[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else noticing a huge rise in even normal people on twitter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1502340981883.png (82KB, 1323x421px) Image search: [Google]
1502340981883.png
82KB, 1323x421px
Anyone else noticing a huge rise in even normal people on twitter or facebook saying "Yes we should absolutely kill Nazis on the street, we must destroy them, anyone who doesn't do it is culpable". The political violence tension is only growing more, violence is starting to be exonerated more and more in the process, and escalating. They are designating a class of people that are alright to kill or attack on sight, which also only increases the blowback on the other side. I doubt anyone is going to stop and think as long as it keeps increasing, so it'll only keep going further from here.

Plus everyone instantly pardons violence on their side as being correct, but goes insane if its violence from the other side. The amount of hypocrisy is pretty instant.

But yesterday really drew in even the normal types to this debate, normal types now saying violence is good one way or the other, which radicalizes them as well slowly to one side.
>>
>>137379316
They can try, but realistically our side is growing whereas it had been shrinking since, what, the 50s?

The tide has already turned, and no amount of progressive virtue-signalling will change it. The reality is that when things become violent, we win. Period. It doesn't matter what people say on facebook, in reality the Left gets completely BTFO'd every time they face a prepared adversary. They're out of tricks and if things turn violent, we will win.

So who cares? Let them post their retarded shit, and let retards with communist flags here snivel about how they "won" when one of them is in the morgue and we're sueing the city for millions. Who really won? That is the important question, and the answer is the Alt-Right won. Big league.
>>
File: 1501096362924.jpg (160KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
1501096362924.jpg
160KB, 1360x924px
Thought provoking take on the phenomenon:

>Further, not only have consequences become more drastic, and applied for ever more frivolous offenses, but objecting to this, or even noticing this trend, is itself an offense. When they start flaying people alive in the streets, no one will be able to see it even when it happens right in front of them. This is simple extrapolation of existing trends, plus it has all happened before many times: Britain going lefter until Cromwell brought things under control, France going lefter until Napoleon brought things under control, Russia going lefter until Stalin brought things under control.

>Social Justice Warriors can punch people now. If the victim complained, the Social Justice Warrior would counter complain that his victim was a nazi, and the victim would be fired.

>This is a new thing, but expect it to rapidly escalate to Maoist style struggle sessions where people get beaten to death and then eaten as in China during Maoism, or get gasoline poured over their children and then set on fire as in the Soviet Union shortly before Stalin clamped down and monopolized all the torture and murder, or flayings as in France in 1794.

>This replicates numerous past left wing singularities all the way back to the collapse of the Bronze age. It is approximately what happened the last few times, why should you doubt it happening this time?

>When it escalates to cannibalism, flayings, and burnings, corporations will collapse, as trade collapsed at the end of the bronze age, and in France in 1793.

>Mostly it will merely be mango soup, and only a handful of flayings and burnings, because as soon as shit gets really bad, someone is going to seize power, but if no one is able to securely and stably seize power, could potentially go all the way to Szechuan and the Seven Kill Stele, where everyone tortured everyone to death for insufficient leftism until there was almost no one left.

http://blog.jim.com/war/recap-on-the-left-singularity/
>>
Let's just have monthly riots in different cities so people can let off steam by beating the shit out each other for a weekend. Have people sign a waiver to clear everyone of any charges if they killed during it.
>>
>>137379316
i want you to start attacking as soon as you do i have an excuse to defend myself and my country from you scum
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.