[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think about it: If America hadn't spent $8T bombing the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Police 911.jpg (101KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Police 911.jpg
101KB, 960x640px
Think about it: If America hadn't spent $8T bombing the Middle East back to the stone age THERE WOULD BE NO MUSLIM REFUGEES!!! Just Sayin'.
>>
yeah but then america would have been full of angry young white men of military age who can't find employment. expect the same to happen in nork or iran soon
>>
>>137347550
>If America hadn't spent $8T bombing the Middle East back to the stone age
So what you're saying is we should have spent an even $10T and just killed them all in nuclear hellfire?

Bit harsh, but you're right.
>>
remember (((who))) is actually funding the wars

the rothschilds have a collective wealth of tens of trillions of dollars and they maintain it by loaning and balancing debts between countries
>>
>>137347550
the only problem is that we didn't drop enough bombs
>>
>>137347550
>MUSLIM REFUGEES
the excuse is people don't want muslims because it is incompatible with the west, and that is true, and terrorism is scary. its that all darkies are incompatible with the west, and there would be influxes of them regardless of if America did anything in ME.
Bankers need ever increasing population to take on an increasing amount of debt so the ponzi scheme doesn't collapse.
>>
>>137347550
That's why most if not all of us here hate neocons and neolibs
>>
File: BC Um.jpg (8KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
BC Um.jpg
8KB, 284x178px
"Blame the Jew" is low hanging fruit. America NEEDS term limits for Congress. That's the only option available to The Public, yet it hasn't happened.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.