[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whye peeopl get out of VA now! https://twitter.com/NBCNews/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Whye peeopl get out of VA now!

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/896820888930332672
>>
>>137344261
Gotta love the language they're using.

>chased away

I guess you can call an angry mob of people physically attacking you "chasing you away" if you really wanted to, but chasing away is something you'd do to a cat that's picking at your sofa.
>>
File: file.png (141KB, 841x387px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
141KB, 841x387px
>>137344817
Also now we have the "If you're not with us, you're with the terrorists" classing Bush-era threats. Basically if you ignore any of this because of the insane craziness, you're a Nazi and you're going to be attacked.
>>
>>137344978
Haha the self-aware Left, ladies and gentlemen
Full circle
>>
And the cops don't put a hand on the Antifa thugs, absolute thugs. Even once Day kneeled among some cops (people in the yellow vests, I guess they were somehow official), they picked him up and pushed him out to find safety elsewhere.

Is there a way to prosecute the city for not providing police protection?
>>
Give NBC News credit for reporting this thug behavior of Antifa and obvious stand-down by local police.

Credit where credit is due.
>>
>>137346427
>give NBC credit
>calling physically assaults "chasing away"

No, I give them credit for coming out and saying they're subversives.
>>
>>137344978
yeah, this is pretty bad. if you don't fully swallow/espouse the establishment messages, your motives will be questioned. Expect this sort of polarization to get more intense.
>>
>>137347028
expect race wars, not now but down the line
couple decades of this give or take
>>
>>137344261
omg, they don't support the 1a? who knew? lock them up
>>
>>137346278
Youre not policy enforcing or protecting anybody by stripping them of their first amendment right to hold a rally. Police doing shit job.
>>
>>137347123
No. Sooner rather than later. The jews always push to hard when they think they've won.
>>
>>137344261
He was asking for it.

What did you guys expect was gonna happen?

Boys will be boys.

This would have never happened if he was never there.
>>
>>137347545
>He was asking for it.
Classic Soviet-era provocateur propaganda.
>>
File: Tucker Carlson.gif (2MB, 392x260px) Image search: [Google]
Tucker Carlson.gif
2MB, 392x260px
>your autistic LARPshit attracts an actual mentally ill neo-nazi who kills someone
>people are mad about this
>WTF DID I DO??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Alt Right faglords deserve this. Stop with the fucking Nazi and KKK LARPing.
>>
>>137347545
Do you feel sorry for the whale that got killed? After all boys will be boys amirite?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.