[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open up any bait thread or thread about the Unite the Right rally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1501649454640.png (669KB, 700x699px) Image search: [Google]
1501649454640.png
669KB, 700x699px
Open up any bait thread or thread about the Unite the Right rally on the catalog, you'll see half the posts are complaining about "stormfags ruining the right." Why do we not see this on days which are business as usual? Why did people who used the word "nigger" or talk about Jewry not get accused of being "divisive" or "edgy" on this board before today in any meaningful numbers? It's offsite raiding at its most obvious, because there are at least four or five different cancerous factions trying to control the narrative at once. All that matters to me is that white people are rallying behind their own banner at a much larger number than before, I don't care about the e-celebs or whatever clashes happen between certain individuals, it was always going to be an inevitability when you have two starkly contrasting groups facing off. Yet you have civic """nationalists""" and laffypole and shariahblue all simultaneously trying to make the claim that the fact that some landwhale couldn't dodge the Dodge is the "death knell" of "the right". As if we ever cared what Salon or HuffPo had to say about anything. 'member Breivik? I 'member. Nationalist rallies are far bigger now than they were then. Within a week nobody will care about this, and the board tone will return to normal, as it has done a hundred times now. I wonder why they keep trying this hard?
>>
File: daily-shoah-comic.png (74KB, 460x480px) Image search: [Google]
daily-shoah-comic.png
74KB, 460x480px
>>137358448
The topic literally comes up all the time.

You're blind.
>>
>>137359169

>image supports white nationalism and acknowledges the JQ
>somehow this is a counterpoint to anything I said

Don't they teach you how to read at your burger schools?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.