[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Offical, Trump doesn't support racism. guess we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Capture1.jpg (28KB, 634x181px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
28KB, 634x181px
>>
File: 1502424672763.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1502424672763.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>>137347021
>concern trolling intensifies
His daughter is litterally jewish, idk how anyone thought that he was racist
>>
>>137347409
Of course not, he thinks everyone is either in love with him or just jealous of him. How could he hate these people?
>>
>>137347021
>trump enacts American fascism
>basically turns the whole country into a shitty mall
>it’s American, so “all races, all creeds, etc.”
>all that matters is that you’re a hard worker, patriotic, not some drug addict or scumbag
>Chads of the USA unite
>country’s looking up
>white nationalists btfo as trump becomes “first president to finally disband the KKK” along with any other group that opposes Americanism
>anyone who’s a NEET is sent to jail (full on privatized labor camps now) or enlisted in the army
>4chan shuts down as Trumpists purge “degenerate media”
>only sites available to normies are twitter, reddit, and facebook. It’s not too hard to bypass, but no one cares about that nerd shit anymore
>>
Of course he doesn't support racism you cunt. Not all of his supporters were white. He had a huge amount of blacks and mexicans support him. There is absolutely no point in being a racist. You need to come together with fellow conservatives and hate the opposite ideology... liberals
>>
>>137347021
?
Literally who thought Trump was genuinely racist?
I don't need to hate blacks, hispanics and etc to see that the liberal establishment is cancer.
>>
>>137348503
is that your wet dream?
>>
>>137348958
it was really funny, trump said "lets enforce the laws" and lefties cried RACYSSSS!!!! like they think niggers and spics are biologically incapable of not committing crimes
>>
>>137347021
Not many people here thought he was racist. It's just that literally everyone else thinks he is.
>>
>Obama the far left wing
>Trump the introduction to real right wing (non cuckservatives, see: liberals)
>far right wing President

Civnat cuckold Trump has never been anything but a stepping stone.
>>
File: 1493483079214.jpg (5KB, 240x180px)
1493483079214.jpg
5KB, 240x180px
>>137347021
Ahh geez now who the fuck am I going to vote for now?

Ah wait, lets see, how about Donald Trump again because the Democrats cant produce a better candidate and Ill be dammed if I vote for another deep state GOP shill.

The only person I can see right now that I would vote for over Trump is either Ron Paul or maybe, and its a big fucking maybe, Trey Gowdy.

Sure fucking sucks dude but Ill live. Oh well.
>>
>>137349760
People think what the media says.
>>
>>137348887
No you stupid shitskin those were just useful idiots
>>
>>137349474
Like muh dick in your mama's ass, it goes much deeper.

Laws are made to keep societal order, and are meant to be adhered to so that our world doesn't crumble. And its really fuckin' fragile.

People don't realize it, but in any given room you just need a three shouting matches or a single one, followed by a fistfight for the situation to spiral out of normal folk's control.

So, it is not only incredibly racist not to demand all peoples obey the law, but inciting direct disobedience jeopardizes the peace.

When violence breaks out, certain, otherwise normal or at least non-problematic people can do terrible and extremely shocking. The public of course overreacts and moderates are radicalized to either side.

And then you have two armies and best believe it, you won't be able to keep them from going at eachother.

Be smart, don't let yourself become somebody else's pawn.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.