[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pol, i thought I was seriously redpilled but I don't kn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

pol, i thought I was seriously redpilled but I don't know why or how the jewish tricks in this video did it, but it got me doubting everything about richard spencer and whether if he is truly supported by soros (along with antifa) to divide our nation.

It's a video made by the US military in 1947. The first 3 minutes is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K6-cEAJZlE
>>
>>137366831
well let's see, op...

>calling for the death of the jews forces "normies" to stand up for the jews
that's subversion and distraction chicken.

>calling for one race to "unite" against all others because of any reason only makes people hate that race
like when you see militant black panthers and you just instantly hate all nogs.

really think, kid.
political speakers only care about shaping the mass opinion, not the truth.
>>
>>137367605
Did you watch the video? It's seriously fucking with me because I feel like Spencer is making us his suckers when we have real issues to deal with.
>>
Don't be a sucker.

>Calls out chatolics
>Calls out the jews

What about the state of america at the time, with blacks being segregated? Where they sukkkaz at that too? An ethnic homogenious society is much more stable than a multifaceted one. This is the real truth.

They want to dissolve the nation state. The elite wants that, and they don't care that they should dissolve their own people, and other nations around the world to met their objectives. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>137369384
We are all a minority in america.
>>
Literally every single American rightwing pundit is acting. They put on these charismatic or offbeat personas, because we live in the age of entertainment as """news""". They pass off the most ludicrous misinformation and disinformation as if it was searing insight, and fools lap it up for the simple reason they're too ignorant and/or dimwitted to know they're being played. Backstage, the Alex Joneses and Sean Hannities of the world laugh it up at the fact that being court jesters makes them more powerful than actual politicians, thanks to idiocrats, who ALWAYS prefer stupid entertainment over intelligent boredom. Hope this helps.
>>
>>137370875
hello its going down.
>>
>>137366831
Take that flare off leaf
>>
>>137372189
>flare

say what redditor?
>>
>>137366831
>made by the US military in 1947
Worthless garbage.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.