[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((They))) have done it, they have brought Orwell's 1984

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Israel exports oppression.png (624KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
Israel exports oppression.png
624KB, 960x721px
> No video or presentation has made me more disgusted by Israel than this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhDRtkphJEw

> 7 Billion dollar per year weapons industry.
> 4th largest weapons exporter in the world, tied with France.
> Specialize in security, defence, spy tech, population control, all sorts of weaponry.
> West Bank and Gaza are just massive laboratories for testing weapons, tech, and population control. (Real reason for occupation)
> Export to all kinds of fucked up dictatorships and western countries.
> They test American weaponry on Palestinian civilians.
> Replicate American tech/weaponry then sell it to America's enemies (China for example)
> US police now go to Israel to train with IDF and Israeli police on how to suppress American citizens instead of protect and serve.
> Nanotech weaponry that can be deployed over a population as dust and kill a target based on DNA.
> Turrets that kill based completely on AI algorithms. (No human operator)
> Even more fucked up shit... (watch the presentation)

Guys, it's important that you take the time to watch the above video. This is the most fucked up shit I've learned about Israel and how it affects civilians all over the globe, especially in America. They have us completely enslaved through the banking system and completely suppressed with Israel's weaponry/tech industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s6wLkxcIhw
> Bonus video with motherfucking real life JIDF shill at 56:50
>>
What's weapon exports got to do with 1984?
>>
>>137356623

Watch the video, it's much more than weapons exports. They export expertise in spy tech, population control, and more.

The presentation is called "War Against the People" for a reason. This is not a drill!
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.