[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've posted this a few times today, and I've been called

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 43

File: Not A Shill.jpg (2MB, 3859x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Not A Shill.jpg
2MB, 3859x1478px
I've posted this a few times today, and I've been called a shill. These are pictures of me. I have supported Trump from the very beginning. I owned the posters, the hats, the books, and I even wear a small Pepe pin on my jacket. I am not a paid shill. I am not a concern troll. I am one of you, so believe me when I say this. What happened yesterday was probably the worst thing that could possibly happen for our cause. That retard in the Dodge Challenger acted like a terrorist, and we shocked the nation with our violence and nazi imagery. We pushed normies, older conservatives, people on the fence, and pretty much anybody who isn't one of us further to the left. We CAN NOT behave like this. I know you faggots love to LARP, but if you want to continue winning, you need to drop the nazi imagery and stop acting like ISIS. Driving into a crowd was an ISIS-tier attack, and I don't care about the "he was paid by Soros" or the "he just panicked" excuse. People won't forget this. The liberal media will bring this up in 2020 when Trump is up for re-election. Normies will NOT be sympathetic to our cause if we keep this kind of behavior up. We have to let the left be the violent ones. We have to let them protest and burn shit and act like animals on live TV. That will shift public opinion in our favor. Getting down on their level hurts our cause. The media hates us, so we need to be ten times as careful. We have to be better than them. We have to win the culture war, and dressing up in Klan robes and waving Nazi flags is NOT the way to do that.
>>
I actually agree with this. What happened yesterday was fucking awful for our movement. It was a PR disaster. We're better than this.
>>
>>137366549
show mosquito tits
>>
File: Jew-Crisis-Actor.png (1MB, 1904x998px) Image search: [Google]
Jew-Crisis-Actor.png
1MB, 1904x998px
>>137366549
It was a false flag. Look at this Jew crisis actor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
>>
>>137366549
Hi styx
>>
>>137366549
>sign not signed
Opinion disregarded
>>
File: 1498622875263.png (375KB, 792x475px) Image search: [Google]
1498622875263.png
375KB, 792x475px
>defending commies
>>
>>137367106
Good luck convincing the general public. This was a nightmare. The whole nation hates us now, and it felt like we were actually gaining some traction
>>
>>137366735
amen
fine line to tread between getting beat up and fighting back, though. Hopefully Jeff Sessions will add antifa to the people he is investigating.
>>
>>137366549
the itty bitty titty comity is over there >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>137366549
show dick you trap
>>
>>137366549
Do you actually listen to Joy Division? Of so, will you be my gf?
>>
i can post pics of trump stuff and say its me too
>>
>>137366549
Neck it tranny
>>
>>137366549
are you alt-right?
>>
people are in tribal mode now. in response to the tribalism of the left. It must be a law or something that you become your enemy. Antifa were the ones who started the larping thing with shields and sticks. and now the alt-right is doing it. It seems to be basic tribalistic mentality coming out in people. Possibly because people haven't felt it in awhile, so it probably feels good.
>>
>>137367315
My face is not feminine in the slightest. I have a beard. I'm just not stupid enough to post it here.

>>137367380
Sorry, mate. I'm a guy. I do love Joy Division, though. I even have their old records when they were called Warsaw.

>>137367382
Do you want a timestamp? I don't know where that denim jacket is right now, but I'll post a picture with my Trump poster.
>>
>>137366735
> were better than this.

Disproved by words and actions, again and again, including those of Trump. Six months in, and this is where America is?

worst. POTUS. Evar.
>>
>>137367246
time for the alt-right to stage a memorial rally for their fallen sister.
>>
>>137366549
>i'm totally literally one of you pol look i found pics and see my flag i am you
shareblue just go, this is getting sad, like, the guy making these tactics up must be pulling his hair out and crying about how nothing works on this board, and knows that when he's done they're just gonna kill him anyway
>>
File: 1468063687666.png (68KB, 1371x928px) Image search: [Google]
1468063687666.png
68KB, 1371x928px
D
O

N
O
T

R
E
P
L
Y

T
O

T
H
I
S

T
H
R
E
A
D

IT WILL BE USED AS EVIDENCE FOR "SUPPORTING TERRORISM" AGAINST YOU. YOUR IP ADDRESSES ARE BEING RECORDED. DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT COULD BE CONSTRUED AS SUPPORTING TERRORISM.
>>
>>137367711
>being this paranoid
>>
>>137367645
You have very girly hair, friend. And also you have no excuse for being a Purdy and writing that blog post. But Joy Division is GOAT Warsaw was pretty shit and New Order is Kino.
>>
hey lets skype
>>
>>137366549
The anti-white propaganda going on in the world is the cause for the alt right rising. It has nothing to do with any specific rally or event. You think because the media is blasting white people 24/7 because some white guy killed a fat girl blocking the road is going to hurt us?
Muslim runs over christmas parade. NOT ALL MUSLIMS
White guy runs over commies blocking road. ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

You think the protests going on today of the same people that got hit by a car yesterday burning flags and holding signs that say go back to Europe is hurting us?

I don't understand the logic, I've been a white nationalist for years. We're every where now. We aren't going anywhere because one of us may or may not have killed a commie nigger lover intentionally.
What are you going to do when the real violence starts? Write a blog about how mean and unacceptable the men on your side are?
>>
>>137366549
so what? some people are going to be violent no matter what. the left is violent all the time and no one cares. just accept it's a reality of politics
>>
File: image%3A420375.jpg (179KB, 720x957px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A420375.jpg
179KB, 720x957px
>>137366549
Go back to plebbit
>>
File: 1500801669692.png (47KB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
1500801669692.png
47KB, 500x190px
>>137366549
>>137366735
Go away, do not come back.
Your flag tells us you do not belong here.
Alt-Right is not a movement or an identity except in the hands of our opposition to label a broad cross section with in order to divide and devour it.
Using the term means you do not belong here.
You have no idea what the fuck is going on and therefore are bound to make everything worse.
You cannot shut the fuck up and learn so you are bound to make everything worse.
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>137367837
I have some New Order records too. I really like every incarnation of that band. I'm normally not a blogging attention whore, but /pol/ is so fucking paranoid about shills right now and I'm tired of being called one. I'm just seriously concerned about our future.
>>
Hahahahaha. It must be maddening for the shareblue fags. They cannot dent this movement.
>>
>>137366549
Just dissasociate yourself from the extremists.

Ihmo it really wont hurt Trumps cause. If anything now the left will keep focusing on the extremists and the moderates will have an easier time because they are no longer the biggest punching bag.

It's easy enough to dissasociate with them and just deny that you support them.

Also people dont trust the media for a while now. How many people you know actually care about this shit? Outside of the sperg worlds of 4chan reddit and twitter the world is going on as normal.
>>
>>137368185
yeah, desu i'm kind of grateful for the larpers, not only because what they do is funny, but it means that i look moderate and reasonable by comparison.
>>
>>137366549
>people will not forget this

It is odd how quickly the media "forgot" about the deranged leftist who shot up the congressional softball game and the BLM activist who shot four police officers in Dallas.

such selective memories about political violence

with that said, the faggot in the Dodge acted just like a mudslime

It is not behavior befitting of a white man.
>>
>>137366549
Came here to tell you be my gf and also to point out that you used nazi and trump a lot in the same sentence for two things that aren't connected in any real way
>>
>>137366549

You're right. Even though there was only 1 person in the car and I live in Britain, I am obviously complicit in the crime. All of our mental energies were what really propelled that car. Over the last 24 hours I have decided that it is important to internalize the Jewish misrepresentation of myself and our group. I now hate myself and only want to engage in self-degradation and cuckoldry as atonement for my many years of wrongthink.

I thank you for providing the random pictures that are supposed to prove something but don't. My suggestion would be that we all show up naked with dildos hanging out our ass. This avant garde display of sexual liberation will confound the media and win our acceptance from the ever so perfect Mr and Mrs Mainstream.
>>
File: 1501360588769.png (328KB, 666x802px) Image search: [Google]
1501360588769.png
328KB, 666x802px
>>137366549
>>
>>137367246
>win election
>gain traction
>start killing people
it's an extreme ideology what you gotten into kid in case you haven't realized. what happened was inevitable. you should go back to normie world, to you your vote is a commodity, that's why you buy the hats, and the books and the rest, this is not what a person like you should be doing with his life

you look like a girl and you're too white, btw
>>
>>137368185
You can't dissociate with us you little bitch, if you supported Trump and openly admit it you are the enemy, you're an evil nazi just like me to them. I see you fucking pussies, I watch these vids and every time I see a fake man on our side, a grown man with a beard that can't throw a punch I think to myself "I bet he has a kekistani flag when he virtue signals on pol about based black men".
Go back to fucking plebbit.
>>
>>137366549
You have boy hands and fingers. You're a disgusting faggot.
>>
>>137366549
timestamp faggot, sounds like you get called a troll a lot
>>
>>137366989
you mean show dick
>>
>>137366549
>>137367799
I will continue to remind everyone I know that these "protesters" are paid trouble makers, just like BLM, and are probably anitfa dressed up in costume

if I remember correctly even trump tweeted that some of the people protesting against him were paid actors

this is the proper vector of investigation and discussion
>>
>>137367246
You just agreed it wasn't our fault, while trying to tell us what to do;
fuck off nigger and don't post this again. There's a reason you didn't get attention before. nobody fucking cares
>>
File: Jew-Crisis-Actor-Jew.png (1MB, 1892x998px) Image search: [Google]
Jew-Crisis-Actor-Jew.png
1MB, 1892x998px
>>137368638
Check out this crisis actor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
>>
>>137368533
What do you mean? I'm an open trump supporter and nobody gives a shit about it.

You've been brainwashed by the internet and think this is some kind of ultimate battle between good and evil. It's really not. The majority of people dont care about this shit.

At the end of the day what happened here is simply a thing to come. Political violence is a bitch, but it's something that has been around for centuries. This will blow over and the next wave of violence will soon commence.

Ironically the leftists brought it upon themselves. Madona called for people to "blow up the white house" during the women's march againts Trump. Antifa has been talking about kicking the shit out of people for a while now.

Look at it this way, this time the "nazis" mostly came in peace, unarmed. The leftists came in with batons, peppersprays and were violent as hell.

Next time the "nazis" wont be as peaceful. They will seek retribution.

The leftist doxxing and getting people fired isin't going to help this issue, these people will stay radicalized.
>>
The Nazis are the shills. There's zero reason to be promoting Nazi shit in the US. It's not even a viable movement. These people are fucking retards.
>>
File: CVVw8yMUwAE3H7c.jpglarge.jpg (64KB, 514x585px) Image search: [Google]
CVVw8yMUwAE3H7c.jpglarge.jpg
64KB, 514x585px
>>137368002
The real violence wont start you deluded faggot. Come 2020 Nazi-larpers like you will have gotten Trump punted out of office and we'll be back at square one with 8 years of another Obama-type and the Jews will be laughing at things going exactly according to their plans.
>>
>>137366549
Pol is a lost cause, as is the alt-right. They don't see this as a screw up. My advice for the non neonazis who joined this group? Leave. It isn't what you think it is. And the attack yesterday should have been a wake up call to the people you associate with. Find another banner to rally behind, lest you get caught up in real domestic terrorism. It's clear this isn't the end. Leave the stormfags to their alt-right movement and let the FBI handle them.
>>
>muh no violence

History is rife with violence, and nearly every significant event in history is steeped in it.

The USA was born out of bloodshed.

>>137368313

White men always used violence. What are you even talking about? Alexander Hamilton, the guy on our 10 dollar bill, died in a DUEL.

I don't know what delusional fairy world this thread lives in, but white americans nearly exterminated native americans. Yes, we herded them like cattle, and slaughtered them wholesale. They of course were bloodthirsty savages and went down with brutal viciousness, and probably a greater violence. That is just a part of the natural world, and a natural part of biology.

The bolsheviks only ever succeeded in their revolution over the Russian Monarchy because they had absolutely 0 regard for human life and were the most vicious and brutal people that ever existed, they had no problem brutally killing children, babies, women, whatever, as long as their revolution went forward.

The nazi party succeeded with brown shirts and street fighting, then burning down the parliament, and ultimately imprisoning and executing communists.

Violence is a major key in impacting history, and if you think you will enact a change in this system and this society without it you are probably extremely delusional.
>>
>>137366549
>no timestamp
>reddit flag
fuck off faggot
>>
>>137366549
The American people are, basically, good a decent.

When you think of /pol/ and shitposting and the alt-right, does any of that apply? It's all out in the open now.

See you at midterms.
>>
File: 1501208273024.jpg (82KB, 427x505px) Image search: [Google]
1501208273024.jpg
82KB, 427x505px
Yeah some faggot plowing at top speed though a heard of commies is not the best thing that could have happened.
But, the fire rises.
We worship a god of chaos, happenings aren't good or bad, just interesting
Shits only going to get more chaotic, so buckle up, you're in for a show.
>>
>>137366549

Are you providing any proof? If you're
correct, it should be fairy easy for you to show us hard evidence of Trump voters who now say they will be voting Democrat.

I've been looking all day, and I have found literally zero evidence of this.

We don't know what happened
with the car, we've seen groups like the BLM attack drivers before, so we don't know if he was trying to escape. KKK symbols and swastikas are pointless, but that accounts for maybe .5% of a rally
if 6,000 people. If you let CNN zoom in on a few regards and characterize
your view of the other 99.5%, you're a useful idiot.
>>
>>137367799
checked
>>
File: not shill.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
not shill.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>137368577
I couldn't find my denim jacket with the Pepe pin, but here's my poster and the other two shirts I was wearing.
>>
>>137366549
Nice tee, goy division.
>>
>>137366549
You are right. But the Nazi LARPers don't care. They would rather lose their culture war than drop the autistic LARPing.
>>
>>137368146
The future is this, abandon the alt-right, it's shit, and it isn't /pol/ if you want to be a nazi, than be a fucking nazi not some watered down sargon of akkad based black man shit.
>>
File: 1489633833008.jpg (45KB, 552x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489633833008.jpg
45KB, 552x388px
>>137369503
Any chance you can find your denim jacket with the pepe pin and stick both straight up your cavernous gay asshole?
>>
>>137366549
No one gives a shit. You never belonged here to begin with. Now kindly fuck off.
>>
>>137366549
> we
Fuck off with this malarkey. /pol/ is a board of peace. Chubbo, lead foot made his choice, there was no we in his action.
>>
the alt right is a faggot movement full of fucking edgy retards . the name is shit as well " ALT RIGHT " lmao what a joke .
>>
>>137366549
When you go into his facebook history he was an anti trumper anti wall guy, he is a creation of the left.
>>
>>137369611
>goy division
You know their music had nazi undertones, right? They were called Warsaw, then Joy Division, and then fucking New Order, and their debut EP as Joy Division featured a Hitler youth on the album cover.
>>
>>137369791
this
>>
>>137366549

Anyone who is denying that what happened yesterday is a disaster for nationalist and pro-white movements is completely detached from reality.

There is UNIVERSAL condemnation of the Alt right now, from all sides.

All of social media, from Facebook to Twitter to Reddit to Youtube is denouncing the Alt Right.

The Republican Party is denouncing the Alt Right.

All mainstream churches are denouncing the Alt Right.

Everybody in the media, including Fox News and every other right wing outlet, is denouncing the Alt Right.

Seriously if you think yesterday gained us any fans or supporters, you need to get the hell out of this echochamber and into the real world. The right is now more divided and the left had gained a massive number of moderates onto their side who were sympathetic to the right on issues like immigration.

The nationalist pro-white movement that Trump brought into focus does itself a MASSIVE disservice by associating itself with the KKK/Nazis and then murdering a protestor.

Everyone in the Alt Right needs to be honest with themselves and reboot. LARPing as Nazis is an incredibly poor strategy, the average white person will hate your movement when you do every single time.
>>
>>137369842
Second favorite band under the Doors, first when I'm miserable.
>>
>>137369842
No, I didn’t know that, actually.
>>
>>137369503
okay now I can respond.

If anyone gives WN shit about this attack they're only bringing to light their own hypocrisy when dealing with the radical lefties who tried to assassinate congress, or muslims who drive trucks through markets. This guy was actually a lone wolf and it was a spur of the moment attack. There is no need to concern troll, the movement hasn't died because some landwhale had heart failure after being bumped by a van.
>>
>>137369842
>still no timestamp
fuck off larpy
>>
File: 1483655575470.jpg (22KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
1483655575470.jpg
22KB, 480x335px
>>137369918
You can join him you commie faggot
>>
>>137369503
>>137370252
Come on, man. Don't be lazy.
>>
>>137369952

The reason pol doesn't see the nazi shit and violence as a "disaster" is because some around here are actual nazis.

It's like trying to convince a terrorist that terrorism is bad. You aren't going to convince a board of real neonazis that nazis are bad. You're wasting your time.

At least now when brain dead leftists refer to the right as nazis, their claims will actually have merit. Thank you nazi fags for fucking everything up, as you've done historically. I hope the FBI doxxes all of you.
>>
File: yes.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>137369706
Yes, be a Nazi goy, paint a giant swastika target on your back for the entire Jew-media complex to shoot at, and get Trump booted out of office because of smear-by-association tactics. Show up at those rallies and be a proud useful idiot for our false flags.
>>
File: 1301081308159.jpg (59KB, 898x348px) Image search: [Google]
1301081308159.jpg
59KB, 898x348px
>>137370369
You know, I really, really like Joy Division. Where you live at? Let's meet up for coffee.
>>
>>137366549

Remake /pol/
Kek btfo

Start Over.

Lets All Love Lain.

>>137368173
>>
>>137370428
Who cares about Trump? He's no different than any other president.
>>
>>137370369
>timestamp of a yard sign
fuck off larpu
>>
>>137366549

Anyone who's into real life Klan and Nazi LARPing is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>137370610
>poster, and the shirts I'm wearing in the images
Yeah, you caught me. I'm a liberal. I found some random pictures of a Trunp supporter, and I went out and bought a yard sign, a plaid shirt, and a Joy Division tee, all to convince you guys that I really do support Trump.
Are you actually this retarded and/or paranoid, or are you trolling?
>>
File: trump-shit-with-red-hat-2.jpg (25KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
trump-shit-with-red-hat-2.jpg
25KB, 300x200px
>>137366549
How about just go fuck yourself, cunt? Anyone STUPID enough to get conned by that orange huckster deserves a fate worse than death...
>>
>>137366549
How many times have you posted this flag LARPing faggot???
>>
>>137370492
Texas, my dude.
>>
>>137366549
Communists were the ones that started the violence. Trump supporters have been getting attacked for two years now. Think San Jose, Berkeley, Milo, San Diego, Anaheim, etc. We just want to have our rallies peacefully and go home. They are the ones that bring violence. They are the ones that start the fights. That landwhale that got killed showed up to someone else's permitted rally for no other reason than to attack them. We have the right to defend ourselves. We have the right to assemble. We have the right to speak. Stop victim blaming.
>>
File: 1487282745322.jpg (123KB, 886x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487282745322.jpg
123KB, 886x960px
>>137370796
No, I just like your taste in music and wanna get to know you better. Again, you wanna get coffee sometime? Ignore the angry drunks.
>>
>>137370796
>no timestamp with you in it
fuck off larping FAGGOT
>>
>>137366735
the fucking shills HOLY FUCK DIE already

>massive torch rally BLOOD AND SOIL is bad for us
>what we reallyy need to do is PACIFISM AND NOTHING
>DONT WANT BAD PR
>DONT WANT CNN TO MAKE US LOOK BAD

HAHA LOL
>>
>>137366549
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: DVDGrab.png (50KB, 473x294px) Image search: [Google]
DVDGrab.png
50KB, 473x294px
>>137366549
Also read this
>>
>>137370904
I see. What say we hit up some messenger, say Skype or something.
>>
>>137367246
>PEOPLE HATE ME
>I'M GOING TO ABANDON EVERYTHING AND SUBMIT TO THE JEWISH MEDIA
>>
>>137370904
Why the fuck are you still here. Shouldn't you be crying about how others feel about you into your faggot flag you fucking mistake?
>>
>>137370600
He's a baby step in the right direction, and that's the only way to win in the long run, by out-jewing the Jews one step at a time.

This alternate idea the nazis are pushing of some day-of-the-rope civil war, happening at some indeterminate time in the future, that will somehow fix the country, is a deluded fantasy.
>>
pissing in a sea of piss
>>
>>137366549
I like Joy Division too
>>
>>137371079
Why do you hate Texas? I think we're a pretty cool state.
>>
>>137371180
Fuck off, she's mine.
>>
File: 1502640918126.png (103KB, 591x620px) Image search: [Google]
1502640918126.png
103KB, 591x620px
>>137371222
>>137371199

Tr i ps confirm. It's fate. What's your Skype?
>>
>>137369952
I agree nazi imagery is bad, I disagree we will lose anyone over this. None of those people were on our side to begin with, we've been denounced by all of them already. Trump didn't bring shit into light, we brought him into the light. Trump has shit on white nationalists since the beginning.

>>137370405
Killing people is bad, anyone who doesn't realize killing people is bad is a fucking nigger. I'm not going to change my ideals and morals because some fucking idiot ran people over, though. It isn't a disaster because this rally wasn't changing anyones minds to begin with. A fat bitch dying in the street doesn't change mass immigration, marxist culturual injection or declining demographics which are the key reasons for the rise of white identity.
>>
>>137366549
Get some kettle bells & don't post pics for less drama. Beware of the thread rapist:
>>137370942
>>
>>137366549
>"we"didn't drive a car of peace through that crowd; he did
>your flag tho
>opinion discarded
>>
File: 1481132447102.jpg (47KB, 650x649px) Image search: [Google]
1481132447102.jpg
47KB, 650x649px
>>137371199
You are Texas? No you aren't texas. You're a whining faggot that has no idea when a game was run on his dumb ass and responds to it exactly as was intended. You are so fucking stupid you take your programmed response straight to others to continue the intended result. In order to be this stupid you almost have to try to be. And you are.

You are not Texas son.
>>
>>137371314
>>137371222
>she
Are you drunk, anon? I've already stated a few times that I'm a dude. I have a beard. I just have really long hair.
>>
>>137366549
Hello? Mom can you borrow me 10$ for a Pepe PosteR?

Tank yu!

praises kek trumperino bla bla

ha.
>>
>>137371379
>rapist
Tumblr detected. Real men don't rape. Bottom line.
Unless it's the women of your enemies post-pillaging, of course.
>>
>>137366549
>pepe pin
>our cause
>I'm one of you
fuck off
>>
>>137369952

No one cares, these are the same people who opposed Trump every step of the way. They have no more influence than any random person on twitter. I've been looking at normies right comments all day, 99% of them are blaming the leftists.

Guys, you're correct that we should try to ban and remove national socialist (stop saying "nazis" you ducking children, it's like saying "Rethuglican") and KKK symbols because it's not good propaganda, but then you turn around and buy into CNN propaganda. The people with those symbols were .5% of the rally attendeeas, if you can be baited into attacking the other 99.5%, which not even Breitbart readers are doing, you're a coward.

I think it's good idea to ban and remove those symbols from rallies and marches- but even if we do, the left or MSM can EASILY plant one guy with a swastika and put them in front of their camera for 5 seconds. To some extent, you just have to stop being a pussy.
>>
File: 1300654861748.jpg (3KB, 136x131px) Image search: [Google]
1300654861748.jpg
3KB, 136x131px
>>137371468
>>
File: 1501451292434.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501451292434.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>137366549
>wear a small Pepe pin on my jacket
How can one person bring so much dishonor and shame to their family?
>>
File: 1502567206750.jpg (362KB, 1752x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1502567206750.jpg
362KB, 1752x1182px
>>137366549
You're an idealist if you genuinely believe that you can retain your belief system and turn the media's feelings towards you around. Stop being a pussy and just embrace it. BUt it's more likely that this is some shill reposting photos
>>
jesus christ the shills are out in force
>>
Post boi puss puss and then fuck off.
>>
>>137371468
Don't listen to this guy. He doesn't appreciate your taste in music, he doesn't even have ears. It's how deep his deception goes.
>>
File: nelsonmandela.jpg (8KB, 188x242px) Image search: [Google]
nelsonmandela.jpg
8KB, 188x242px
>tfw you've been going after idiotic nazi faggots on /pol// since 2013

Sure feels lonely :3 You 1488er morons are so unpersuasive it's sad. Dennis Wise is another Hal Turner and you let his shitty "documentary" brainwash you. Whether you believe that shit or not, you still have to be a true imbecile to think that WEARING THE UNIFORM OF WHAT NORMIES PERCEIVE TO BE THE GREATEST EVIL is just so colossally stupid. True persuasion retards, just like how the left acted and gave up the white house because they were so, so stupid.

Nazi shit literally means, "I want to kill all minorities right now, especially the cute babies," to BILLIONS of people. It's DEAD POISONOUS IMAGERY. ffs

I'd rather America be 90% white too, but wow, some how I'm able to figure out that the way to do that is through FINESSE and GRACE and INTELLIGENCE and P E R S U A S I O N. "ME WHITE ME PROUD TO BE WHITE ME LIKE GUY YOU THINK IS DEVIL FUK U!!!!!" DOESNT WORK

KILL YOURSELVES OR GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER 1488 FAGGOTS
>>
>>137371629
That backflip tho
>>
File: 1502505712916.jpg (366KB, 1200x919px) Image search: [Google]
1502505712916.jpg
366KB, 1200x919px
Shill threads one after the other
>>
>>137371784
Drop the 88 and it's more usable.
>>
>>137366735
>It was a PR disaster
Come on, anyone can say they are just a minority and make the same mental gymnastics that leftists do to excuse radical muslims, radical commies and any crazy loon.

You're not thinking boi
>>
>>137371784

Who are you taking to? The 8 people at a rally of 6,000 who had swaistaks? Do you think they're in this thread?
>>
>>137371468
It's because you're very feminine.
>>137371574
>>137371784

This. I am full natsoc but only my closest friends and family and you retards know it. Running around with nazi flag makes you look like a trailer trash retard and doesn't help at all. The general public has seen nazi imagery as pure evil for almost a century, it will fuck us more than anything.
>>
File: 1486498531636.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1486498531636.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>137372023
>>
Agreed Nazi larping faggots should all get gassed
>>
>>137366549
Lol you're not one of "us"

You're an /r/the_Donald reddit loser who probably thought this board was satire and found out it isn't

You're no better than a lefty cuck, fuck your civic zio-nationalist "movement". You got played, you were a useful idiot for us. Never change, reddit
>>
>>137366549
Your a faggot little fuckboy who doesn't stand for anything.
You like all the pretty songs, you like to shoot your guns, but you don't know what it means.
One badass motherfucker with more balls than me, you or anyone else on this god damn site did what we should have done a long time ago. The thing many people here have talked about wanting to do for years. This will happen again. And It will happpen again. Sometimes the right will do it, sometimes the left will. Pick your side, and if you supported the right this far and want to puss out because one fat bitch LARPing as a revolutionary died while blocking the road and harassing drivers with other communists got rightfully fucked up, then you never stood for anything, you just wanted to pretend.
>>
>>137370977
This, the whole don't do anything and wait for them to mess up doesn't actually work. And the left winged media will always find a way to make the right wing movement look bad, remember the two scoops thing?
>>
>>137366549
Ok; well, by virtue of contacting /pol/, which is the nerve center of the happening right, and by virtue of you being a girl, you can be sure it won't happen again.

BTW, why did you /buy/ all that Trump shit? You should have just donated it to him, and cut out the middleman. You can still donate, try here:

https://secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate
>>
>>137366549
Show face and tits larper
>>
>The liberal media will bring this up in 2020
The liberal media is in decline and no one cares about their kvetching. Seriously, why do seek good PR from the liberal media, it outs you as one of them and makes you a concern troll faggot.

Go become an SJW, your shilling here won't actually stop the rising white nationalist movement, kys
>>
>>137367711
>Everyone who isn't sympathetic toward Nazis is a paid shill
>>
>>137366549

I agree. We were supposed to be the sensible ones.

I will get called a shill but I was never for white power movements anyway, just individual freedoms, perhaps this will be a way to get away from that movement
>>
>>137372619
I agree chaim, somebody died yesterday so we have to continue mass immigration its the only choice. We can't be racists anymore
>>
File: trump wizardry.jpg (114KB, 700x993px) Image search: [Google]
trump wizardry.jpg
114KB, 700x993px
>>137366549
Get back to your containment thread you autist
>>
>>137371784
>WEARING THE UNIFORM OF WHAT NORMIES PERCEIVE TO BE THE GREATEST EVIL

Yup. When socialism and communism became super unpopular following the first red scare (bulshevik revolution) in 1917, the left rebranded their ideology as progressivism.

NatSocs are too stupid for this. They just parade around hitler and swastikas with no subtlety, not realizing those images are permanently tainted.

But hey, it makes it easier to spot unamerican degeneracy.
>>
>>137372735
Nobody is saying that. I care a lot about border control. Are you seriously this stupid? Anybody who doesn't LARP as a nazi in public is an open-borders globalist cuck to you?
>>
>>137366549
>Cops were called down
>Left invited violence
>Free speech

I'm black and I side on the unite the right 10000%. Neo Nazis were an extremely small demographic there. Larpers Nonetheless.
>>
I am totally against National (((Socialists))) and totally against communists too, Fuck (((nazi))) scum and fuck antifa. I wantthem both to kill each other off so that America can be America without those faggots. I am a conservative I don't want to be a nazi faggot which my great granparents fought against, no way.
>>
>>137366549
This, get your shit together. Clean cut, CHRISTIAN, appearance, and hide your god damn power level.
Identitartan is the absolute HIGHEST you fuckers allowed to reach. Not 9001, not 7000, and certainly not even 1000.
Thats right im telling you what youre allowed to do because your messy room and the last two days is proof you need another man to remind you to not be children and be WHITE CHRISTIAN men.
>>
>>137373010
Nazis are fucking dead stupid, just as stupid as a hardcore leftist. They're probably the same freaking person.
>>
>>137369007
>the attack
What attack? I wasn't aware the guy has been convicted yet
>>
>>137366549
Get a hair cut.
>>
>>137372893
This.
>>
>>137373010
You sound like the same kind of retard that kvetched about that "da goyim know" sign at a protest a few months back

Youre in no position to "dictate" this movement. The people of /pol/ will freely choose how to advance their own interests on an individual basis. You can choose to disavow Nazis, nobody cares, this shit is not going to stop dumbass
>>
>>137366549
Well said, my dude.
>>
>>137372619

Your country has been brought from 90% to 56% white in 50 years. Our children are being turned into based, scapegoated, abused, marginalized, attacked minorities in nearly every single western nation on earth, and will live to see a day when theu are used as props for pathological hordes of brown people acting out their revenge fantasies.

If your number one concern at this time is "individual freedoms", go away and do not come back.
>>
>>137368002
This

We saw the same concern trolling after heil gate, it will be old news by next week and the alt-right will continue to grow.
>>
>>137366549
Thank you.

Stormfags are circlejerking over their "show of force" this weekend, but they're really just being a liability to the right. As they always have been, really.
>>
File: 1501062372518.jpg (171KB, 1023x655px) Image search: [Google]
1501062372518.jpg
171KB, 1023x655px
>>137366549

niggers gonna nig
>>
>>137373010

>Nobody is saying that

The person he responds to literally just said that he is only interested in individual freedoms and doesn't want to be associated jet any pro-white movement.
>>
File: IMG_0790.png (276KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.png
276KB, 455x395px
>>137366549

Why drop Nazis? They the Nazis are protecting us from them the communists and black nationalists. I'll support and fight side by side with the Nazis against the commies and the negro. 1488!!!

BLOOD AND SOIL!
>>
>>137367246
>the whole nation hates us now
How do you know this? Because you read a couple of articles on CNN and Huffington Post? You're fucking dumb if you fall for those tricks

Or have you personally interviewed every american in the nation for their feelings on the matter?
>>
File: car.jpg (418KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
418KB, 1536x2048px
>>137366549
Why do you keep saying our, us, we, etc, because of the actions of one guy? That's how I know you're a shill or leftist, or just Dickhead shitposter looking for you's because you have to have a frozen brain. Pic related
>>
>>137366549
Wait a shill can't buy trump gear? You sound awfully shilly to me you dumb shill.
>>
>>137366549

Regardless of whether or not it was a false flag, the people he hit were fucking domestic terrorists who denied people their free speech with violence. If you treat people like that, you can expect the same in return. Seeing as the mayor and governor illegally utilized the police and national guard to make sure that violence occurred, we can assume there's no rule of law. When there's no rule of law, and this type of shit happens to them, they are morally within their rights to use lethal force to put an end to it.
>>
>>137369952
Wow the fake news media has denounced us, fucking crazy!

But where were you when they cast all of us as racists and bigots and deplorable during the run up to the election? Somehow that was okay because it was just the fake news media shilling against us but in the last 24 hours they've become real news and we should care about how they call us racists.

Makes sense
>>
>>137373574
Depends what ur goals are really. If you want to get a principled right winger elected in 2020/2024, this has been a total disaster. Has has trump. If you want to cause the social situation to break down to the point where democracy is suspended, it's the first step

The stormfags have a different goal, remember
>>
>>137373042

Don't go overboard here- national socialist symbols are useless, but that doesn't mean the leftist FDR was a good guy. Our grandparents fighting to secure a world of multicultural race-mixing liberal democracies was a massive mistake. Prior to Pearl Harbor this county was vehemently opposed to any conflict with Germany.

The truth is that the views of our grandparents would match up far more closely with National Socialist Germany (the real one, not the hollywood villain in your head) than with this degeneate, feminist, 56% white country where children are getting their genitals chopped off.

If you believe anything close to what your grandparents believe, the left considers you a Nazi, regardless of what flag you have.
>>
>>137373829
That image is proving my point. When you KNOW the media already hates you, and you KNOW they're not going to give you fair/equal coverage, and they're going to spin every little thing against you, you have to be ten times as careful. Don't act like fucking ISIS.
>>
>>137368099
Check
>>
>>137366549
No you're not one of us, go back to R/eddit and stay there you twat.
>>
>>137374020

>Disaster for elections

Provide me with one piece of evidence for this. One. Not a feeling you have, not an assumption you're making- evidence. Out of the 330 million people in this country, show me one Trump
voter who says they're now voting democrat.

If people like you were right about the social, cultural, and political conditions in America, our president would be Ted Cruz.

If people wanted peace, unity, and understanding, a pussy-grabber who began his campaign by calling Mexicans rapists and repeatedly refused to denounce the endorsement of a literal KKK leader would not be the most powerful human being on earth. It doesn't matter what the people say they want, it matters what they want. And the people want a fight.
>>
>>137374367
>Joy Division
>leftist
Don't be stupid: >>137369842

Also, yeah. You caught me. I like retro games. Fuck me for having a hobby, right? I should be out LARPing and hitting people with my car instead.
>>
>>137374051
I already know what the left think of me, I however am not a national (((socialist))), you nazis are too dumb to even drop to old nazi symbols and adopt new ones. You'll never be powerful again especially with not being able to get new symbols because you're stuck on stupid.
>>
File: 20170814_020237.png (1MB, 1440x2350px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_020237.png
1MB, 1440x2350px
>>137374094
Why the fuck do you keep saying YOU, you retard? I didn't drive a car into anything. It was a lone wolf, spur of the moment thing, and that's only if they don't determine the guy was being attacked or some shit. When a Muslim does this shit, it becomes obvious very quickly that it was planned out. Many more people are arrested. Some Twitter account takes credit for it. This shit was not planned by a larger group, and yet the same people who break their own backs screaming NOT ALL MUSLIMS and LOOK AT THESE MUSLIM CAB DRIVERS GIVING FREE RIDES, instantly... INSTANTLY claim the actions of this one man by himself, are justification for demonizing an entire group of people. If you're OK with that, then you're either incredibly naive, or you're one of them, so kindly fornicate yourself with an iron rod.
>>
>>137374727
>us
>we
> shame and guilt
This is how we can tell you are shilling. I'm nothing like you. I'm not in your peer group. I give no fucks for your feeling statements. It's impossible to shame people that can see through your scam.
>>
>>137375056

I'm not a national socialist, never have been, and I think ideally their symbols should be dropped completely from any physical gatherings, as I've said multiple times in this thread.

Now, if you think it was a good thing for white people that lefrist, progressive muk cultural democracies won WW2 and became the dominant force on planet earth, that is pure, uncut, cold-brewed triple-filtered lefrist retardation, and another story entirely.
>>
>>137374727
I'm going to laugh so hard when the driver is acquitted, I've screen-capped your bitching in this thread for when it turns out that it wasn't even "terrorism" then your concern trolling will lok stupid as fuck
>>
>>137375328
Honestly, I hope you're right and this whole thing gets swept under the rug. I'm afraid this kind of behavior will continue though, because some people here seem to think that he was some kind of hero.
>>
i agree with this. those fucking morons doing sig heils and being fucking autistic nazi retards are fucking ruining our image. Why cant you faggots just be normal white men? Why do you have to be autistic about it?

still i wasnt there and I do say they have balls for showing up. but they fucked up the image, its just true
>>
File: 1502603590313s.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1502603590313s.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I've posted this a few times today, and I've been called a shill. These are pictures of me. I have supported Trump from the very beginning. I owned the posters, the hats, the books, and I even wear a small Pepe pin on my jacket. I am not a paid shill. I am not a concern troll. I am one of you, so believe me when I say this. What happened yesterday was probably the worst thing that could possibly happen for our cause. That retard in the Dodge Challenger acted like a terrorist, and we shocked the nation with our violence and nazi imagery. We pushed normies, older conservatives, people on the fence, and pretty much anybody who isn't one of us further to the left. We CAN NOT behave like this. I know you faggots love to LARP, but if you want to continue winning, you need to drop the nazi imagery and stop acting like ISIS. Driving into a crowd was an ISIS-tier attack, and I don't care about the "he was paid by Soros" or the "he just panicked" excuse. People won't forget this. The liberal media will bring this up in 2020 when Trump is up for re-election. Normies will NOT be sympathetic to our cause if we keep this kind of behavior up. We have to let the left be the violent ones. We have to let them protest and burn shit and act like animals on live TV. That will shift public opinion in our favor. Getting down on their level hurts our cause. The media hates us, so we need to be ten times as careful. We have to be better than them. We have to win the culture war, and dressing up in Klan robes and waving Nazi flags is NOT the way to do that.
>>
>>137375482
I think its quite obvious that the driver was in immediate danger and hit the accelerator in a panic. Did you even watch any if the videos or just read CNN headlines
>>
>>137375482

>Aquittal
>Swept another the rug

Your brain doesn't work very well. An aquttal, or even a light manslaughter sentenc, of this man will be the furthest thing possible from it being "swept under the rug". It will be lefrist rage and outcry that can be seen from low-earth orbit.
>>
OP is right. Call me a shill or whatever but all the normie centrists and people on the fence are going crazy over this. Whether you're glad he ran over some commies or are upset at it, it was the wrong move in this current climate. Until we're in the majority we cannot be playing the aggressors. Hide your power levels for just a little longer anons
>>
We didn't accomplish anything yesterday. All we did was scare people and make the nation hate us.
>>
>>137376174
>>137376377
Thank you for having some common sense.
>>
>>137375669
fuck off with this bullshit, mouhamed.
>>
>>137366549
yeh we know it's bad, the people cheering this are oldfags who have been cheering death for decades. There needs to be another rally to improve PR and hopefully expose the subversion. That being said tits or gtfo.
>>
>>137366549
>this faggot wearing joy division shirt, trump apparel pimping itself on social media telling me how to carry myself
fuck off already, free speech you dirty jew
>>
>>137377262
No. White Nationalism is an ideology of peace.
>>
File: 1485134607168.png (351KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
1485134607168.png
351KB, 640x574px
>>137368621
i'll take what i can get
>>
>>137377419
also, the rallys purpose was to protest the removal of a historical statue. It had nothing to do with white supremacy or any bs the media is spinning. why were blm and antifa gathered away from the park after the protesters were ordered to leave?
>>
>>137366549
>y-you guys are only LARPing r-rite?
Newsflash you delusional retard, most Trumptards genuinely advocate for murder even if they don't want to admit it.
>>
>>137366549
fuck your flag. it doesn't mean anything and it shows your ignorance to what "our movement" is really about.
let's see those american flags, you fucking jackasses. you're abandoning our heritage and our history when you hide your flag behind that green and black monstrosity. same as the leftist nazi socialist fucks that want to destroy our country and history when they remove memorials to historical figures.
you want to play the game? get in the game, motherfucker. it's our country. be proud of your fucking flag.
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands.
>>
I'm not convinced he did it on purpose.........
>>
>>137377987
A jury won't be either
>>
what's our cause? you've abandoned our flag. what the fuck could you possibly say to me to make me want to fly that puke green piece of shit? let's be the patriots and not the fucking faggot weirdos with stupid fucking colors.
http://www.usflag.org/colors.html
>>
>>137371959
except he was actually pictured with the nationalists in full uniform...maybe a crazy loon but clearly one they considered sane enough to let into their pasty boys club
>>
If you guys thought this shit was bad, I wish you would have been here in the 70s for The Weathermen
>>
>>137372310
/pol/ is leftist you retard. This entire board is satire by shills, corps ,and nsa trying to trick alt-right cucks into thinking there's more of them then there actually is.

Then they corral them into private discords and start monitoring the chat logs for the inevitable court cases.
>>
>>137366549
Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this manchild start WW3
>>
>>137377419
nigger a truck of peas is not speech. By all means, say what you want but exposing your power level to this extent at these events will only be used against us.
>>
>>137378421

Antifa is based off the same tactics, though luckily haven't started bombing yet.
>>
It's time for /pol/ to renounce this retarded meme that white nationalism is a cool thing and start actually thinking in terms of what will make our country better than yesterday.
the one thing i see as a binding agent is that we despise degenerate faggots and "POC" who hate our country. we recognize it as a place of opportunity while the people who hate us use that reality against us. the reason they are able to come out against white people and right of center ideology is because you fuckers are making us into villains. is it intentional?
>>
>>137378287
Dylann Roof shot up 9 niggers in a church and it didn't hurt our movement I don't know why you think this will.

These guys are just fringe extremist minorities, the broader white nationalist movement is peaceful. Its not proven this latest incident was "terrorism" anyway. Please stop jumping to conclusions like a bigot would. Its actually worse that you would blame this on the whole right wing, our society needs dialogue bigot
>>
>>137378678
but anon, less niggers would make our country better.
>>
>>137366549

sweet joy division shirt bro! remember when making a fist, thumbs out!
>>
>>137378939
no. if the nogs were educated and cared about our country.... like fucking actually cared. if it wasnt just a paycheck and a place to sleep. racism isnt solving that. we gotta make those motherfuckers our folks again. they had a strong ass middle class back in the days of motor city and industry. we worked right along side them and they weren't fucking degenerate.
>>
File: 1501466171525.jpg (86KB, 1024x703px) Image search: [Google]
1501466171525.jpg
86KB, 1024x703px
>>137367681
You... I like that idea
>>
>>137379081
fuck race is all im saying. i'm not afraid of some nigger slipping in my back door fucking my old lady while im at work as long as he has a job. then it's the milk man or jody or fucking who ever a woman needs to justify having extra marital affairs with. women are the problem. not race.
>>
>>137379245
>>137378939
and im not afraid of jody or the milk man.
>>
>>137379245
Okay, so Jamal fucks your wife. What about him killing your daughter and beating the shit out of you because you drove home one night in a nice car?
>>
>>137378939

Race has nothing to do with anything.

It's all about education and having opportunity to make the best for yourself and is what the government should focus on.
>>
>>137379401
wut?
>>
>>137379245
you're mixing things up. Women are the problem for being degenerate, niggers are the problem for being violent. We need to fix women to fix racemixing and fix niggers to fix quality of life for everyone
>>137379406
>insert statistic here about educated niggers still being violent
>>
>>137378555
i agree with potentially hurting our cause, thats why autists need to learn some self control. we shouldnt be intimidated by the left to change how we feel. White supremacists deserve a voice just like the black supremacists on twitter that end up killing our rallies. we cant shun our own kind..
>>
>>137379406
and it shouldnt be shoveling affirmative action bullshit.
we should all be equal in our own eyes. not looking to uncle sam to validate our fucking existence.
>>
>>137379406
>>
>>137366549
You were retarded enough to buy trumps ghost written books, ergo you're a retard.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170814-011004.png (314KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170814-011004.png
314KB, 1440x2560px
>>137366549
It's too late. It doesn't matter who wins in 2018, or 2020. The US is entering what Italy called "The Years of Lead"

The Years of Lead (Italian: Anni di piombo) is a term used for a period of social and political turmoil in Italy that lasted from the late 1960s until the early 1980s, marked by a wave of both left-wing and right-wing incidents of political terrorism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)

It doesn't matter who wins, it is going to be increasingly polarized week by week even from now. There will likely be more nutjobs doing attacks on both sides.
>>
>>137379581
im just typing badly. what i mean as as long as the nog has a job and his wife isn't a degenerate whore then no fucking body will be slipping in while im gone. my wife will be working, ill be working and ill spend my time at home instead of the bars or the casinos or what ever is destroying men these days.
>>
>>137366549
I agree that this has done more damage than any shit the left has thrown. Alt-tards just handed them shit to smear all over everyone.

The core issue now is whether the general group has to take responsibility for their extremist parasites. The left doesn't get to tell us all to "own" this and then pretend their hands are clean.

The left will not accept an apology, or condemnation, or any gesture no matter how sincere. They would consider groveling at their feet and begging for forgiveness merely a start.

I'm not saying not to deride and insult actual Nazis, but don't do it hoping that the left will respond positively in any way.

All we can do is stay as clean as possible.
>>
"if you want to continue winning"
When are you going to realize that you are being used as a bunch of patsies and have been for quite a while? You never really were "winning" but you certainly were allowed to think you were. So many of you are very easily manipulated and seem to lack fundamental awareness. I guarantee you when you have served your purpose, you will be 'disposed of' rather abruptly. Abandoned. You'll never "win the culture war" whatever that means, because again their is a fundamental lack of charisma and character demonstrated repeatedly. How many times do you lie a day?
It's quite hard to gather sympathy/empathy from the general public when you behave the way you do, first and foremost insincerely/inauthentically and often deliberately emotionally detached. I suggest starting by being honest in all areas of your life.
>>
>>137379980
What do you think would have happened during the years of lead if only one side committed the incidents of political terrorism? Any self respecting person would have no choice but to go to the other side. That's why this faggot with a Dodge fucked us.
>>
>>137366549
I'm going to call you a shill anyway but you have a point, what's happening now to the right is similar to the civil Rights movement, only in the way that any form on violence will be used and twisted to further the agenda of the left, MLK had a point with nonviolence, when the people who opress you co trol the media and what the nation sees, it would be reasonable to come across as reasonable, even lone autists who run over people for unknown motives will be skyrocketed out of proportion, I don't want to come across as a shill, but if you can honestly look at the state of the media in America and still think that violence will go anywhere then you're probably blind, the right needs to let it's ass get kicked in a few times throwing no punches, Garner up some public support and sympathy, then counter movements gan gain traction, having exposed the lefts hypocracy when it comes to violence, phone posting lol sorry for grammar I'm not going to proof read
>>
>>137366549
You'd make a good trap.
>>
File: 1465162090508.png (525KB, 2500x2641px) Image search: [Google]
1465162090508.png
525KB, 2500x2641px
>>137366549
>don't be nazis goyim
>let the left define the terms and frame the debate
>compromise your message, values and traditions so the media doesn't say mean things about you
That's not how it works anymore. It's what cuckservatives have been doing since 68 and look where it's got us. WE write the narrative now. Also, shareblue, please go.
>>
>>137380829
>MLK had a point with nonviolence
He learned from Gandhi: what matters is whether you win the MARKETING war.
>>
Cut ya hair mate ya lookin like a hippie. The hair hunter master race is dissapoint
>>
>>137380829
>>137381011
These Amerilards have a point, you know.
>>
>>137380829
>>137381011
A counter argument to this is that we are not in the mlk and gandhi era. We have our own media and communications systems now. And less and less people watch the official media.
>>
File: Design.jpg (105KB, 587x534px) Image search: [Google]
Design.jpg
105KB, 587x534px
>>137366549
Why do you call it the worst thing? It was a moment of great awakening for the White race. It was the first salvo in the coming race war, and that fat vermin bitch will be an afterthought compared to when the cleansing of the nation begins in earnest.

Hail Victory.
>>
>>137366549
The longer you keep talking about it the longer it takes to stuff down the memory hole...fat chick died, we get it. Niggers kill daily, nobody pays attention to it. Just fucking let it go and (((they))) will get frustrated and move on to the next bullshit.
>>
>>137381011
The problem is white nationalism, regardless of the veracity of it's claims, by definition, the majority of America is normie, and just because Trump won doesn't mean that America is "redpilled" (although I don't think anyone is saying that it is) and Nazism is still a recent memory in the minds of normie America. This leads to the problem that any right wing organization will attract the Nazis of society, who bring nothing but negative public opinion, the other real problem is that it is ridiculously easy for someone like Soros to buy a Nazi flag, pay some asshole 20 shekels, and go ruin the public opinion of any right wing rally, white nationalism is something for /pol to be concerned with after America can establish a conservative party apart from traditional Republicans, and from movements that likely started as a Soros divide and conquer, ie alt right (who knows it might have started as a legit movement, but anyone can see how entrenched in negative public opinion it is) and to those who say that negative public opinion is a false positive, because it's only a product of biased media, guess what, that's what it means, and when social networks block conservative views, it's near impossible to get out from under the weight that the media puts on conservatives
as I'm typing this
>>137381925 responded
To you I say that until our media gains traction it would be best to try to Garner some public support, if you think nonviolence isn't the answer I'm open to suggestions. Because I can't think of a better way to gather normie support
>>
>>137366549
>blah blah blah you have to do the things i say because reasons

wew faggot
>>
>>137383105
fuck off shill, OP is right. that Dodge faggot fucked up
>>
File: 1436370880470.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
1436370880470.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
Marching at all was a mistake, but marching in cities is the biggest mistake. Americans associate marches with extremism, and have been especially unfriendly toward right wing extremism for a long time. We have been doing well by mocking the left's content online and confronting them at their events. A march on friendly turf would be one thing, but in enemy territory where we can be herded into dangerous situations and blamed for whatever mayhem goes down - bad news! It is simply not smart ever to put yourself in any situation where you don't have control.

>>137375328
>I'm going to laugh so hard when the driver is acquitted

He won't be acquitted. He's going to die in jail or otherwise be murdered while awaiting trial.

>>137380829
The civil rights movement isn't a good comparison to what's happening now, because the civil rights movement had widespread support, and for the most part they were asking for more freedom. We are demanding less. Less freedom of movement with respect to immigration, less municipal autonomy when it comes to sanctuary cities, something needs to be done about the universities becoming indoctrination centers, more oversight of mass media. I'm not sure you can win people over to these policies by marching. The whole point of marching is to declare "you can't stop us" and dare those in control to try and oppress real life human faces. But we're not demanding freedom, and only in a complex and long term way are we attacking oppression, so the march doesn't have the same apparent meaning.

The event in California a few months back, the one that happened because Ann Coulter's was canceled, is a far better model. Essentially a private event, with space carved out and what amounted to a defensive perimeter. The goal was to protest an oppressive tactic used by our enemies - censorship at universities. People who went off message and displayed their power level were shut down by friendlies.
>>
>>137367106
It was real, the alt-right is real, and until the grievances of Europeans are addressed worldwide, it will not abide.

OP is a shill and/or an idiot and you are just an idiot. An 18 year old kid sped through a hostile crowd who was smashing people with hammers and drawing on innocent protesters among other things. Was it intentional? Probably not. And if it wasn't? Fucking good.
>>
>>137367837
>kino

fuck off and die as
soon as possible
>>
>>137383473
You bring up many solid ass points, and I'm now at a loss for ideas of how the right can spread it's message without relying on assholes with the money to make the noise we need. Fuck. Any suggestions on how to stop the deplatforming on the internet because it seems like the last place to spread the word, and creating rivals to the websites that normies use requires capital beyond what /pol is capable of
>>
sorry, but even if the right stays perfect angels, the left and their media powerhouse will think of lies and spin that.
So it's come down to:

>stay civil while getting shit slung on you, but media will still report you as the shit slinger.
or
>finally step up, sling shit along with getting shit pelted, the media does the same exact thing.

If the left extended a hand and acknowledged this identity politics clusterfuck is getting way out of hand, maybe there would be some dialogue. But instead, they're all in, and they ratcheted up the identity politics a few more levels.
>>
>>137384489
The difference is giving them fuel vs them openly lying. Don't feed the monkeys
>>
>>137366549
If we were actually in trouble, Trump would've named us by now. One girl died and that may be a tragedy, but so too would be the victims of the Dallas sniper, the victims of the Alexandria baseball sniper, etc et al.

There will be a fresh outrage soon enough.
>>
>>137384768
a girl didn't die, she was an independent woman
>>
>>137366549
Holy fucking faggot, did you not read into the case? The guys car was hit with a bat, he slammed on the accelerator in a panic, it's second degree murder, Lurk moar.
>>
Jokes on you, world won't even exist by 2020...

Still, you're right. Better get in control before we start killing everyone off, amiright?
>>
>>137384489
You too have a point, but just like the commies say, real nonviolence hasn't been tried at right wing rallies
>>137384617
I agree, I believe that there is a limit to what you can lie about when cellphone cameras exist.
A problem that still comes up though and validates
>>137384489
The problem is paid protestors who could become violent and give the media just enough ammo for a bullshit narrative, everyone saw how the mainstream internet reacted to seeing pictures of nazis at the cville rally, regardless of what the true protesters say, I believe normies would be swayed just by pictures of paid nazis
>>
>>137371359
He didn't kill anyone, false flag
>>
File: Car Attacked.webm (818KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Car Attacked.webm
818KB, 1280x720px
>>137385302
Fuck
>>
>>137385221
>>137384617
no, the difference is media.
Until the mainstream media itself changes their tune, collapses, or is replaced, it's a very lopsided culture war.
Social media/internet is much more balanced in that you get info from all sides that care to provide it, but the MSM already offsets the more level playing field of the internet.
>>
>>137366549
says the faggot with the kek flag. nigger we dont even know who that guy was or if he was even part of the protest. the alt right and the alt left are both street theater. this shit isnt real and is put together by paid organizers from both sides to create a bullshit strawman narrative that the media can go after.
>>
>>137385551
I agree about the lopsided culture war, but I can't see an end in sight to MSM. internet culture war is much more balanced it's true but it's harder for the average fuckwit to listen to alternative news outlets when the rooted MSM ships it as bullshit and most people of voting age now grew up in a time that the MSM was lauded as a good thing, (at least in my experience)
>>
Don't be a fag... This was a wake up call to all white normies that the "bad whites" are not allowed to assemble anymore.

Not allowing whites to assemble for white interests is a big red pill.

Everything will be fine.

>>137366549
>>137366735
>>137366989
>>137367106
>>137367166
>>137367190
>>137367222
>>
>>137369952
>There is UNIVERSAL condemnation of the Alt right now, from all sides.
>All of social media, from Facebook to Twitter to Reddit to Youtube is denouncing the Alt Right.
>The Republican Party is denouncing the Alt Right.
>All mainstream churches are denouncing the Alt Right.
>Everybody in the media, including Fox News and every other right wing outlet, is denouncing the Alt Right.
So literally the same as the day before yesterday? A bunch of shills condemning the strawman they themselves invented, but which doesn't exist and no on here identifies with. Thanks for the update JIDF.
>>
>>137367246
Haha the alt right is so pathetic.
>>
>>137366549

>and I even wear a small Pepe pin on my jacket

lol what a fag, didn't even read after that.
>>
>>137366549
Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>137366549
>le meme shirt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bE8LuPEqjQ
>>
>>137371784
>1 post
>i'm an oldfag i s-swear
kys
>>
>>137366549
Antifa won't be able to hold their load

They'll kill someone and try and media will try and cover it up, making it worse
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.