[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The amount of shillposting and invading going on in the catalog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1502349811124.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1502349811124.png
53KB, 571x618px
The amount of shillposting and invading going on in the catalog is absolutely ridiculous. From le ebin r*ddit civic nationalists and "BASED Black people" to laffypole retards trying to awaken "class consciousness" from their drug den commune flop houses sustaining themselves on mysterious blue and pink pills and daddy's money. So let's have an actual discussion for once.

I see "identity politics" get thrown around by retards as if it's some universally bad thing and a "distraction" and that somehow white nationalism is a shallow way of thinking because it asserts a positive view of white European identity and acknowledges that racial identity and national identity are inextricably linked. This does NOT mean, under any circumstances that these people are "distracted" or "uninformed" or "blinder by their ideology." Quite the contrary, any self-described white nationalist you encounter outside of prison skinhead groups will know much, much more about the situation in Ukraine and the Middle East as your average "expert" they shuffle in front of the camera for fifteen minutes on CNN to tell us all that "Assad must go." Identity politics is only "bad" when your entire way of thinking is focused on that one issue, instead of allowing your worldview to be more complete, stretching out from the understanding that race is real and important.

The globalist tactic has been to assert a negative perception of European peoples and their history while making positive assertions about non-European identities, and the result has been that whites are losing the game of identity because almost none of us are playing, as we have been conditioned not to from birth. It's in defiance of our own natural sensibilities. Rates of interracial marriage for whites are minuscule in comparison to intraracial, but if you were to ask those same people whether they date based on race the answer would be almost universally "no." They have a subconscious in-group preference. Group identity is natural.
>>
>>137346430
Stalin and Mao did nothing wrong.

Also can you give me a TL;DR?
>>
>>137347357
oh, so you would agree that jews need to be ran outta town then, since stalin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>137346430
>r*ddit
someone explain the * -I don't get it.
>>
>>137349178

I do it because reddit used to be filtered as a spam word and I got in the habit of doing it.
>>
>>137349353
makes sense, but I see it all over used as sort of an insult.. like Sw*den instead Sweden etc.
>>
>>137346430
fucking this, mods do your jobs
>>
worst part is hwndu is starting again so prepare for more newfags to come here en masse
>>
>>137349827

Yeah it's also a meme. I dunno if you do it in Denmark but native English speakers censor swear words using asterisks. I think the meme for doing it with countries/ethnicities/ideologies etc began with Turks referring to Kurds as "K*rds"
>>
>>137349827
>>137350012
>>137349178

It's also an old Jewish custom, i.e., G-d.
>>
>>137346430
Whenever some s htf remember to browse https://boards.4chan.org/pol/7 so you don't have to sed the endless shillbthreads.
>>
File: 1487882184703.jpg (100KB, 873x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487882184703.jpg
100KB, 873x700px
>>137346430
bump mods plz
>>
>>137346430

Here.
>>137349997
>>137349997
>>
File: 1465289602750.jpg (233KB, 615x821px) Image search: [Google]
1465289602750.jpg
233KB, 615x821px
It is only now that we see the depths to which plebbit has corrupted the very soul of /pol.
>>
>>137350012
>>137350445
ah, yes.. this makes perfect sense. Thanks.
>>
>>137351213
>https://boards.4chan.org/pol/7
what is this? a hidden board?

sorry, I'm newfaggonian.
>>
>>137352805
No I just meant that if you stay away from the front page you see the actual threads that are not bumped as frequently as the shilling and bait threads.
>>
>>137353810
ah, right.. thanks again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.