[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only one enjoying this violence, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: hammer.png (884KB, 1080x507px) Image search: [Google]
hammer.png
884KB, 1080x507px
I can't be the only one enjoying this violence, right?

Liberals better run like hell.
>>
>>137344071
This country is going to drop even more IQ points over the coming months.
>>
>>137344071
I've been blasting this song on repeat reading all these threads
https://youtu.be/XdQCxfgwLNA
>>
Whenever I talk to people about what's going on I take the centrist view.

Secretly I laughed when I watched the Cville videos and wished all the leftists on that street had been run down. Fuck the lot of them.
>>
>>137344161
not true dumb people will die
>>
We're coming for you fuckers.
You're mainstream now. Your dear leader is hated by almost all. You killed a stupid tumblrina who probably deserved it, which will lead to more outcry and counter-violence. There's going to be more Antifa than Alt-Right/Reich soon. You declared war today. You've wanted this for years and now you've got it.
You will soon be vastly outnumbered and muscular Jamals, Mohommads, and Chads will beat you down to a bloody, neckbeardy pulp
>>
>>137344071
I'm on /pol/ because happenings and chaos are my only source of entertainment. Games and movies are too boring nowadays.
>>
File: cv.jpg (198KB, 761x616px) Image search: [Google]
cv.jpg
198KB, 761x616px
>>13734406

This image comes to mind as well
>>
>>137344921
Lmfao, you don't stand a chance. We are galvanising as the media spins it more
>>
>>137345140
Yes, keep doubling down. Keep getting yourselves shunned by your neighbors and jailed by "the deep state." Keep isolating yourselves and posting in your feedback loops. Hell, even try to secede. No matter how much traction you think you're gaining remember even galvanized metal rusts and cracks.
>>
>>137344669
this guy fucking gets it

the great culling will soon be upon us
>>
>>137344161
Not really. If the retard left and right extremists all kill each other off, isn't that a net increase in IQ?
>>
>>137344921
>antifag
Antifa gets absolutely btfo at every single violent encounter they have. They life in fantasy worlds where superhero talk somehow leads to overwhelming justice. You'll get stomped out like every other face-hiding, mask wearing fag. You should be more afraid of the man that wants his face seen
>>
The amount and tone of concern trolling the last two days has left my weiner raw from jacking off.
>>
File: IMG_0790.png (276KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.png
276KB, 455x395px
>>137344071

It's began Fascism has tripled amongst white america and continues to rise we have a chance now to rid of the negro's vote.
>>
>>137344071
Yes please. Put on a MAGA hat and gun down a temple. Just be sure the cameras are rolling.
>>
>>137344071
Here's a novel approach to your ignorant post:
GO BACK INTO THE (((SAFE-HOLE))) (YOU) CRAWLED OUT FROM
>>
File: 1499376315907.jpg (95KB, 990x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499376315907.jpg
95KB, 990x600px
>>137344071
The left made a mistake again. The internet right is waking up by the thousands every day. More rallies will come. More headlines. This is not going away. The shilling techniques are too awkward, too oblivious to the youth. They are blowing their older family members away in household discussions. Momentum is building. The left fucked up big time. It's like a massive wave rolling across the youth of the nation. Look at web traffic on Daily Stormer for instance. 250K for the week. Still in its infancy and hard charging. As alt light sites get shut down, the large audiences awaken more and shift righter. Most people under 30 dont even have TV, and when they see cable news at grandma's house for a few minutes, they have to step outside. War is coming and neither side will back down. No use in worrying about it. Learn to love your AR15. It loves you. The left wants you dead. Why are we even talking about this anymore? Because you are in denial. You want to avoid the war. I understand, you are a good person, but there is no room for you and your kind in the future. You will be stacking bodies soon or you will be stacked. Philosophy is dead. Argument is dead. Truth is dead. Your future is dead. Democracy is dead. The West has already fallen. Buy ammo. Go to the range. You dont need a bug out bag, you need 556 NATO and lots of it. We are all going to die anyway, make your death count for something., so your life had meaning.
>>
>>137344071
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.