[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patriot Positivty Thread. GOD BLESS THE USA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6

File: u3no87uzt67z.gif (741KB, 752x969px)
u3no87uzt67z.gif
741KB, 752x969px
“The cement of this union is the heart-blood of every American.”
~Thomas Jefferson

“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.”
~Clarence Darrow

“I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”
~Patrick Henry

“I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal’.”
~Martin Luther King Jr

“We here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain; that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom; and that this government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”
~Abraham Lincoln

“We identify the flag with almost everything we hold dear on earth, peace, security, liberty, our family, our friends, our home. . .But when we look at our flag and behold it emblazoned with all our rights we must remember that it is equally a symbol of our duties. Every glory that we associate with it is the result of duty done.”
~Calvin Coolidge

This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in.”
~Theodore Roosevelt

“America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.”
~Harry Truman
“I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.”
>>
File: 1502500450487.jpg (549KB, 2048x1408px)
1502500450487.jpg
549KB, 2048x1408px
>>
File: 1501051831414.jpg (99KB, 656x466px)
1501051831414.jpg
99KB, 656x466px
>>137367877
WE will make America great again!
>>
File: 6g222czktk7z.png (1MB, 1240x829px) Image search: [Google]
6g222czktk7z.png
1MB, 1240x829px
"We will bring it back, bigger, greater, and stronger than every before
>>
>>137367828

This thread is the best possible timeline.
>>
File: Trump02-1.jpg (463KB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [Google]
Trump02-1.jpg
463KB, 2600x1733px
I'm proud to be an American,
Where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
Who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
Next to you and defend her still today.
Cause there aint no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.
>>
>>137367828
USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.