[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neo Nazis are primarily made up of poor uneducated white people.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1500594305200.png (6KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
1500594305200.png
6KB, 195x259px
Neo Nazis are primarily made up of poor uneducated white people. They honestly believe the lie that they are superior just because they're white because people like Trump push it. It's hard to tell what would happen if you put these people into a room with people of color who actually contribute to society. Would they still think the black man that went to Harvard and studied law is subhuman? Maybe the Asian man who makes 1000x as much money as their whole family combined. These people have no view of the world outside their racists groups and trailer park. Maybe if they could just see other races can be and are successful they would change. Maybe if they stopped voting against their own economic interests just to make the minorities mad and got wealthy they would stop being bitter racists. These people are also often very immoral. Addicted to alcohol or other types of drugs and just generally doing shit that is bad for their mental and physical health. The thing is all these reasons for them doing the bad things they do can be applied to other races too. There are large groups of black people that do bad in the world, but maybe they wouldn't if they had access to good education, healthcare, and a nice place to live.
>>
>>137345874
I didn't read your post.
And I don't regret it, either.
>>
>>137345874
Plenty of white people across the political spectrum are racially aware. They just have jobs they want to keep so they can pay their bills. You don't have to make a fool out of yourself on tv in order to advance the interests of the white diaspora.
>>
They are retards for falling into a trap

Want to stop mass migration?

Dont fall for the race-bait

Elites have been using it since the dawn of man

Split and concur
>>
>>137345874
1488, sage
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.