[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I as a white man do not have any care or interest in taking place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

I as a white man do not have any care or interest in taking place in this display of antics by these leftist animals. None of us should if you're a right-wing, white-European, Christian male.

This festering display of "insults" that's come from the left doesn't even mean anything to me anymore. I get called and see others being called racists, xenophobic, hateful, violent, oppressive, supremacists, "Nazi's", what have you. These are just empty words that do nothing except create more drive for the white male to tear down this post Industrial Revolution nightmare that our world has devolved into. This world stopped being our world when the Industrial Revolution began and became the hand that feeds of all these inferior pests existing on our planet. Our creativity and innovation took a step too far and we gifted the Jew the ultimate tool to rule the world. Western Civilization.

Stop caring about what leftists call you and think about you. They only want to draw you further and further into their mind-trap and drag you further down until they can rip you apart and stop you from turning into their demise.
>>
>>137360891

We are the most evolutionary advanced species on the planet. Subhuman's below our race need to be destroyed. This entire game is made now to destroy us because they are afraid of us and our potential as a species because they know that we can destroy them in a instant once the walls of civilization fall down. Keep fighting and keep doing things that make them angry. More people need to get killed and more riots need to get serious to speed up the collapse. You will NEVER EVER be TRULY FREE unless civilization stops working. They will eventually become so scared of us that they will try to subdue us by force, and by that I mean Orwellian levels of control and eventually, lethally. Police we will be told to arrest and eventually shoot anyone they see as a threat to their society. That means us. The point is that eventually they will get stupid and ambitious enough to give us a good enough reason and driving force to take up arms and destroy this civilization once and forever.

The peaceful solution stopped being an option long ago. Positive thinking and twitter doesn't change the world. Men with guns and willpower do.

It is now our priority to fully embrace the things they fear so dearly and turn it into the tool to free ourselves from this nightmare once and for all if you intend to stay alive for much longer.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.