[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point do we finally get white women back under control

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: XRNRL2yQ.jpg (49KB, 486x578px) Image search: [Google]
XRNRL2yQ.jpg
49KB, 486x578px
At what point do we finally get white women back under control and stop letting them run rampant?
>>
>>137346569
Never
>>
If they got a tattoo then let them burn
>>
>>137346569
By removing their right to vote.
>>
File: crown.jpg (39KB, 472x407px) Image search: [Google]
crown.jpg
39KB, 472x407px
>>
File: 1495914174372m-1.jpg (74KB, 576x765px) Image search: [Google]
1495914174372m-1.jpg
74KB, 576x765px
>>137346569
You need to restrict their right to vote, fix divorce law, family court and custody laws. Did I miss anything?
>>
You guys need to learn a hard lesson. Us Asian guys lost control of our women a long time ago. Now you are losing control of yours. The game has changed. It's not race anymore. You have to increase your quality as an individual or else you get nothing.
>>
>>137349848

Lol ching chong ching must rearn disaprine

Get the fuck out Jackie
>>
>>137346569

when people will stop listening to women.

when will they finally realize - fundamentally - that women are mentally completely underevolved, nothing else than subhumans. their mental capability and nature is way way closer to chimps than to humans ( men ).
they have zero ability to think.
just ignore them and shut them up, remove them when they cannot contain and behave themselves.
also one thing we can learn from sharia even . women MUST be physically punished.
why ? because they have no evolved brain, that menas they cannot learn vrom words. EVER. they MUST be treated like animals ( they are btw ) and be hurt, so that they CAN learn somehing in the first place. it's the ONLY way females are able to learn ANYTHING. again : because they completely lack a (functioning) brain
>>
>>137350514
read your post over. That is why white women choose others, including us Asian guys.
>>
File: 4526636493176832.jpg (67KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
4526636493176832.jpg
67KB, 480x480px
t h i c c
>>
>>137350645
That's why Schools have standardized the female way of learning which is memorization over critical thinking.
>>
>>137350645
>they have zero ability to think.
I agree. That said though, we live in a time where they have their own resources & their professions are mixed with men's. More equality needs to be given. The old strategy doesn't work anymore.

Women's weakness is that they still respond to animal instincts. So the strategy is to attract & keep a woman by exploiting said interests, then later mold her to your liking.

>women MUST be physically punished.
No, that's wrong. Don't ever do this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.