[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The amount of moronic sjws and regressive liberals on pol right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1364.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
The amount of moronic sjws and regressive liberals on pol right no is fucking hilarious. I thought YouTube and social media sights comments where a shit show. Blah blah share blue rember slide thread etc. but let's be real guys im love watching the triggered morons.
>they don't use the lingo
>your a Nazi/racist is a argument they are actually trying to make on fucking lol
>they use my feelings and but white people did blank over a hundred years ago
Guys we should be farming keks off this shit scream cap the dumbest responses you see this shits gold
>>
File: IMG_1365.jpg (51KB, 2048x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1365.jpg
51KB, 2048x184px
>>
>>137339858
My spelling went to shit but to hell with it I'm having such a great time
>>
>>137339858

The left needs to tread lightly here as they've proven their foresight on outcomes sucks. Hear me out:

1.) They're wanting all normies to come here to see how vile /pol/ is. When they do come they'll see the left spamming all over here, almost celebrating that this happened. Poking and prodding versus the media image of them 'calling for unity'.

2.) The microscope won't just be focused on the driver. This event will be explored and any facts not known yet will be known. You're hearing a story told now that really didn't come from anyone - just videos. What happened when the authorities pushed the park dwellers into the opposition? What happened up the street? The story thus far is about as favorable it will get to the opportunists.

3.) Be cautious of the memes. For years we've seen BLM / Antifa / Rainbow types wear 'fuck white people' shirts to rallies, get in the faces of 'fucking white males', constantly reminded of checking privilege and so on. Not a stretch to say a pretty provoking storyline is there.

4.) Main outcome is that rallies will be scrutinized for 'not so normal' behavior. Remember that the right has had 1 / 100th of rallies as the left. The left depends on them to get the latest social concept out there. Gone are the days where you'll be able to do all of those not-mainstream stunts. Who really needs the rallies?? The left. And you'll never be able to taunt the counter argument the way you did again.

This scenario has media calling to cut out potentially objectionable rallies before an incident happens. Just remember that you really need them.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.