanks for concern trolling though, your pathetic efforts have reassured me that we did the right thing.
>>
Shut up faggot. Get some new shit material to parrot or better yet just fuck off completely.
>>
>>137379991
What ground did you gain? People just think you're the white BLM
>>
>>137380103
You do, maybe. But realistically our base is growing enormously. The reality is, we didn't riot and chimp out, we gained followers and are going to rightfully sue the city.

And frankly, if we were BLM, that'd still be an enormous step upwards, because those faggots are tolerated. You're undermining your own point here badly.

Reality check: We lost nothing, gained millions of peoples' attention, and the recruitment lines are overflowing. It's happening buddy, the Left is powerless against us and "Rednecks" are better people than you. Though, we knew that already.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.