[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea's orbiting EMPs are no LARPing matter! htt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7914.jpg (38KB, 717x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7914.jpg
38KB, 717x476px
North Korea's orbiting EMPs are no LARPing matter!

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/13/exclusive-congressional-expert-north-korea-satellites-orbiting-u-s-could-be-used-for-surprise-emp-attack/

As I have put to patriots before; are we going to recognize the inhuman actually-genocidal carnage that was the Korean War, and try to chart a less hostile future alongside a united leaderless Korea, or pretend Americanism trumps science, and assume the previous four retard presidents gave enough of a shit about the future of the States to not undermine America's capacity to defend itself?

Perhaps nuking all of North Korea is inadvertible, but shouldn't we at least apologize for the horrific carnage last time that is the bulk of the grievance propelling us into the recommencement of this annihilation of what is probably the most promising technological society in Earth? (South Korea I mean)
>>
Buuuuimp
>>
This is super serious - not like some punk driving his charger into a far girl. Wake the fuck up /pol
>>
Would an EMP take out our anti-missle defense?
>>
>>137364001
Would it matter? Your economy and ours would be instantly destroyed even without direct nuclear strikes, the damage would take decades to recover from if ever.
>>
File: IMG_1012.jpg (22KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.jpg
22KB, 487x487px
>>137364592
You're right, though I could still see KJU nuking the west coast and Chicago afterwards to rub it in, assuming that US missile defense would be rendered useless by an EMP.
>>
>a low kt nuke can EMP the entire US
take it to >>/x/
>>
File: 1480913701123.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480913701123.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>137362213
can we bring people together to kill all the niggers?
also 8 more days until final day *clock tower chimes*
>>
>>137364592
Dear lord let those bombs drop all over us. Blast us please.
>>
>>137364592

This. I remember this old book from the 80s, War Day, set after a really quick WW3, in which only a few cities in the USA and USSR get nuked before command and control breaks down, but both countries are absolutely devastated by EMP

Everything electronic gone, every computer and calculator and car engine and electronic record of everything -- it'd be an economic apocalypse
>>
>>137362213
I swear I've seen this in a game before.
>>
>>137366198
Most of it yes, integrated circuits especially mosfet technology are extremely sensitive to EMP, even as low as tens of volts can cause damage. All previous nuclear EMP tests involved interaction with much more hardy vacuum tube and passive component design.
>>
>>137362213
Hey, there!

I'm a security researcher and a hobby of mine is doing ham radio and satellite communications (SATCOM). I used to do it in the marines, and now I do it for fun.

This article is pushing some fear mongering bullshit here. There is no way NK's satellite (singular) can do this:

1) KMS 3-2 has deorbited. That happened a while ago. Its orbit degraded and it is now gone.

2) KMS-4 is there, but based on the TLE updates I've been watching, that orbit may not last much longer, either.

3) KMS 3-2 had a downlink transmitter around 470Mhz UHF. KMS-4 does, too. It also contains a downlink for photos on the X-band. I've been working to download one of these photos, but I can't find the signal just yet. I've found three that may be it, but I need to figure out the signal so I can decode the image.

This is classic fearmongering. Please don't listen to it. Putting an actual EMP in space would also require a pretty large energy source. Based on NK's launch capabilities, I doubt they have any ability to launch something of this size into a stable orbit.

Feel free to ask questions, I'm gonna be up for a bit more.
>>
File: 1502678324241.jpg (121KB, 668x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502678324241.jpg
121KB, 668x1024px
>>137369711
Hey brother
Just wanted to say thanks for the input here, your expertise and knowledge of the subject at hand is appreciated.
Reply rated 8/8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.